Little brownbois have to create alternate realities inside their head to cope with how badly whites mog them in every genetic and social aspect

Brownbois have to create alternate realities inside their head to cope with how badly whites mog them in every genetic and social aspect

They're like muh white women betraying you! muh bbc

View attachment 2438785

Reality check: white men, and ethnic women are having the most sex

Ethnic men are at sky high inceldom levels and its only increasing.

View attachment 2438786

Reality check: all races of women prefer white men. All races of men prefer asian women

and black men are the lowest smv male race in the entire world.

"muh usa is falling" "muh they will collapse from the inside like the muh roman empire because they believe in lgbtq"

thats what brown bois have to tell themselves because of the fact that USA is the richest highest earning country in the entire world and its only exponentially increasing and they can invade whatever shithole they want and bomb whatever shithole they want

and nothing can ever change that. USA is too far ahead. and the only other competitors are other white countries jfl

"muh ethnic women only date white for muh passport or for muh money"

brown bois completely ignore the fact that white men are WAY taller than them, stronger than them, more looksmaxxed than them, facially better looking in every study, have bigger dicks than them, have the preferred beautiful porcelain white skin colour

but yea totally ignore all that, all she cares about is your passport and money!

you have to create alternate realities in your head to cope with the fact that your brown women betray you on a mass scale for white men

And white men are the richest in the world, live lifes of luxury, live in paradise, and have the most sex.

And control the entire world and bomb and steal from you and invade you whenever you want

i would create alternate realities in my head if I wasn't white too. little brownboys
You must be retarded if you think Indio beaner mestizos George lopez looking savages and sea gooks are more attractive to white women than black men.

All races of men prefer asian women
What? Every incel I know goes for asians to cope with not being able to date a white girl. White girls are at still the top of the hierarchy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
muh usa is falling" "muh they will collapse from the inside like the muh roman empire because they believe in lgbtq
its undeniably cucked ur gigacoping here

damn, another thread where my favorite midget pinkoid cuck got humiliated by deathniks

damn, another thread where my favorite midget pinkoid cuck got humiliated by deathniks
u know i humiliated you on this thread and ur making an alternative reality in ur head to cope. just as i described in OP

u know i humiliated you on this thread and ur making an alternative reality in ur head to cope. just as i described in OP
I wouldn't know cause i didn't even read your imaginative ramblings. Just skipped to the comments that made fun of you like any other .org user

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I wouldn't know cause i didn't even read your imaginative ramblings. Just skipped to the comments that made fun of you like any other .org user
hahahah u can tell i hurt ur feelings a lot. rent free brown boi

hahahah u can tell i hurt ur feelings a lot. rent free brown boi
At the end of the day I go to sleep in my 6ft body and you go to sleep in your fun sized petite body :) brutal man!

dnr after that

Screenshot-2022-09-08-9-50-28-AM.png
1501197863351.png
61066745d0e31.jpg

dee.png
sgpgvota21791.jpg
d88.png

image.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Keep posting this racist shit while people with mixed diverse ancestry are genetically superior in every way to your ugly inbred hills have eyes looking ass. Whoever made these memes must be coping with being inferior

Keep posting this racist shit while people with mixed diverse ancestry are genetically superior in every way to your ugly inbred hills have eyes looking ass. Whoever made these memes must be coping with being inferior
Barret!

We shouldn't focus on cucking brown bois. They pose no challenge. We should make it our life mission to cuck niggers and put them back on the plantation starting with my favorite nigger @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234

You are a manlet subhuman op

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
you will never be white

There’s just something weird and cringey about cumskins insulting ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
on average yh true but some gl brownies have more appeal than whites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and shekelmaxxer
Le 5'4 genetically superior aryan
Average pajeet in the UK is 5 inches taller than you and would beat you up.

Yeah you guys are so superior with your faces over blacks 😂😂😂

Superior white male: View attachment 2448251

Inferior nigger male: View attachment 2448252
100 percent chance your a subhuman, all racists of every race are subhumans
like your seethe, three different replies to the same comment:

you will never be a white (ywnbaw)

"Check out my studies from the 1950's bro!"

Even before and after lockdowns has seen enormous shifts in who's hooking up and that was only a 3 year difference. Plus relationships and marriage mean fuck all nowadays and are only for cucks. Women on average have far more bodies than relationships and forget about even being married, most women are predicted to be flat out single by 2030, they'll still be fucking though.

TLDR stats on relationships and marriage no longer matter since they're going extinct, only hookup data matters

Reminder OP hooks up with color folks because is not good enough for white Stacey

the chinese girl i fucked last week and cummed inside did , sorry

CCB40D80 66EB 4C0E AE92 7CCE520506C8
P

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
"Check out my studies from the 1950's bro!"

Even before and after lockdowns has seen enormous shifts in who's hooking up and that was only a 3 year difference. Plus relationships and marriage mean fuck all nowadays and are only for cucks. Women on average have far more bodies than relationships and forget about even being married, most women are predicted to be flat out single by 2030, they'll still be fucking though.

TLDR stats on relationships and marriage no longer matter since they're going extinct, only hookup data matters
all the latest race dating app studies i use are from the last 3 years.

and its been the same forever.

You can not change genetics and blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
seems i hit a deathnic nerve 💀 caging. i will call you what i want because im superior to you because you are a little brown boi who is genetically weak compared to me.

View attachment 2438806

bow down to me now shitskin

even white women are stronger than you 💀
aren't you black

Stopped reading when you started defending USA, that shithole is like half ethnic lmao.
half is an understatement, the US has 4% blondes, mexico has 18%, canada has 25%.

so tell me what happened.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
muh USA is ran 100% by jews, not you white balding subhumans.
uk and ireland are tag teamed by literal curry prime ministers. There are no white countries in 2023.

muh USA is ran 100% by jews, not you white balding subhumans.
uk and ireland are tag teamed by literal curry prime ministers. There are no white countries in 2023.
the president of usa is a blue eyes british blonde man

deathnics like you have to cope that muh jews. but in reality its white blue eyed british men who bomb your homelands and invade and kill all ur people

deathnics like you have to cope that muh jews. but in reality its white blue eyed british men who bomb your homelands and invade and kill all ur people
Trump's entire family is married into jews and you're gonna go back to kissing Israel's ass even harder when he gets reelected. I'm lol'ing at you being proud of dying for jews, just keep on preaching the aryan conqueror propaganda jews drip feed you to keep you killing each other like how Ukrainian and men are being slaughtered right now while their women are being shipped off for East Asian men.

Why does this wierd shitty race bait shit get so many likes aren't you like 5 4 your the last guy on this fucking planet to tell people they are genetically inferior.

I'd understand some 1 like @pneumocystosis or @jabaduk there actually good looking and there the phenos women imagine when they think "jbw" your not good looking your average and your 5 4 your the last person on this planet who should be telling people there genetically inferior or superior.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and jabaduk
Why does this wierd shitty race bait shit get so many likes aren't you like 5 4 your the last guy on this fucking planet to tell people they are genetically inferior.

I'd understand some 1 like @pneumocystosis or @jabaduk there actually good looking and there the phenos women imagine when they think "jbw" your not good looking your average and your 5 4 your the last person on this planet who should be telling people there genetically inferior or superior.
low iq, you dont have to be a top member of a certain group to make statements about it's superiority

low iq, you dont have to be a top member of a certain group to make statements about it's superiority

You do if your gonna act like your genetically superior he has bragged about cucking Asians in the past he's not merely pointing out facts he's using biased information from studies which shows half true data but then he extraplotes the data to say all women hate brown men or other non ethnic man and he's made 7 different threads about this I'm sorry but after a while you I think it borders on obession the difference is I've never bragged about my looks I even say I'm a 4 out of 10 and I never claimed I was genetically superior nor did I brag about my races feats the whole thing is a wierd cope tbqh

• +1
You do if your gonna act like your genetically superior he has bragged about cucking Asians in the past he's not merely pointing out facts he's using biased information from studies which shows half true data but then he extraplotes the data to say all women hate brown men or other non ethnic man and he's made 7 different threads about this I'm sorry but after a while you I think it borders on obession the difference is I've never bragged about my looks I even say I'm a 4 out of 10 and I never claimed I was genetically superior nor did I brag about my races feats the whole thing is a wierd cope tbqh
if he has actually cucked asians or had success with women despite being 5'4 than thats enough proof that it was his race that contributed to his success... no shit he's gonna brag about it and claim it's superior

if he has actually cucked asians or had success with women despite being 5'4 than thats enough proof that it was his race that contributed to his success... no shit he's gonna brag about it and claim it's superior

Well you get plenty of 5 4 guys who have sex despite being 5 4 there not gonna be make 7 threads on why short guys are superior to tall guys and why being short is superior.

You get this right ? It's just a long massive cope and at the very least it does show obession I'm not pushing anything this is what he does you are so fucking low iq it's beyond me how you can't connect dots.

• +1
Whites are able to date the other races to a much higher degree. Like Asians will never be totally enthralled over a black guy even if he looks like Jeremy Meeks but a top tier white guy could attract large percentage of Asians. It's actually possible for blacks, latino, asians to mog a white in terms of face, but the coloring, status, phenotype hiecharchy puts whites on top overall. And white people have the hottest women.
If you don't turn women on when they see you, chicks of your own race and others still won't fawn over you. You still have to meet the hotness threshold to be a slayer.

Well you get plenty of 5 4 guys who have sex despite being 5 4 there not gonna be make 7 threads on why short guys are superior to tall guys and why being short is superior.

You get this right ? It's just a long massive cope and at the very least it does show obession I'm not pushing anything this is what he does you are so fucking low iq it's beyond me how you can't connect dots.
no, you're just dense and your analogy might be one of the worst ive seen in my entire life

no, you're just dense and your analogy might be one of the worst ive seen in my entire life

No it's not it's applicable he makes several threads about his race being superior larping as muh superior Aryan race.

And your acting like this isn't borderline obession how is a 5 4 who slays despite his height and makes several threads bragging about it and talking shit about tall guys not the same in terms of analogy both have a wierd control fetish and they wanna larp as chads or larp as being very successful with women that is why I said your so fucking daft

It's over for men of all races above age 18

Reminder op is 5'4 normie

brown bois? you mean niggers and curries right?

The replies under this thread are fuckinf brutal man. You niggas are savages.

yeah im 5ft4 but ive slayed like 20 women. while you are all ethnic and all incels.

this proves my genetic white superiority even more, brown boi

reality check: ur women are choosing 5ft4 white men over 6ft ethnics. and you know it. and every study shows it.

reality check: ur women are choosing 5ft4 white men over 6ft ethnics. and you know it. and every study shows it.

Post the studies

yeah im 5ft4 but ive slayed like 20 women. while you are all ethnic and all incels.

this proves my genetic white superiority even more, brown boi

Yeah but that's cause I'm ugly not ethnic I don't brag about my looks you don't have to be literal male model chad to get laid if not you'd never get laid you got laid because your average from what I remeber looking at your face that's it I'm ugly cause I'm fat it's not cause I'm ethnic as soon as I get surgery I will slay

you are ethnic stop

your such a cuck for white anglos