Liver

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
Can taking to many supplements damage the liver? Especially vitamin D3 cause I remember my mom said that to much vitamin D3 is bad for your liver

Take it with k2 mk-4 5mg or 5g(dont quite remember, but i think its grams) and you are fine.

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn
Well supplements dont do anything anyway. eat some raw liver, that'll get you further than any supplement ever

Why don't supplements do anything?
They arent active in the body. You could take d3 and have higher levels of d3 in your blood but it wont do anything it just sits there. Going in the sun shirtless would get you active d3 which u actually get and feel the effects from. Ive spent hundereds on supplements and i threw them all away after realizing there useless, just take steroids

They arent active in the body. You could take d3 and have higher levels of d3 in your blood but it wont do anything it just sits there. Going in the sun shirtless would get you active d3 which u actually get and feel the effects from. Ive spent hundereds on supplements and i threw them all away after realizing there useless, just take steroids
Ok bro idk how that really works but ty

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter