Literally all that matters is being SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE.

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Literally all that matters is being 6ft and white

Thats it.

Race > height > face.

Just dont have a deformed face and ur fine. A good face is just a bonus. and might even be a hindrance and they know they won't be able to lock you down cos ur too high SMV.

All you need to do on dating apps is make it clear you are SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE.

And your results will hyper inflate in the countries you go where there is the least SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE guys.

Aka the shortest and darkest countries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16110, terrorblade and 23 others
full circle shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
cumskin is disgusting. Women like real men with light brown skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Unmoggablegingercel, justbentbro and 2 others
holy shit man its really taken me this long to realise that any peacocking methods is absolutely pointless.

EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS BUT THIS

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, 6ft4, Deleted member 21231 and 9 others
I agree but 90% of this site blames their face so you won't get many agreeing with you. There exists far more tall normies than 5'10 chads. Chad face is for hookups

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, terrorblade, galego123 and 1 other person
I'm 5'5, what can I do, please help me!

hes below average face + too pale + blonde. which is disaster for UK. he would be fine with a slight tan and brown hair.

but in asia he would be a gigachad as pale and blonde

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I'm 5'5, what can I do, please help me!

Over
Itsoverldar

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
hes below average face + too pale + blonde. which is disaster for UK. he would be fine with a slight tan and brown hair.

'disaster in uk'- doubt it lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Patient A and Deleted member 17735

Thats it.

Race > height > face.

Just dont have a deformed face and ur fine. A good face is just a bonus. and might even be a hindrance and they know they won't be able to lock you down cos ur too high SMV.

All you need to do on dating apps is make it clear you are SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE.

And your results will hyper inflate in the countries you go where there is the least SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE guys.

legit theory- I like david bond's philosophy for JBW:

6ft for imperial and 180 cm for metric

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 17829

Yeah but no point in having those women.
It's like noodlemaxing or currymaxing, what's the point ?

In some country you could get ok girls but you have to also like their type. If you're BP you certainely won't, or it's a fetish.

• +1
just live in a third world country theory

if female validation is so important to you that you migrate from the western world you actually need intervention from a real adult

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, terrorblade, bara and 2 others
just live in a third world country theory

if female validation is so important to you that you migrate from the western world you actually need intervention from a real adult
there is nice cities in most third world country

yeah getting a gf is important. whats the point in living if u cant get an avg looking gf (like 95% of us here cant)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

cope you litterally told seconds ago that all you needed to be is white and non deformed, he is white and tall and average looking, yet no pussy.

• +1
Reactions: twilight

Thats it.

Race > height > face.

100% true. Although Height > Race> Face and with a little bit of lookmaxing just about anyone can boost their face by 1 point or more

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
100% true. Although Height > Race> Face and with a little bit of lookmaxing just about anyone can boost their face by 1 point or more
race is definitely above height. stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
Just face
Nothing else really, within reason
Face + don’t be autistic = life is ridiculously easy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 5892, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Just face
Nothing else really, within reason
Face + don’t be autistic = life is ridiculously easy
Nope, dont act like height doesnt matter Id bet most tall guys here wouldnt trade their stature for a slight PSL boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, terrorblade, rand anon and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, galego123, rand anon and 2 others
doesnt matter. acne makes you INVISIBLE

Introducing, 6’0 tall, white , and no deformities

Attachments

• 45C3E97A-DBFB-4A9C-8123-BA26CE07FEFC.jpeg
    45C3E97A-DBFB-4A9C-8123-BA26CE07FEFC.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, ROTTING, Truecel14 and 5 others
Nope, dont act like height doesnt matter Id bet most tall guys here wouldnt trade their stature for a slight PSL boost
Why would I give a shit what incels would choose to do? Most of you guys have no idea what it’s like to be good looking.

Any tall guy here who wouldn’t choose to be average height with a better looking face is a clueless idiot lol
Not really my problem if you guys don’t know what comes with a good face.

You have met tall incels before. You have never met a good looking incel before.
Think about it.
/thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood, rand anon and exeight
Legit thread, most important thing is height, then race. Because short white = invisible & short other race= invisible. But tall white = visible and tall any other race = chance to be visible.

• +1
Legit thread, most important thing is height, then race. Because short white = invisible & short other race= invisible. But tall white = visible and tall any other race = chance to be visible.
What % of JBW would you say is because whites are 5’11 avg?

6-6'1, depends but everything under 6 is ogre
No I mean, white race is the favourite by far. What % of the favouritism do you think is caused by the fact whites are 5’11 on average

Thats it.

Race > height > face.

I couldn't imagine being a skinny beta ethnic, White pride worldwide!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I couldn't imagine being a skinny beta ethnic, White pride worldwide!
fellow blonde blue eyes master race reporting in

how is your superior self doing in the dating market sir?

fellow blonde blue eyes master race reporting in

how is your superior self doing in the dating market sir?
I'm slaying poon on a weekly (if not monthly) basis and I get nudes from girls both white and ethnic without asking, I also did blackface with a bunch of she boons and they worshipped me like a God. I tell girls I have herpes and they still want to have sex with me. Life is good.

• JFL
I'm slaying poon on a weekly (if not monthly) basis and I get nudes from girls both white and ethnic without asking, I also did blackface with a bunch of she boons and they worshipped me like a God. I tell girls I have herpes and they still want to have sex with me. Life is good.
based, wtf is blackface

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-17_22-19-14-768x512.jpg
    photo_2020-07-17_22-19-14-768x512.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tdmq7acekhtp_640x360.jpg
    tdmq7acekhtp_640x360.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
wtf is that tho
Its where you put on makeup and pretend to be a nigger, like jestermaxxing except i'm a 6'3" behemoth and nobody dared to criticize me or call me a racist

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, galego123 and Deleted member 17829
You have met tall incels before. You have never met a good looking incel before
Doesn’t apply for shitskins :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Doesn’t apply for shitskins :Comfy::Comfy:
Cope
Nobody is suffering from “ethnic tax”
They’re just ugly and narcy at the same time. Or, best case scenario benefit of the doubt, MASSIVELY autistic.

There are no good looking incels, keep dreaming

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Cope
Nobody is suffering from “ethnic tax”
They’re just ugly and narcy at the same time. Or, best case scenario benefit of the doubt, MASSIVELY autistic.

There are no good looking incels, keep dreaming
Ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21166