Literally got humiliated for being short

A lady literally stopped and said that i look so young. And another lady said I have a baby face. And this lady literally told I look young because I'm short . She thought nobody is shorter than her son but I'm more short than her and literally humiliated me for just existing in front of other parents. While she was literally a significanty shorter than me and being over 200 pounds. Wtf zero self awareness and finally her husband also roasted me. Suifuel...
Any human who judges you based on your appearance is not worth your time and attention. If necessary ignore those NPCs.

A lady literally stopped and said that i look so young. And another lady said I have a baby face. And this lady literally told I look young because I'm short . She thought nobody is shorter than her son but I'm more short than her and literally humiliated me for just existing in front of other parents. While she was literally a significanty shorter than me and being over 200 pounds. Wtf zero self awareness and finally her husband also roasted me. Suifuel...
”Being short isn’t that bad bro”
IMG 0213