literally everything causes hairloss

G

gggg3333

Iron
its impossible to softmax and keep your hair. you can basically google '' x hairloss '' and at least one result will suggest that x causes hairloss. this applies especially when you are trying to treat acne. you just cant win :)

For me, ejaculation causes hairloss, speaking from first hand experience. My prolactin levels spike each time I ejaculate, then my hair becomes thin and hair starts shedding for the next fortnight.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
its impossible to softmax and keep your hair. you can basically google '' x hairloss '' and at least one result will suggest that x causes hairloss. this applies especially when you are trying to treat acne. you just cant win :)
E

For me, ejaculation causes hairloss, speaking from first hand experience. My prolactin levels spike each time I ejaculate, then my hair becomes thin and hair starts shedding for the next fortnight.
the prolactin spike from nutting literally lasts couple hours youre tripping

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Can't believe the Jews haven't figured a cure for this shit. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and gggg3333
the prolactin spike from nutting literally lasts couple hours youre tripping
Yes, but idk what is wrong with me, the prolactin in my body is still at a high level, it has to be the reason as to why I lose hair so much after jerking off for the following week. I can visibly see at least 5-10 strands of hair fall down in the bathroom while showering.

I think aging causes hIrloss

Reduce stress to age less