Literally the most self hating Iranian foid ever (White worshipping ethnic)

Iranian and Italian same same saar, we yuropeans saar, eurovision wen saaar
saar our ancestor wuz aryan like you saar they had achaemenid empire saar they rule over hole warld

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Bruh what is this literal core

Bruh what is this literal cope:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: your average arab is a complete subhuman compared to your average iranian, except levantines. No ugly ass gulfie or gypo foid is mogging any persian foid.

Natufian foid.
Natufian foid looks better tho

abrahamic religions are the only ones that make sense

and you cant even convert to judaism
you have to be a jew
You can convert to Judaism… it’s a long arduous process… Judaism has a lot of issues though as it’s a response to Christianity so it’s not the most logical religion.

Islam’s better than Judaism. If I wasn’t Christian is be agnostic or Muslim

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
You can convert to Judaism… it’s a long arduous process… Judaism has a lot of issues though as it’s a response to Christianity so it’s not the most logical religion.

Islam’s better than Judaism. If I wasn’t Christian is be agnostic or Muslim
people say judaism was before christianity but christianity came from the God of Moses sending another prophet (in your case, God himself) to the jews

judaism was just the rejection of the new prophet therefore it originated at the same time as christianity

same thing happened when Allah (SWT) sent Muhammad (SAWW) but obviously you don't believe in that

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
people say judaism was before christianity but christianity came from the God of Moses sending another prophet (in your case, God himself) to the jews

judaism was just the rejection of the new prophet therefore it originated at the same time as christianity

same thing happened when Allah (SWT) sent Muhammad (SAWW) but obviously you don't believe in that
Christianity has more in common with ancient Judaism (not modern faggot Judaism these doors follow today) than any other religion. Islam is very similar to Christianity first Christian’s assumed Muslim were heretic Christian’s attacking them lol.

Yeah but we Christian’s weren’t rude to Mohammed. We treated him nicely even in the Quran it states this. It’s the Jews who mocked and attacked Mohammed. He just wanted to live and they hated him

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Christianity has more in common with ancient Judaism (not modern faggot Judaism these doors follow today) than any other religion. Islam is very similar to Christianity first Christian’s assumed Muslim were heretic Christian’s attacking them lol.

Yeah but we Christian’s weren’t rude to Mohammed. We treated him nicely even in the Quran it states this. It’s the Jews who mocked and attacked Mohammed. He just wanted to live and they hated him
Jews hate every prophet and try to kill them everytime they preach :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and mayo mogger
Jews hate every prophet and try to kill them everytime they preach :feelskek:
That’s why god cursed them. Irony is when Jews aren’t indoctrinated into the Talmudic death cult and they read then bible they end up always becoming Christian’s. You’d be shocked how many Christian’s are Actually Jews because they look identical to Cumskins. I argue with randoms a lot on bible passages only for some Jew after 1hr arguing to finally say “I’m messianic Jew and speak Hebrew your translations wrong the word says this”

Always leaves me with an 😮 look because I can’t even argue with a Jew Christian as the (Old Testament) passages are in their language fucking Niggers (New testament is in Greek if you want full context you need Greeks, luckily my church is full of them so when I have questions they translate for me)