live surgery: fat foid prefers to be sliced open like a dead pig rather than to a diet

Thanks for the NSFW warning. I am eating and I hate what I see.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Mouthbreath
Sorry Bruder, fixed it
I didn't report it. I just said thanks for the forewarning. Fucking hell, so disgusting, anything for Chad amirite :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Pin on facebook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Fear, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
@higgabigga
@LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I can't really follow what he says, they connected some muscles to make her look thinner + liposuction?

this is why I hate fat people.
Junk food addiction has taken over their brain so they would live all their life as a subhuman, getting several diseases and finally die prematurely rather than staying on diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Kmscurry, BigNoseSlavcel and 3 others
pretty hot ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Imagine slicing up fat pigs, sounds like fun honestly (I might try that one day jfl, just have to get away with it)
Just go to a third world village and tell people you're a doctor they might let you operate on them since you're white

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Just go to a third world village and tell people you're a doctor they might let you operate on them since you're white
I will surgeon max ngl

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Mouthbreath
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Someone translate?

Someone translate?
the woman had kids and he baby-belly her stomach muscles out. so he stitched her muscles back into place so the tissue doesn't hang down anymore

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Most foids are fucking stupid tbh, "yeah brooo, just spend 5k on a risky bullshit surgery" when the answer is literally eating vegetables and soup. Fucking meme gender.