Literally the most self hating Iranian foid ever (White worshipping ethnic)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

IMG 0842
IMG 0843

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
@Xangsane @shia.jihadist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Gilbert_Durandal
Seems more like a kike worshiper

stone her to death

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
They wanna be white so bad
"no saar we are no longer muslaam saar because they hate the womaan we r true zoroastrian aryan and cyrus the great saar long live israel saar"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, try2beme, mayo mogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 45175, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Fake blonde hair and shitty contacts, typical

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, Deleted member 78207, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Persian people are extremely lazy and fraudulent indivisuals who blame the government for their misery (Goverments reflect the state of the people themselves as those who are in the government were once normal citizens) while their own mindlessness is the root cause of all their problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why is she self-hating? She can be a Persian Jew. Many of them exist, they all fled to the US.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
Persian people are extremely lazy and fraudulent indivisuals who blame the government (Goverments reflect the state of the people themselves as those who are in the government were once normal citizen) and also the west for their shortcoming when their own mindlessness is the root cause of all their problems.
So they’re stupid for the revolution and your saying America helped them in the past?

Why is she self-hating? She can be a Persian Jew. Many of them exist, they all fled to the US.
Are you dumb? She’s wearing contacts and fake dyed hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
  • Hmm...
Aren't you calling her self-hating because she's a zionist? :feelsuhh:
No her physical looks I don’t give a shit about her religion or what she believes in could even be a zionist too idc what I’m saying is she wants to be accepted as white

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No her physical looks I don’t give a shit about her religion or what she believes in could even be a zionist too idc what I’m saying is she wants to be accepted as white
Dang you should have used a different tiktok video then ngl. :p

• JFL
So they’re stupid for the revolution and your saying America helped them in the past?
No revolution can change the essence of the people.
Hence why a dictatorship like China has flourished while many so called republics and democracies are hell.
The west has only his own interests and has not helped anyone, ever.

• +1
Dang you should have used a different tiktok video then ngl. :p
Besides @flippasav you can't blame me! I've been up for 19 hours and won't sleep for another 12 hours. :feelswah:

• So Sad
"no saar we are no longer muslaam saar because they hate the womaan we r true zoroastrian aryan and cyrus the great saar long live israel saar"

View attachment 3083624
I thought they were all being Christian be be closer to Cummins? :hnghn: Zoroastrianism is also coool cool niche religion I’d like tos we it come back as well

Dunno but I’m all for it god bless Iran for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and flippasav
And massive brow ridge
They remind me of this Iranian ancient female farmer

IMG 0845

Absolute subhumans worse than Armenians, Assyrians or Indians

Even Arab foids look better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, try2beme and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I thought they were all being Christian be be closer to Cummins? :hnghn: Zoroastrianism is also coool cool niche religion I’d like tos we it come back as well

Dunno but I’m all for it god bless Iran for that.
no they're all becoming zoroastrian because that's what their ancestors were before the islamic empire

they probably don't even believe in it they're just muh our ancestors had huge empire and were king of warld saar :soy:

JFL why are you happy its coming back its literally a fire worshipping religion

do you guys not take paganism seriously in christianity or something

no they're all becoming zoroastrian because that's what their ancestors were before the islamic empire

they probably don't even believe in it they're just muh our ancestors had huge empire and were king of warld saar :soy:

JFL why are you happy its coming back its literally a fire worshipping religion

do you guys not take paganism seriously in christianity or something
I know but it’s… COOOOL. Whenever I hear Muslims convert to Islam 70% of the time it’s Iranian or Shiahs that’s why I said what I said.

Ofc paganism is bad but like it’s cool ini cos I’d like to see these fire benders maybe they have powers like avatar and shit ? Who knows. I never met a Zoroastrian before how do they even learn their shit? Such a bizarre religion why do they worship the ground and fire

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist

View attachment 3083649

All Iranians and Arabs loook like that so they ain’t changed at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I know but it’s… COOOOL. Whenever I hear Muslims convert to Islam 70% of the time it’s Iranian or Shiahs that’s why I said what I said.

Ofc paganism is bad but like it’s cool ini cos I’d like to see these fire benders maybe they have powers like avatar and shit ? Who knows. I never met a Zoroastrian before how do they even learn their shit? Such a bizarre religion why do they worship the ground and fire
nah they cant bend fire they just wear surgery equipment and dance around a flame :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
speaks the guy who bastarized his language and culture for sandbrahs
how exactly?

we don't drink cow urine anymore NOOOOO OUR PRECIOUS CULTURE :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
how exactly?

we don't drink cow urine anymore NOOOOO OUR PRECIOUS CULTURE :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
cow urine was never our culture retard , thats some regional shit of dravidian tradition

hinduism a whole different story its partically vedic + local folklore and tradtion from all over the place

the pakistani people were vedics bhai , ivc n shit

you guys are just being whores for arabs ngl , embrace punjabi instead of urdu n shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Dying her hair blonde + frauding with blue contacts IS CRAZZYYYZYYZYZ

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 78207
nah they cant bend fire they just wear surgery equipment and dance around a flame :lul:

View attachment 3083662
This is really cringe ngl… is that all? There has to be more to it?

I think Islam is inconsistent and has many issues but it’s wholly superior to this joke. Islam has great tenants and shit I can see the appeal but this is shit. If they can’t bend fire then why are they don’t this?

No wonder many of them end up Christian I don’t blame them after this shit I’d realise my options are Islam and Christianity lol 😂 all other religions are retarded, animism, paganism etc all shit

cow urine was never our culture retard , thats some regional shit of dravidian tradition

you guys are just being whores for arabs ngl , embrace punjabi instead of urdu n shit
Over for dravidiancels

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

urdu is literally a mix of sanskrit along with arabic and farsi

also its the most sophisticated and nice-sounding language in south asia

punjabi literally sounds like the stereotypical indian scammer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and mayo mogger
She just knows the truth!
(You can donate me Schekles for the Millions dieing in Isreal if you click on my profile and then go to my linktree)

urdu is literally a mix of sanskrit along with arabic and farsi

also its the most sophisticated and nice-sounding language in south asia

punjabi literally sounds like the stereotypical indian scammer
punjabi sounds high t retard scammer language would be english with a thick jeet accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and shia.jihadist
I’d realise my options are Islam and Christianity lol 😂 all other religions are retarded, animism, paganism etc all shit
abrahamic religions are the only ones that make sense

and you cant even convert to judaism
you have to be a jew

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and mayo mogger
Iranians are poor and subhuman, they live a lower quality of life than the poorest MENA civilian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and shia.jihadist
Bruh what is this literal core

View attachment 3083649

Bruh what is this literal cope:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: your average arab is a complete subhuman compared to your average iranian, except levantines. No ugly ass gulfie or gypo foid is mogging any persian foid.

Natufian foid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_065856_FaceApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_065856_FaceApp.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and flippasav