Livestreams or videos? - Future videos

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
What do you prefer most?

Im thinking of making a livestream where I use snapchat filter of me as a girl(@DarknLost )

But thinking of also talking and trolling gay guys on tinder

in my livestream ill prob do irl stuff like talk with people on omegle

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
go er on stream, i would watch it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, buflek and paulie_walnuts
Gross. Your faggy pictures are bad enough, I don't need to see your level-9 NCT in full motion

pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and lookism refugee
go approach women instead of wasting your youth even more on things that dont matter

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
r u still rotting fatman

canthopexy baby
takes money, youtube is fastest way for me bro bro. But I can still get gf without surgery just no slay bro, only way for me to get money atm is to yt while wating for the job interview thats in 10 days

How do you mean youtube deosent matter? Youtube is fun lol
it doesnt matter

youre severly socially autistic, need to develop social intelligence, should be #1 priority

i dont care about your videos nor do you really, you just want people to validate you online, because you aren't getting validated by opposite gender despite all your efforts for looksmaxxing

this is what you really want, but you are too insecure to make the initial steps

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reeaway and lookism refugee
it doesnt matter

youre severly socially autistic, need to develop social intelligence, should be #1 priority

i dont care about your videos nor do you really, you just want people to validate you online, because you aren't getting validated by opposite gender despite all your efforts for looksmaxxing

this is what you really want, but you are too insecure to make the initial steps
Thats not true, I dont go out much but I still have basic social skills. Id agree I am not fully devleoped socially but in last 6months I caught up dramatically.

Overall Its not like Im severly autistic lmao, you got the wrong idea

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
Thats not true, I dont go out much but I still have basic social skills. Id agree I am not fully devleoped socially but in last 6months I caught up dramatically.

Overall Its not like Im severly autistic lmao, you got the wrong idea
jfl at getting defensive as fuck. youre so insecure its insane. you exactly know you have no idea how to talk to girls or be sexual with them while most of guys your age have been having sex for years

jfl at getting defensive as fuck. youre so insecure its insane. you exactly know you have no idea how to talk to girls or be sexual with them while most of guys your age have been having sex for years
Maybe, but not in my city.
Most friends I have are virgins, so its social circle. Im already improving both youtube and social skills, both matters.

Maybe, but not in my city.
Most friends I have are virgins, so its social circle. Im already improving both youtube and social skills, both matters.
social circle with virgins jfl. what do you do, play dungeons&dragons in your moms basement?

most guys arent virgins at your age, you're just social reject and not good looking

try out both to see what works. i recommend doing videos, but livestreaming every week or so.

Id agree I am not fully devleoped socially but in last 6months I caught up dramatically.
howd u do it bro, im trying to be nt and low inhib

Definitely livestreams.

Definitely livestreams.
Ok gonna do it tommrowo
try out both to see what works. i recommend doing videos, but livestreaming every week or so.

howd u do it bro, im trying to be nt and low inhib
Its really simple but not easy. Try to go into gym and make friends, it worked for me, but mostly just talk to more people and see women as people and not as ''toilets'' thats why most guys cant get laid here, Im only here to talk wtih my friends ussaly