Literally Asian women

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Right now in America I saw a pic like 50% of women of fuckable age are single.

Asian women, highest SMV, if you are GL or status/rich goto Korea/Japan
If you are mid level goto China/Taiwan
If you are low class all around or just want a fucktoy goto Thailand (There is no child support for children born outside of marriage so you can just creampie college students all day)
Or if you don't mind low risk cheap child support Vietnam, Philippines, or even Laos/Cambodia but stay safe there and be careful

Literally Japan and Korea birthrates are plummeting they are basically asking for cock and kids, if you are high SMV like myself even being black despite what people say who are white men to make themselves feel like they are superheroes Japan is BBC cucked they even had BLM protests without black people and Korea is USA's bitch women there all respect me and I while in Korea and Japan I literally spent an hour a day talking to girls and had enough to date one every single day sometimes it would have been two a day I legit ended up not being able to fuck solid 7+ hot Asians because I was too overloaded and had many days I was just tired and soar because I had spent days and days fucking on end. By the time I left each country I was thankful for a rest as by the end I was basically fucking girls for the glory only and too get them off, I would literally time the fucks and then just nut when the timer went off and go to sleep. The girls almost always wanted to cook for me or go out to eat with me and would stay and cuddle for hours, get off of work and come over just to cuddle and if I got horny with their little warm bodies and their plump little butts pressed against me I would just stick my dick in and fuck and rinse repeat go and eat. There is nothing like an Asian women in bed they are literally there and know they need to please you, also for some reason that really gets them going being submissive so I find they seem to enjoy sex more than other women which for me means that basically all of them think I am a sex god, no girl wants to look like a slut especially them so they won't admit it unless I am balls deep inside of them and their mind has turned to mush but the shit that has come out of Asian womens mouths mid fuck is the most slutty perverted eye opening shit I have ever heard in my life, my niggas who know will know what I mean. That shit about the most innocent looking women being the most perverted sex fiends is 100% true. It feels like you have achieved life goals hearing the cutest, smallest, wettest, literally model tier innocent teen Asian girl begging you to make her pregnant, asking over and over for you to cum inside her and make her your sex toy and use her "asspussy" and "mouthpussy" after you cum in her but to make sure when you cum to do it in deep inside her cunt every time... I literally cannot even post the other shit said here, I will leave it at that.

Literally Asian women are life, Asian women are love.

The only downfall is for genetically beta men that you will have a beta son but luckily any child I father will have strong genes so I literally don't GAF but kek @ u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4106, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
aren't you black
you should be going for stacys not for gooks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
tales

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
aren't you black
you should be going for stacys not for gooks
If this is true OP must either be a masorchist or retarded. The amount of effort it would take for him to get a 4/10 chinky he could get a 6/10 white foid instead or better yet a 7/10 nigsheeeb foid.

some ppl enjoy causing themsleves problems or enjoy challenges

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Not reading this doctorate thesis

Asian women are flat faced yellow truecels whom I could not get an erection with

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado, androciv and Deleted member 5786
I thought you were white since SEAmaxxing but respect to you bro. People really underestimate Black smv. Thanks for this thread, even tho i don't commit pre-marital, i did think about marrying a japanese muslim girl. This thread confirms we have smv there. Good thread.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and BigBiceps
Tales from the mental asylum

If this is true OP must either be a masorchist or retarded. The amount of effort it would take for him to get a 4/10 chinky he could get a 6/10 white foid instead or better yet a 7/10 nigsheeeb foid.

some ppl enjoy causing themsleves problems or enjoy challenges
why would I fuck white girls who I facially mog? making 0 sense here

• JFL
why would I fuck white girls who I facially mog? making 0 sense here
What’s your rating? White women look better and are easier for black men than Azn women why bother with Azn women when white girls will give it up twice as fast

What’s your rating? White women look better and are easier for black men than Azn women why bother with Azn women when white girls will give it up twice as fast
No.
Literally both are EZpz it's like saying which is faster a laferrari or a P1 when you can't even use anywhere near 100% on a racetrack
I am rated solid PSL 7 and have slammed hot Asians over and over literally just come over to my hotel room and "chill" but yes white woman will give it up faster if meeting in person because no stigma my fastest slay is getting a German girl in Thailand away from her two male friends within 2 minutes getting drinks within a closing bar and within 5 minutes in a tuktuk to my hotel having already made out so the difference to me is like waiting 5 minutes for my food at McDonalds to sometimes having to wait 7-10 minutes.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No.
Literally both are EZpz it's like saying which is faster a laferrari or a P1 when you can't even use anywhere near 100% on a racetrack
I am rated solid PSL 7 and have slammed hot Asians over and over literally just come over to my hotel room and "chill" but yes white woman will give it up faster if meeting in person because no stigma my fastest slay is getting a German girl in Thailand away from her two male friends within 2 minutes getting drinks within a closing bar and within 5 minutes in a tuktuk to my hotel having already made out so the difference to me is like waiting 5 minutes for my food at McDonalds to sometimes having to wait 7-10 minutes.

Fair enough. For a sub chad like myself white foids are far easier for me ;(

No thanks, ion want no self hating rice farmer flat maxilla jungle monkey

View attachment 1342921

No thanks, ion want no self hating rice farmer flat maxilla jungle monkey
all races have city rats and they are all peak degen, try again social media peasant 100% you have never been to an asian country and seen peak Asian qt's, feel sad for u honestly, keep and enjoy your white women

I'm with u OP, I'm not black but am ethnic, and generally (there are exceptions) prefer noodles to white, MENA or Latin foids.

I find generally asians take better care of themselves than JBW foids, and while on average Latin and MENA may be more conventionally attractive, they're not as horny as Asian, and they have way worse personalities / dramatic than noodles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Great, one day I will go to Taiwan:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Great, one day I will go to Taiwan:feelsgood:
Nice, Taiwan is good place, and they are not racist like the chinese. China is crazy that is the only place that whites can suffer racism, but overall they are worshipped 95% of time. And if you black, for the love of God, don't go to China, for your own good.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Apart from coloring, most East Asians seem to have naturally poor facial features compared to other Asians. Central Asians and high class SEAsians mog tbh.

Apart from coloring, most East Asians seem to have naturally poor facial features compared to other Asians. Central Asians and high class SEAsians mog tbh.
I have noticed this as well, also it's not limited to "high class" masculinity in SEA is more valued and thus females come from more masculine males on average vs places like Korea and Japan where males are valued if they have feminine features.... Also SEA girls generally walk more and have more labor intensive jobs and lives so they are in better shape, biggers asses, decent legs, toned. Guessing the more masculine fathers effects cheekbones and midface and jaws more, if you look at female supermodels most of them actually have fairly masculine jaws and slayer cheekbones. The secret to a healthy stacey is high E and high T apparently....

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I have noticed this as well, also it's not limited to "high class" masculinity in SEA is more valued and thus females come from more masculine males on average vs places like Korea and Japan where males are valued if they have feminine features.... Also SEA girls generally walk more and have more labor intensive jobs and lives so they are in better shape, biggers asses, decent legs, toned. Guessing the more masculine fathers effects cheekbones and midface and jaws more, if you look at female supermodels most of them actually have fairly masculine jaws and slayer cheekbones. The secret to a healthy stacey is high E and high T apparently....
IMO it’s just the eye area. SEAs have a higher nose bridge and have rounder eyes with less occurrences of epicanthal folds.

IMO it’s just the eye area. SEAs have a higher nose bridge and have rounder eyes with less occurrences of epicanthal folds.
bro I think asian eyes are cute on girls as long as they don't look deformed tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
A1
A2

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Deleted member 11610 and Stopping@Nothing19
major cope Asian women are proven by science to have the highest SMV love when whites can't cope with race it's always whites who fail to admit reality

• +1
major cope Asian women are proven by science to have the highest SMV love when whites can't cope with race it's always whites who fail to admit reality
Science doesnt mean shit when she looks at me with those horse teeth and pig eyes

• JFL
Right now in America I saw a pic like 50% of women of fuckable age are single.

Asian women, highest SMV, if you are GL or status/rich goto Korea/Japan
If you are mid level goto China/Taiwan
If you are low class all around or just want a fucktoy goto Thailand (There is no child support for children born outside of marriage so you can just creampie college students all day)
Or if you don't mind low risk cheap child support Vietnam, Philippines, or even Laos/Cambodia but stay safe there and be careful

Literally Japan and Korea birthrates are plummeting they are basically asking for cock and kids, if you are high SMV like myself even being black despite what people say who are white men to make themselves feel like they are superheroes Japan is BBC cucked they even had BLM protests without black people and Korea is USA's bitch women there all respect me and I while in Korea and Japan I literally spent an hour a day talking to girls and had enough to date one every single day sometimes it would have been two a day I legit ended up not being able to fuck solid 7+ hot Asians because I was too overloaded and had many days I was just tired and soar because I had spent days and days fucking on end. By the time I left each country I was thankful for a rest as by the end I was basically fucking girls for the glory only and too get them off, I would literally time the fucks and then just nut when the timer went off and go to sleep. The girls almost always wanted to cook for me or go out to eat with me and would stay and cuddle for hours, get off of work and come over just to cuddle and if I got horny with their little warm bodies and their plump little butts pressed against me I would just stick my dick in and fuck and rinse repeat go and eat. There is nothing like an Asian women in bed they are literally there and know they need to please you, also for some reason that really gets them going being submissive so I find they seem to enjoy sex more than other women which for me means that basically all of them think I am a sex god, no girl wants to look like a slut especially them so they won't admit it unless I am balls deep inside of them and their mind has turned to mush but the shit that has come out of Asian womens mouths mid fuck is the most slutty perverted eye opening shit I have ever heard in my life, my niggas who know will know what I mean. That shit about the most innocent looking women being the most perverted sex fiends is 100% true. It feels like you have achieved life goals hearing the cutest, smallest, wettest, literally model tier innocent teen Asian girl begging you to make her pregnant, asking over and over for you to cum inside her and make her your sex toy and use her "asspussy" and "mouthpussy" after you cum in her but to make sure when you cum to do it in deep inside her cunt every time... I literally cannot even post the other shit said here, I will leave it at that.

Literally Asian women are life, Asian women are love.

The only downfall is for genetically beta men that you will have a beta son but luckily any child I father will have strong genes so I literally don't GAF but kek @ u
Their hair is awesome too. Laying down with them their hair doesn't get so irritating (in your face). It kind of just lays nicely out of the way.