Literally all you have to do is be a blackpilled badboy. (DEEP VOICE HALO DISCUSSED TO)

kyb

kyb

mog or be mogged
That's it, all you have to do is be a bad boy or tall bad boy, and that's it, we scientifically proved that women like dick from bad boys, pain is converted to pleasure, when you dick that bitch down you need to be overwhelmingly aggresive, pull her hair. slap her ass, let a fucking beast out, all your rage, dick her like there's no tommorrow.

Even women themselves say all this, they love bad boys, we all know this, why the fuck are you being a goodie 2 shoes to foids?
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-wo...s-lsa-posts-why-you-should-badboymaxx.765348/ (ANOTHER THREAD I MADE ON THIS SHOWING EVIDENCE AND SUPPORTING ALL THE CLAIMS I MADE, ALSO CHAD CAN GET CUCKED FROM BEING MR. NICE GUY)

You need to be a badboy, careless, get into fights alot, don't give a fuck about anything, commit crimes with a girl, do bad shit with a girl, it's that simple, be a fucking hot, blackpilled bad boy, if you're tall to? oh my god it's just began, ALL you need to do is not give a fuck about life and be ready to cave the skull of anyone who talks shit to you infront of foids, don't think about their weight, height, or any of that fucking bullshit, if you pussy out or backdown it's over for you in that circle of foids, and maybe all foids too, they like to spread the word of pussy men to avoid fucking.

And as i said, slap the bitch during sex, put your fingers in her mouth, pull her hair, fuck her like a sweaty beast, we all know good dick is what makes a woman go psycho over you, super fire sex is WHAT MAKES A WOMAN GO PSYCHO OVER YOU, FUCKING HER AND DESTROYING THE PUSSY LIKE A SCHOOL SHOOTER IS WHAT MAKES THE HOE GO CRAZY OVER YOU, yes you should looksmaxx to i'm not endorsing bad-boy game if you're super ugly, to run this you either need to be tall mtn-htn-chadlite-chad, no bad-boy game for sub 5's or ltn's

Also, if you have a deep voice that's even more of a halo, no it isn't cope, deep voice halo is real and i literally had fucking e-hoes on discord 3 years ago just cause i had a deep raspy voice, if that was all it took then it'll halo your bad-boy game to such an extreme extent online or in real life, yes bad boy game even works online, that's how far it goes, women will cuck themselves and give you money if you're a hot bad-boy, i've seen it happen, we know it happens, just fucking do it, deep voice bad-boy game is LAW in 2023, it's not cope and if you say it is you're a fucking pea-brained incel, it isn't all about fucking looks, all of us on this forum collectively agree you can be a 10/10 but if you're an autist it's fucking over, and anyone who says autist chad is slaying is coping so fucking hard, just bad-boy and deep-voice-maxx guys.

Also, look at jeffrey dahmer, that serial killer is a mid tier normie, 6'0", would he slay irl? he'd literally struggle.
But since he's a serial killer, he has hoes fawning over him and looking at him like he's some sort of PSL god, fucking love letters and money can you believe it?

JFL if you think bad-boy game is cope, literally just be a fucking criminal infront of the hoe and a bad person but don't like fucking abuse her obviously jfl you need to be hot and cold with her to, like love-bombing, except you're being a douche in the background so like.. bad-boy-bombing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 18582, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
I had repped, and then i realized u don’t step outside with this
i literally had fucking e-hoes on discord 3 years ago just cause i had a deep raspy voice,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, 12PSLsubhuman, flippasav and 6 others
Extra points if bbc or dark triad white or Ramirez pheno

Why do you think that women want to have sex Richard Ramirez to this day because he’s insane and he’s so dangerous but sexy simple it’s that simple

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Extra points if bbc or dark triad white or Ramirez pheno
Or if you just have some dark triad features, or even a dark-triad prettyboy can slay.

Why do you think that women want to have sex Richard Ramirez to this day because he’s insane and he’s so dangerous but sexy simple it’s that simple
He does look like a model ngl jfl, but yeah basically.

Lmfao at this rapist theory
be a fucking hot, blackpilled bad boy, if you're tall to? oh my god it's just began
It seems to me that you really want a tall hot bad boy

Voice halo is kind of cope IRL

Face and height is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Voice halo is kind of cope IRL

Face and height is king
Voice halo works jfl? your voice just isn't hot enough if you think it's cope, trust me i literally shock people all the time and get compliments from foids and get it brought up endlessly, anyone with a true hot deep voice can attest to this, if you don't have one but have a good base it's a good idea to maxx that out to.

So your advice is to be born with genes to be tall and or genes to have a deep voice

Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
So your advice is to be born with genes to be tall and or genes to have a deep voice

Thanks man
Also, if you weren't born with any of the requirements i stated above, you should end your life NOW as you're not genetically fit enough to be on this planet with the rest of us normal humans.

• +1
No bad boy for your face and height.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and kyb
That's it, all you have to do is be a bad boy or tall bad boy, and that's it, we scientifically proved that women like dick from bad boys, pain is converted to pleasure, when you dick that bitch down you need to be overwhelmingly aggresive, pull her hair. slap her ass, let a fucking beast out, all your rage, dick her like there's no tommorrow.

Even women themselves say all this, they love bad boys, we all know this, why the fuck are you being a goodie 2 shoes to foids?
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-wo...s-lsa-posts-why-you-should-badboymaxx.765348/ (ANOTHER THREAD I MADE ON THIS SHOWING EVIDENCE AND SUPPORTING ALL THE CLAIMS I MADE, ALSO CHAD CAN GET CUCKED FROM BEING MR. NICE GUY)

You need to be a badboy, careless, get into fights alot, don't give a fuck about anything, commit crimes with a girl, do bad shit with a girl, it's that simple, be a fucking hot, blackpilled bad boy, if you're tall to? oh my god it's just began, ALL you need to do is not give a fuck about life and be ready to cave the skull of anyone who talks shit to you infront of foids, don't think about their weight, height, or any of that fucking bullshit, if you pussy out or backdown it's over for you in that circle of foids, and maybe all foids too, they like to spread the word of pussy men to avoid fucking.

And as i said, slap the bitch during sex, put your fingers in her mouth, pull her hair, fuck her like a sweaty beast, we all know good dick is what makes a woman go psycho over you, super fire sex is WHAT MAKES A WOMAN GO PSYCHO OVER YOU, FUCKING HER AND DESTROYING THE PUSSY LIKE A SCHOOL SHOOTER IS WHAT MAKES THE HOE GO CRAZY OVER YOU, yes you should looksmaxx to i'm not endorsing bad-boy game if you're super ugly, to run this you either need to be tall mtn-htn-chadlite-chad, no bad-boy game for sub 5's or ltn's

Also, if you have a deep voice that's even more of a halo, no it isn't cope, deep voice halo is real and i literally had fucking e-hoes on discord 3 years ago just cause i had a deep raspy voice, if that was all it took then it'll halo your bad-boy game to such an extreme extent online or in real life, yes bad boy game even works online, that's how far it goes, women will cuck themselves and give you money if you're a hot bad-boy, i've seen it happen, we know it happens, just fucking do it, deep voice bad-boy game is LAW in 2023, it's not cope and if you say it is you're a fucking pea-brained incel, it isn't all about fucking looks, all of us on this forum collectively agree you can be a 10/10 but if you're an autist it's fucking over, and anyone who says autist chad is slaying is coping so fucking hard, just bad-boy and deep-voice-maxx guys.

Also, look at jeffrey dahmer, that serial killer is a mid tier normie, 6'0", would he slay irl? he'd literally struggle.
But since he's a serial killer, he has hoes fawning over him and looking at him like he's some sort of PSL god, fucking love letters and money can you believe it?

JFL if you think bad-boy game is cope, literally just be a fucking criminal infront of the hoe and a bad person but don't like fucking abuse her obviously jfl you need to be hot and cold with her to, like love-bombing, except you're being a douche in the background so like.. bad-boy-bombing.
I need to aquire a barbarian cock before I can experience anything near the true peak of my being

@goo25 thats why you should dark triad maxx like me boy
we must adquire ramirez pheno in order to slay

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
I need to aquire a barbarian cock before I can experience anything near the true peak of my being
Kill everyone you know and love and your dick-game will ascend like crazy, like the mangenkyou sharingan for dick.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18582
Voice halo works jfl? your voice just isn't hot enough if you think it's cope, trust me i literally shock people all the time and get compliments from foids and get it brought up endlessly, anyone with a true hot deep voice can attest to this, if you don't have one but have a good base it's a good idea to maxx that out to.
u get compliments on discord mate not irl step outside

u get compliments on discord mate not irl step outside
JFL? When did i say i was an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: also that was 3 years ago jfl at your projection, your oneitis would loveeee my big white cock.

• +1
being bad boi is complete cope lol. its an extra bonus if she liks your FACE

being bad boi is complete cope lol. its an extra bonus if she liks your FACE
This is the cope i was talking about, don't listen to "Crestfallen95" it isn't fucking cope, being a bad-boy can literally build attraction if you're a tall mtn jfl at your shit reply.

• +1
How to max vois?

botb material imo.

Also, if you have a deep voice that's even more of a halo, no it isn't cope, deep voice halo is real and i literally had fucking e-hoes on discord 3 years ago just cause i had a deep raspy voice, if that was all it took then it'll halo your bad-boy game to such an extreme extent online or in real life, yes bad boy game even works online
Just recorded this at 3 in the morning am I gonna make it? Normally my voice is 100 hz gonna start talking to girls in the middle of the night

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-08-02-34-34-241_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-08-02-34-34-241_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 0
JFL? When did i say i was an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: also that was 3 years ago jfl at your projection, your oneitis would loveeee my big white cock.
bad news.. im white and i mog u so i doubt that

based and psychopilled
as a certified psycho tall mf i can attest to everything said as true

My voice is deep asf and foids always compliment it

What is tall?

Dnrd half of it but only men need to be psycho and destroy the brains/ego out of foids