🔥 LIVERPILL 🥩[CANT BELIEVE IT] 🥩[💩💩💩ONLY POOPYHEADS DONT READ 💩💩💩] 🔥

meat salt and water
I know that salt is good, we need it and it's an important mineral, but do I really need to season my food with salt? what's the purpose of doing it?Meats alone already contain these minerals.

Throughout my life I have drunk water and I have never had more than 500mL of any Soft-drink (even though I only drank Soft-drinks on special occasions, i.e. parties). It's believed that drinking 1L of water * 20kg of weight is the right amount for each person according to their body, so I maintain this amount daily. In my house we use a type of water dispenser cooled through a filter, but this changes the taste of the water (since the water is colorless and tasteless) so Ig it's dirt or something, I will soon buy a water and air purifier to improve my lifestyle and get rid of all the shit in the environment. :love:

Regarding the meats, I have to research a farm that feeds its cows with grass (basically organic meat) to be free of all antibiotics, hormones, etc. of the "injected" Cows.

I want to base my diet mainly on:
- Whole Organic Milk
- Eggs
- Red meats
- Livers
- Good-quality fish and shellfish

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Aladin
I know that salt is good, we need it and it's an important mineral, but do I really need to season my food with salt? what's the purpose of doing it?Meats alone already contain these minerals.

Throughout my life I have drunk water and I have never had more than 500mL of any Soft-drink (even though I only drank Soft-drinks on special occasions, i.e. parties). It's believed that drinking 1L of water * 20kg of weight is the right amount for each person according to their body, so I maintain this amount daily. In my house we use a type of water dispenser cooled through a filter, but this changes the taste of the water (since the water is colorless and tasteless) so Ig it's dirt or something, I will soon buy a water and air purifier to improve my lifestyle and get rid of all the shit in the environment. :love:

Regarding the meats, I have to research a farm that feeds its cows with grass (basically organic meat) to be free of all antibiotics, hormones, etc. of the "injected" Cows.

I want to base my diet mainly on:
- Whole Organic Milk
- Eggs
- Red meats
- Livers
- Good-quality fish and shellfish
you dont need to eat organic meat nigga its fine just eat what you can afford

you need salt when you transition into ketosis to keep from wasting too many electrolytes and getting cramps, it also tasted good and is harmless

start without dairy and eggs and reintroduce them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension! and Aladin
you can try
but ive literally gone from I WILL RRRROPE
to being normal in 4 days by just eating raw liver and butter daily
so yeah, this thread is about benefits of liver
AND NOT YOU :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
pretty good for looksmaxxing as well. Because of the health benefits and the amounts of nutrition in liver, it is good for skinmaxxing, gymmaxxing, framemaxxing and potentially heightmaxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
you dont need to eat organic meat nigga its fine just eat what you can afford

you need salt when you transition into ketosis to keep from wasting too many electrolytes and getting cramps, it also tasted good and is harmless

start without dairy and eggs and reintroduce them
I can afford an Organic and Bio-compatible diet with my system with no problem, the problem here is finding good sources.

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin