Literally all that matters is being SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE.

Ethnic cope
8F92156F C4CA 4106 85AC 7BA7F90EB90E

Don’t be retarded, I’m the ONLY confirmed 100% white user

My word is law, the only “ethnic tax” that exists is the indian tax, indians are the only people that are socially acceptable to shit all over and make fun of. Brutal. Everyone else is just an ugly little narcy overrating himself and blaming it on being non-white. But an indian chad will still be fine, you’d have to be delusional to think otherwise

Reminder that the only thing that will ever matter in this world is FACE

View attachment 1811179
Don’t be retarded, I’m the ONLY confirmed 100% white user

My word is law, the only “ethnic tax” that exists is the indian tax, indians are the only people that are socially acceptable to shit all over and make fun of. Brutal. Everyone else is just an ugly little narcy overrating himself and blaming it on being non-white. But an indian chad will still be fine, you’d have to be delusional to think otherwise

Reminder that the only thing that will ever matter in this world is FACE
Didn’t read

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rand anon
Cope
Nobody is suffering from “ethnic tax”
They’re just ugly and narcy at the same time. Or, best case scenario benefit of the doubt, MASSIVELY autistic.

There are no good looking incels, keep dreaming
Everywhere I go ethnics are nervous and they act passive. I met a 7/10 Japanese guy and his entire body was vibrating just because he was speaking to me, I call blacks and muslims - niggers - in public and they just freeze or mumble as they walk away. My only competition is fellow whites.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, terrorblade and rand anon
Cope
Nobody is suffering from “ethnic tax”
They’re just ugly and narcy at the same time. Or, best case scenario benefit of the doubt, MASSIVELY autistic.

There are no good looking incels, keep dreaming
I'm the opposite of narcy jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I'm htn but still trucel because of shitskin and manletism:Comfy::Comfy:

Ethnic cope
:feelsyay::feelsyay:

I'm the opposite of narcy jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I'm htn but still trucel because of shitskin and manletism:Comfy::Comfy:

:feelsyay::feelsyay:
Lmao you’re literally exactly who I’m talking about. You just have absolutely no self awareness

Everywhere I go ethnics are nervous and they act passive. I met a 7/10 Japanese guy and his entire body was vibrating just because he was speaking to me, I call blacks and muslims - niggers - in public and they just freeze or mumble as they walk away. My only competition is fellow whites.
Indian spotted
I’m white that kind of larp ain’t gonna work on me sorry

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 21166
just be NT bro:soy::soy:
Prerequisite, not a boost
Look through my posts to understand how the world works, I hate having to constantly explain this shit to a new one every day

More gl you are = less nt you have to be, and there are limits. Good luck having success while being a normie and autistic.

Indian spotted
I’m white that kind of larp ain’t gonna work on me sorry
You're an idiot. The only other person who said I was an indian online was a christcuck who literally worships a jewish hippie god.

Do you want proof i'm white asshole?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rand anon
You're an idiot. The only other person who said I was an indian online was a christcuck who literally worships a jewish hippie god.

mirin the spinny wheel:Comfy::Comfy:

What the fuck schizo break was that first half

It’s over if you’re actually white, only subhuman incels do the sfcel shit
But you’re probably just an indian. Let’s be clear though, I don’t actually give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
What the fuck schizo break was that first half

It’s over if you’re actually white, only subhuman incels do the sfcel shit
But you’re probably just an indian. Let’s be clear though, I don’t actually give a shit.
Then go fuck yourself Scandinavian nigger loving cock sucker don't reply to my comment and expect a different answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Then go fuck yourself Scandinavian nigger loving cock sucker don't reply to my comment and expect a different answer
Dude everybody knows you’re indian
No white person has ever done what you’re doing
Stormfront is full of self hating indians and hapas larping as white supremacists cause it gives you guys some kind of dopamine rush I guess
It’s over

Dude everybody knows you’re indian
No white person has ever done what you’re doing
Stormfront is full of self hating indians and hapas larping as white supremacists cause it gives you guys some kind of dopamine rush I guess
It’s over
Alright reptilian motherfucker im going to post my face so everyone can see I AM WHITE

• So Sad
Reactions: loksr
Alright reptilian motherfucker im going to post my face so everyone can see I AM WHITE
Oh you’re an actual real schizo
My condolences that makes a lot of sense actually

Oh you’re an actual real schizo
My condolences that makes a lot of sense actually
Get mogged kike

Also @ChristianChad you need to see this too this is who you're talking to online fucking christcuck

Attachments

• ethniclarper(white).jpg
    ethniclarper(white).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and loksr
Get mogged kike

Also @ChristianChad you need to see this too this is who you're talking to online fucking christcuck
Why you hiding that leafy chin
Also it’s so over jfl imagine actually being a sfcel
This is what happens when black dudes bully a guy for being autistic

• JFL
Why you hiding that leafy chin
Also it’s so over jfl imagine actually being a sfcel
This is what happens when black dudes bully a guy for being autistic
Everytime the JIDF posts a comment they mention niggers get better insults moshie

Everytime the JIDF posts a comment they mention black guys get better insults moshie
I’m not jewish I’m just not an incel
It’s something me and you don’t have in common

Also obviously I’m gonna mention the group of people you’re most terrified of jfl, nobody is a literal sfcel without being a bully victim, it’s just a fact
You wouldn’t care if you weren’t

I’m not jewish I’m just not an incel
It’s something me and you don’t have in common

Also obviously I’m gonna mention the group of people you’re most terrified of jfl, nobody is a literal sfcel without being a bully victim, it’s just a fact
You wouldn’t care if you weren’t
>I’m not jewish I’m just not an incel
cope
>nobody is a literal sfcel without being a bully victim
bullying is normal because it holds people accountable, your whole life is ikea furniture and cucking to jewish interests you never experienced anything meaningful or had any life lessons so go fuck yourself + JIDF 100% for mentioning niggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
>I’m not jewish I’m just not an incel
cope
>nobody is a literal sfcel without being a bully victim
bullying is normal because it holds people accountable, your whole life is ikea furniture and cucking to jewish interests you never experienced anything meaningful or had any life lessons so go fuck yourself + JIDF 100% for mentioning niggers
I looked through your posts and saw you have actual real autism and I’m not usually in the business of arguing with disabled people, I’ll treat you gentler don’t worry (explains a lot though, I can’t even begin to imagine what life is like for an autist who’s autistic obsession is actual nazism)

No idea what that schizo ass ikea furniture comment is in reference to
Also I’ve had more positive life experiences (also I’ve never been bullied and if I have I wouldn’t be kissing bully ass like you just did lmao wtf was that bro edit that post asap) than you’ll ever have and I did it without having a legally required fulltime caregiver unlike somebody ….

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
I looked through your posts and saw you have actual real autism and I’m not usually in the business of arguing with disabled people, I’ll treat you gentler don’t worry (explains a lot though, I can’t even begin to imagine what life is like for an autist who’s autistic obsession is actual nazism)

No idea what that schizo ass ikea furniture comment is in reference to
Also I’ve had more positive life experiences (also I’ve never been bullied and if I have I wouldn’t be kissing bully ass like you just did lmao wtf was that bro edit that post asap) than you’ll ever have and I did it without having a legally required fulltime caregiver unlike somebody ….
Fuck yet another fed talking point 'he has autism'

Attachments

• 88a.png
    88a.png
    775.9 KB · Views: 0
Fuck yet another fed talking point 'he has autism'
My looks are 7/10 smv so I get mixed treatment. Typical reactions are (in someones mind) this guys body and brain are 2 different people, or they assume i'm completely disabled. If you want to truly know what its like pretend you are being chased in an alley way every living second of your life, someone in this situation can easily make mistakes and is extremely anxious, perhaps critical about everything. You are being chased until you die.
No I’m not bullying you
I mean you literally admitted to being actually autistic
And if people are legitimately thinking you’re DISABLED it’s so ridiculously over

Whoever got you on the nazi autist obsession should be in jail he really fucked you over ngl. I only hope you’re too pussy to do it irl, but deep down I know you’re autistic enough to do it irl

• +1
No I’m not bullying you
I mean you literally admitted to being actually autistic
And if people are legitimately thinking you’re DISABLED it’s so ridiculously over

Whoever got you on the nazi autist obsession should be in jail he really fucked you over ngl. I only hope you’re too pussy to do it irl, but deep down I know you’re autistic enough to do it irl
Ok fine I respect someone who can back up what they're saying. This doesn't change anything though.

Ok fine I respect someone who can back up what they're saying. This doesn't change anything though.
My advice: find yourself a nice autistic girl, settle down, work somewhere and leave the internet shit behind
You’ll be happier

• Ugh..
My advice: find yourself a nice autistic girl, settle down, work somewhere and leave the internet shit behind
You’ll be happier
Normies always assume were all socially inept. I don't need an 'autistic girl' I dated NT women and its really easy to when your looks are at least 7/10. Life is easier than you think and my shitpostings are half hearted its your fault if you take me seriously. One thing I can tell you is I never lie.

Normies always assume were all socially inept. I don't need an 'autistic girl' I dated NT women and its really easy to when your looks are at least 7/10. Life is easier than you think and my shitpostings are half hearted its your fault if you take me seriously. One thing I can tell you is I never lie.
Lol I’m the number one guy on this site telling narcies how low the bar is and how you only need to be slightly above average to live life on easy mode and what the halo effect really does and shit

Nt is important though, nobody likes being around awkward people, it’s hellish
I’ve met a few autists who think they’re social butterflies.. the number of autists I’ve met who actually weren’t socially inept though … a lot lower of a number
I’ll believe it when I see it

If you’re high functioning enough to not be socially inept then just stop saying you’re autistic tbh
But being not socially inept is not at all in line with people thinking you’re, in your own words, “completely disabled”

Lol I’m the number one guy on this site telling narcies how low the bar is and how you only need to be slightly above average to live life on easy mode and what the halo effect really does and shit

Nt is important though, nobody likes being around awkward people, it’s hellish
I’ve met a few autists who think they’re social butterflies.. the number of autists I’ve met who actually weren’t socially inept though … a lot lower of a number
I’ll believe it when I see it

If you’re high functioning enough to not be socially inept then just stop saying you’re autistic tbh
But being not socially inept is not at all in line with people thinking you’re, in your own words, “completely disabled”
>I’ll believe it when I see it
>If you’re high functioning enough to not be socially inept then just stop saying you’re autistic tbh
Fair

>But being not socially inept is not at all in line with people thinking you’re, in your own words, “completely disabled”
100% of the time thats someone else's interpretation when I tell them. I'm just going to take your advice and stop telling people life would be so much easier.

>I’ll believe it when I see it
>If you’re high functioning enough to not be socially inept then just stop saying you’re autistic tbh
Fair

>But being not socially inept is not at all in line with people thinking you’re, in your own words, “completely disabled”
100% of the time thats someone else's interpretation when I tell them. I'm just going to take your advice and stop telling people life would be so much easier.
I mean yeah
Why the fuck would you tell anybody that
Especially if you allegedly have no social ineptitude meaning you’re not identifiably autistic

Just keep it to yourself and then it’s like you’re not that, problem solved

• +1
You have met tall incels before. You have never met a good looking incel before.
Think about it.
/thread
I mean that is not entirely true is it? I understand what you're saying but plenty of good looking guys here that claim to be virgins well into their 20s, some of them mog the average guy into oblivion

Also, fuck heightcopers!

I mean that is not entirely true is it? I understand what you're saying but plenty of good looking guys here that claim to be virgins well into their 20s, some of them mog the average guy into oblivion

Also, fuck heightcopers!
They’re fucking with you or they’re autistic beyond repair
Or rarely, they’re literal hermits who never go outside

There’s some extreme outlier ways a gl guy can be incel but it’s always a very easy fix
But none of the gl guys on this site are incels if you pay attention, generally gl guys claiming incel what they mean is they can’t fuck a literal gigastacy

There’s some extreme outlier ways a gl guy can be incel but it’s always a very easy fix
But none of the gl guys on this site are incels if you pay attention, generally gl guys claiming incel what they mean is they can’t fuck a literal gigastacy
I agree that sometimes it's an easy fix.

I disagree with the notion that for them it's gigastacy or they're rather be alone. 90%+ of guys do not have standards that high lmfao. Most guys including HTN-CHADLITES would be super happy with a HTB with a nice pair of tits and ass.
I think for some of them it's more that in the present moment they can't fuck a HTB+

They’re fucking with you or they’re autistic beyond repair
Or rarely, they’re literal hermits who never go outside
They're not fucking with me, since they're not smart enough to do that. I mean if a guy spends his entire days posting about this "cruel life" and how "it's chad or death" ...yeah i'm guessing they're fucked in the head BIG TIME. And why would any self-loving girl put up with extremely autistic sub-chad men?

Last edited:
S
Literally all that matters is being 6ft and white

Thats it.

Race > height > face.

Just dont have a deformed face and ur fine. A good face is just a bonus. and might even be a hindrance and they know they won't be able to lock you down cos ur too high SMV.

All you need to do on dating apps is make it clear you are SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE.

And your results will hyper inflate in the countries you go where there is the least SIX FOOT and WHITE and NOT DEFORMED FACE guys.

Aka the shortest and darkest countries.
Speak for yourself. You ever tried being black in Scandinavia 🤣

I agree that sometimes it's an easy fix.

I disagree with the notion that for them it's gigastacy or they're rather be alone. 90%+ of guys do not have standards that high lmfao. Most guys including HTN-CHADLITES would be super happy with a HTB with a nice pair of tits and ass.
I think for some of them it's more that in the present moment they can't fuck a HTB+

They're not fucking with me, since they're not smart enough to do that. I mean if a guy spends his entire days posting about this "cruel life" and how "it's chad or death" ...yeah i'm guessing they're fucked in the head BIG TIME. And why would any self-loving girl put up with extremely autistic sub-chad men?
Nobody’s talking about most guys
I’m talking about the like 3 people in existence who are gl and saying they’re incel.

There are several things to rule out when dealing with them,
1. They’re not actually gl. If you haven’t seen unfrauded videos of them, don’t be so sure they’re actually gl and not just ugly narcies overrating themselves/frauding

2. That they’re autistic. The less nt you are, the more gl you have to be to make up for it, and there ARE limits. If you’re too autistic for what your looks level allows, there will be struggle.

3. That they’re hermits. You’d be surprised the amount of guys who expect some girl to show up at their door and fuck them. Retarded I know but it’s a real thought process

4. They’re shitposting. This is what the vast majority are going to fall under. Guys will post pics that might not even be them of a gl guy and claim to be incel, they do this because they think it’s funny to convince people that the bar is higher than it is in reality.

I’ve never seen a gl guy even here who claims to be an incel. They’ll call themselves incel but then you press them and it’s always “I say incel because I don’t get to fuck as much as I want to” which is obviously not what an incel is. I’m going to be 100% honest here, even with the autism, even with the hermitism, you will NEVER meet a gl guy who’s an ACTUAL incel. I promise you that. Even a gl autistic guy can still manage to fuck an ugly girl (this, I believe, is one of the main contributors of the hypergamy myth. They don’t understand that it’s different for normal men), that’s just facts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
There are several things to rule out when dealing with them,
1. They’re not actually gl. If you haven’t seen unfrauded videos of them, don’t be so sure they’re actually gl and not just ugly narcies overrating themselves/frauding

I promise you that. Even a gl autistic guy can still manage to fuck an ugly girl (this, I believe, is one of the main contributors of the hypergamy myth. They don’t understand that it’s different for normal men), that’s just facts
I think reason number 1 is more probable. If you're spending THAT much time getting the best angles from the best lighting, do you really carry those looks in day-to-day life??
Filters and morphing are so common that any joe schmuck can learn how to do that. Videos, candid photos and real life looks is where it's at.