Literally how tf am I supposed to fork out 50-60k lmao?

Living in Germany you are top 10%.

Could've been born in an African Shanty Village, Brazilian Favela, or Indian Slum.

You are lucky enough to have the potential to earn enough to looksmax.
just get cucked and minned by your parents to wageslave your youth away and ascend when you're 30yo THEORY

just get cucked and minned by your parents to wageslave your youth away and ascend when you're 30yo THEORY
How bad do you look that you're crying about this?

Ascending at 30 is still better than nothing, whats the alternative LDAR?

and once you do ascend you'll realise pussy aint that special

Im sure you're not that ugly that you believe you have no hope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
How bad do you look that you're crying about this?

Ascending at 30 is still better than nothing, whats the alternative LDAR?

and once you do ascend you'll realise pussy aint that special

Im sure you're not that ugly that you believe you have no hope.
manletism is another, barely solvable kind of problem that my parents made me suffer. and now they refuse help. yea ascending with 30 is better than nothing at all but everyone can ascend at 30 with some roastie he betabuxxes. you ve already lost at that point but yea I might kill myself before but not really plan on doing that (too weak minded)

manletism is another, barely solvable kind of problem that my parents made me suffer. and now they refuse help. yea ascending with 30 is better than nothing at all but everyone can ascend at 30 with some roastie he betabuxxes. you ve already lost at that point but yea I might kill myself before but not really plan on doing that (too weak minded)

I respect your decision to continue living.

How tall are you, are both your parents German?

Lifts + Gym for frame are always an option

looking back im happy i didnt have enough money to go through with jaw surgery with dr z tbh

• +1
shorter than average foid here

yes. as I said they MINNED me

I am planning to heighfraud and I am already gymmaxxing/somewhat gymmaxxed but I need chadlite face to have a chance to compensate yet my parents say I dont need bimax xddd

Damn, less than 5'5 ? how old are you?

Bimax is only really necessary if you are majorly recessed.

If you have a normal occlusion then keep mewing and posturemaxxing and chewing until you can get either fillers or ideally Jaw and Zygo implants.

And in the meantime you should probably focus on either career or entrepreneurmaxxing.

• JFL
Damn, less than 5'5 ? how old are you?
Old enough that it is over
Bimax is only really necessary if you are majorly recessed.

If you have a normal occlusion then keep mewing and posturemaxxing and chewing until you can get either fillers or ideally Jaw and Zygo implants.

And in the meantime you should probably focus on either career or entrepreneurmaxxing.
I just need trimax surgery for my face

Sell your kidney
Plan a heist
Online revenue making method

Grateful to not be a europoor

But also prices are low and you can go to even cheaper places, don’t make excuses

How do you make that little in IT? Are you low IQ?

Is it true it's incredibly hard to move there? Like, Swiss are elitist and everything is expensive af
Some spanish dude on a caravan without a degree moved there and worked several jobs, you get paid like 4-5k doing factory work and all that. Ideally you go there knowing someone from your own country or someone who can help you with all the stuff.

Can you even believe it... My father's an attorney and my mother's a medical doctor yet they say they barely have enough money saved up to even lemme get a HT. Unbelieveable.
that's because they pay taxes to fund the breeding and free shit of non native persons.

and to plug holes in corrupt jewish banking system

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23017