Litmus test for success is breeding a white girl

vux

vux

don't lift a finger
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
572
Reputation
684
I mean I guess it is right, according to shitskins..any ethnic who gets a white girl is a big deal. It's like they made the hall of fame.

Truth is demons like seeing angels get corrupted, I will leave it at that
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joeseminate
Man what I know of reality can't be explained. You need an extremely high iq to see the spiritual dynamics at play on earth, an extremely sensitive intuition
 
How to tell if you will pull a white girl:

Are you ethnic?:

Yes: Congrats new snowbunny added to the rotation

No I am a whyte boy: Go back to .org boyo
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool, D69mo and ToroLa7ino
I mean I guess it is right, according to shitskins..any ethnic who gets a white girl is a big deal. It's like they made the hall of fame.

Truth is demons like seeing angels get corrupted, I will leave it at that
breeding any bitch above ltb is success itself :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
17
Scars
Scars
itsover74
Replies
0
Views
20
itsover74
itsover74
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
63
penaltybros
P
146cmsubhuman
Replies
9
Views
141
Junbae
Junbae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top