little hack on tinder gold

M

Milanero

Iron
So im from central europe in my country tinder gold for a month cost around 17 euros and i found a little thing to get it cheaper i went to ukraine and i installed tinder over there and as soon as i opened it prices changet to other currency and they were 4 times cheaper it was only 3 euros for a month with 50% of without a discount its 6euros for half a year its 3 euros a month so pretty cheap maybe if you do this experiment in some cheaper countrie than ukraine it could be even cheaper like 1 or 2 euro i guess before you install tinder just change location on your phone and thats it tinder gold is pretty good if you have a lot of matches waiting you dont need to swipe a can chose chose who you want to match in major cities with good photos u can get up to 500 matches a week with couple boosts at the right time

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Karstossos, Deleted member 15556 and 1 other person
Brb going to Zimbabwe to buy tinder platinum for $1 so I can match with 3/10 fatties that will ghost me after 2 messages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., noodlelover, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Brb going to Zimbabwe to buy tinder platinum for $1 so I can match with 3/10 fatties that will ghost me after 2 messages
you dont need to go just change location install tinder and price will always be zimbadwes event tho you using tinder in usa or any city

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
you dont need to go just change location install tinder and price will always be zimbadwes event tho you using tinder in usa or any city
I have to buy tinder plus to change location or do some GPS frauding?

No before just dowloauds good GPS changer than instal tinder and u see the prices after you buy it the price will stay forever doesn't matter which country you in for example I been in Ukraine couple months ago and I'm in my country now price is still same in Ukraine currency for a year its 2.5 euro a month I had discount for 3 euro month imagine if you have discount for a year it would be 1.5 euro a month

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115_140440_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115_140440_com.tinder.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, deepweb1298 and jfcage
if you find some cheap country let me know becouse im not usind tinder gold anymore just tried it once its really good

if you find some cheap country let me know becouse im not usind tinder gold anymore just tried it once its really good
Okay will do, but I am not sure it is worth the effort. Tinder is a joke for males if you are not top 10% lookswise.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Milanero
Okay will do, but I am not sure it is worth the effort. Tinder is a joke for males if you are not top 10% lookswisema
maybe depends on country you in i once changed location to usa and i was shocked of how may low quality mathces there was like 1 from 3 girls are obese you dont see this in easter europe i have one friend who is 3.8 out of 10with good photos i made for him he still gets matches and some dates with a girls and he only uses tinder if he wasnt lazy like he would start using bumble badoo instagram tactic follow like if girl doesnt follow back or watch your storie unfolow he could get dates every single day with 3.5 -4.5 girls
offcourse the best thing is when u are 2 points better looking than your girl taste for me i like and im content with a girls that are 5.0-7.0 so i would need to be in 7.0 or 7.5 category to attract 5.5 or 6.0 on easy mode bassicaly i need to be chad lite

Last edited:
Brb tindermaxxing in ukraine thanks OP

• +1
Reactions: Milanero
maybe depends on country you in i once changed location to usa and i was shocked of how may low quality mathces there was like 1 from 3 girls are obese you dont see this in easter europe i have one friend who is 3.8 out of 10with good photos i made for him he still gets matches and some dates with a girls and he only uses tinder if he wasnt lazy like he would start using bumble badoo instagram tactic follow like if girl doesnt follow back or watch your storie unfolow he could get dates every single day with 3.5 -4.5 girls
offcourse the best thing is when u are 2 points better looking than your girl taste for me i like and im content with a girls that are 5.0-7.0 so i would need to be in 7.0 or 7.5 category to attract 5.5 or 6.0 on easy mode bassicaly i need to be chad lite
Yeah if you are willing to fuck girls that are 2 points below you lookswise then tinder is the app you should use. In my case that means I could fuck subhumans. That is not something I want to put that much effort in.

Okay will do, but I am not sure it is worth the effort. Tinder is a joke for males if you are not top 10% lookswise.
You gotta be top 10% and have NT maxxed pics

• +1
You gotta be top 10% and have NT maxxed pics
And willing take shit from foids. Even many of those who are below you will ignore your messages, or give half assed one word replies and then ghost you. Getting girls from tinder feels like you have to swim through an ocean of shit to catch a fish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
And willing take shit from foids. Even many of those who are below you will ignore your messages, or give half assed one word replies and then ghost you. Getting girls from tinder feels like you have to swim through an ocean of shit to catch a fish.
Dgms. I've had to delete so many hoes after I got their numbers and snaps because of dead and slow replies. Lots of them even messaged me first jfl. Fuck tinder. It's a numbers game entirely and luck. It's low effort but I read a article about how it's algorithm is created to impact your mental health so you spend money.

I had 100+ likes first day then after about 2 weeks I would have days where I would get 10 and other times days in a row with 0.

Also girls that you wouldn't even glance at irl rejecting you n shit. The quality there is mostly low.

• +1
Dgms. I've had to delete so many hoes after I got their numbers and snaps because of dead and slow replies. Lots of them even messaged me first jfl. Fuck tinder. It's a numbers game entirely and luck. It's low effort but I read a article about how it's algorithm is created to impact your mental health so you spend money.

I had 100+ likes first day then after about 2 weeks I would have days where I would get 10 and other times days in a row with 0.

Also girls that you wouldn't even glance at irl rejecting you n shit. The quality there is mostly low.
True everyone after 2 days first creating tinder don't get same amount of matches like in a first day only option is to boost your profile it can give you like 50 matches in 30 minutes

• +1