Literally got humiliated for being short

abuserr007

abuserr007

Silver
A lady literally stopped and said that i look so young. And another lady said I have a baby face. And this lady literally told I look young because I'm short . She thought nobody is shorter than her son but I'm more short than her and literally humiliated me for just existing in front of other parents. While she was literally a significanty shorter than me and being over 200 pounds. Wtf zero self awareness and finally her husband also roasted me. Suifuel...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, aesthetic beauty, bloomercel and 7 others
You should have fucked both of them anal raw right at that moment and cum inside their assholes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Donquixote, Bars, Aviator and 7 others
And this lady literally told I look young because I'm short . She thought nobody is shorter than her son but I'm more short than her and literally humiliated me for just existing in front of other parents.

Cucked if you didn't dignitymaxx and beat her ass into the ground (in GTA VI deluxe pre-order edition)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, bloomercel, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Rhinoplastyordie
height?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and abuserr007
People discussing your appearance in a negative manner is incel trait

Imagine old ladies discussing your looks and calling you fucking ugly Holy shit.

I would beat the fuck out of them in tekken

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and abuserr007
A lady literally stopped and said that i look so young. And another lady said I have a baby face. And this lady literally told I look young because I'm short . She thought nobody is shorter than her son but I'm more short than her and literally humiliated me for just existing in front of other parents. While she was literally a significanty shorter than me and being over 200 pounds. Wtf zero self awareness and finally her husband also roasted me. Suifuel...
How tall?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Despite being tamil u r short and look like a child, keep dreaming about being a jatt.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, bloomercel and matka
how short are you? brutal if ur 170cm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, matka and abuserr007
thats ur fault. Its because u are short. Don't worry it will only last for the rest of your life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and vnom
Yes bhai

Send bday Pronto I'm itching brother
bhai the site is so dead, half of the users who were here in august have now been banned. try2beme, halloweed, kaligula567, etc. All banned.

• JFL
Reactions: matka and Gaygymmaxx
bhai the site is so dead, half of the users who were here in august have now been banned. try2beme, halloweed, kaligula567, etc. All banned.
Fuark it is feeling dead as hell

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and looksmaxxing223
Just say that fat women always look older

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
So brutal, what’s your height

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Happy My Song GIF by Justin

DONT WORRY
BE HAPPY

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, abuserr007 and WhoTookVendetta
If you’re that short, start working out and get muscular. It’s not going to improve your life massively but having muscles is an easy way to get more respect from everybody.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, vnom, negativetiltedheart and 1 other person
Ok October 29th
Emotional and feminine birthday that is insecure and bitch like

Bad motivation and gets extrmely emotionally charged

Probably would be the type of bum to yell and shout and increase the stress of the family while looking for your keys or something 🤣

Also quite talkative too so this expressive side can be very annoying

Send year

And did something of interest happen to you on the 13th? Learned something new?

And you've had more conversations this month than you do typically, more social.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matka and looksmaxxing223

Probably would be the type of bum to yell and shout and increase the stress of the family while looking for your keys or something 🤣

Send year

And you've had more conversations this month than you do typically, more social.

Should be htn or close, Distinctly horny all the time

Sex/looks, I get looks wrong sometimes, but you should have distinct pretty features and some good facial traits

Probably good eye lashes and eye area, pretty eyes and intense gaze, eye color should be on the light side, (compared to race ofc)

Prettyboy and/or very horny and sex oriented

Desperately require a sexual partner and need sex, it's pretty much your primary or only goal at this point

• JFL
Reactions: matka

Send year

you sound like those foids who date men on the basis of their zodiac sign

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
Should be htn or close, Distinctly horny all the time

Sex/looks, I get looks wrong sometimes, but you should have distinct pretty features and some good facial traits

Probably good eye lashes and eye area, pretty eyes and intense gaze, eye color should be on the light side, (compared to race ofc)

Prettyboy and/or very horny and sex oriented

Desperately require a sexual partner and need sex, it's pretty much your primary or only goal at this point
im a pakistani 5'7 mtn

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, matka and Gaygymmaxx
gustakh e rasool ki ek hi saza
sar tan se juda , tan sar se juda
aap ka matlap kiya hai? min janta ho rasool ne ese saza kiya hai

• JFL
Over for you if you didn't read this thread while high

• So Sad
aap ka matlap kiya hai? min janta ho rasool ne ese saza kiya hai
“Gustakh-E-Rasool ki ek hi saza, sar tan se juda, sar tan se juda [There is only one punishment for speaking against the Prophet and that is beheading],” is what the slogan means with it being used unabated in India to call for the killing of Hindus.
its now used to troll muslims :feelskek:

Nigga fight back, always have a witty response on deck if someone makes fun of your height

No one's perfect, so find their weakness and then attack