[LIVE CHAT GTFIH] DR PHIL KLOTZBACH MEETING - PREDICTED "EXTREMELY ACTIVE" 23/11/5 HURRICANE SEASON - BBC SPAMMER INSIDE THE CHAT!

Why u ignoring my rate request on Ramadan lil Moroccan. Rate where I tagged u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Xangsane

[LIVE CHAT GTFIH] DR PHIL KLOTZBACH MEETING - PREDICTED "EXTREMELY ACTIVE" 23/11/5 HURRICANE SEASON - BBC SPAMMER INSIDE THE CHAT!​

read the comments jfl

Would it ever be possible for a storm to mog so hard that a new category of hurricane is created? If so, y? If not, y?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  1. Btw Bermuda is kinda in some gunfire according to the analogs

2. Its in the hotspot

3. And the entire gulf coast
    View attachment 2837872
mogged by lane, Hawaii mogger

+ Dora burned the islands and got retired
A 26-year-old man creating hurricane edits, discussing the visual appeal of different hurricanes, intensely fixating on phenotypes, and accumulating 125,000 posts on an incel forum along the way. Beyond over for you and your fictional spouse.

A 26-year-old man creating hurricane edits, discussing the visual appeal of different hurricanes, intensely fixating on phenotypes, and accumulating 125,000 posts on an incel forum along the way. Beyond over for you and your fictional spouse.
joined 11.03.2024
go back to eating butter bozo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
JoinedMar 11, 2024

• +1
Congratulations. You registered on an incel forum before me.
Kreatophagia

Last edited:
Keep coping for hurricane moggers Dalit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
@TechnoBoss @socialcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
Its just a hurricane jfl
JUST a hurricane? Obvious you weren’t witness to the livestream where much hurricane news was discussed.

You missed the live chat too. It’s over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
JUST a hurricane? Obvious you weren’t witness to the livestream where much hurricane news was discussed.

You missed the live chat too. It’s over for you.
In texas its a daily occurrence

• +1
In texas its a daily occurrence
Then I especially don’t know how missed this coverage. It concerns you more than it does me in New York.

You should’ve been writing in live chat instead of me.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Then I especially don’t know how missed this coverage. It concerns you more than it does me in New York.

You should’ve been writing in live chat instead of me.
Lmao i dont care about natural disaster where I am one myself

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back