Living as an East Asian man is the worst.

leonardu

leonardu

Gold
I want to live in New Zealand or Canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SidharthTheSlayer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I want to live in New Zealand or Canada
Nah trust me you don't wanna live there
Insane taxes
Communist government
No freedom of speech
Homes cost millions so you can never afford one
America is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, cannotbeasked and Imretarded?
Insane taxes
Communist government
No freedom of speech
America is better
Don't immigrate to America if you're retarded or yet to have a degree. It's way too expensive.

I'm considering immigrating to the US after I get my degree (my shithole country makes me have to pay for it eventually but fuck them, they banned guns)

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and ilovetakis
Don't immigrate to America if you're retarded or yet to have a degree. It's way too expensive.

I'm considering immigrating to the US after I get my degree (my shithole country makes me have to pay for it eventually but fuck them, they banned guns)
Yea if you're smart and ambitious you can make a ton of money here
It's the best place to become rich
But yea otherwise it's mid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
Yea if you're smart and ambitious you can make a ton of money here
It's the best place to become rich
But yea otherwise it's mid
If all goes bad. I'll just do a walter white since I already know how to make meth:feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and ilovetakis
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Imretarded?
North Korea is actually happier

Japan and Korea and china are shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark, aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Yea not gonna recommend that
Id only do if i end up a balding school teacher tbh. at that point, might as well.

But for now, I plan on working in the pharmacy industry, making drugs:feelsgah: or maybe material science:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Id only do if i end up a balding school teacher tbh. at that point, might as well.

But for now, I plan on working in the pharmacy industry, making drugs:feelsgah: or maybe material science:feelshah:
Ah that's very based
What degree are you getting

• Love it
  • +1
Ah that's very based
What degree are you getting
Chemistry and biology (minor). I did some lessons on Japanese and am taking my studies with that somewhat serious. I might even become an english teacher and fuck japanese women:feelsgah:

• +1
I relate to you guys much more than brown people.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
Chemistry and biology (minor). I did some lessons on Japanese and am taking my studies with that somewhat serious. I might even become an english teacher and fuck japanese women:feelsgah:
No please don't do that
If you wanna move to Japan do something else there
Don't become an English teacher
You'll have no money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
No please don't do that
If you wanna move to Japan do something else there
Don't become an English teacher
You'll have no money
What could i do? I was thinking of doing it part time you know.

• +1
What could i do? I was thinking of doing it part time you know.
Not really sure but something related to your field would be best
Maybe try and transfer to a Japanese university for a year or go and get a masters degree there
That way you can work in your field in Japan

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
Insane taxes
Communist government
No freedom of speech
America is better
disgusting pfp

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ilovetakis
Not really sure but something related to your field would be best
Maybe try and transfer to a Japanese university for a year or go and get a masters degree there
That way you can work in your field in Japan
love it. thank you buddy!
*kiss

• +1
Gayyy
Bros tryna kiss a guy
I Love You Kiss GIF by ProBit Global

• Love it
a pfp can show your state from within and based on your pfp I can tell you probably have degenerating inner state. you have to ask yourself how you want to represented. do you think a yucky looking cartoon character holding up a snack that has adverse effects on the body is a good presentation of you? this can say a lot of things about ones character like if you are social outcast with niche interest that engages in self denigrating behavior. it tells me that you are in very lowly state of mind indulging in moment which down the line could lead to misery. there is a way out though! analyze your life hourly and know where you went wrong and what you need to do to make it right. that is the only way and through this you will be able to represent yourself in an elevated state off being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bomber517, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
a pfp can show your state from within and based on your pfp I can tell you probably have degenerating inner state. you have to ask yourself how you want to represented. do you think a yucky looking cartoon character holding up a snack that has adverse effects on the body is a good presentation of you? this can say a lot of things about ones character like if you are social outcast with niche interest that engages in self denigrating behavior. it tells me that you are in very lowly state of mind indulging in moment which down the line could lead to misery. there is a way out though! analyze your life hourly and know where you went wrong and what you need to do to make it right. that is the only way and through this you will be able to represent yourself in an elevated state off being.
Not a molecule

• JFL
Moving to Anglo countries as an East Asian is a questionable decision. Yes you’ll make more money, but there’s a good chance you’ll be fucking your life and for sure your kid’s lives up from a social perspective.

Your best bet is to live in an ethnic enclave with 1st gen Asian immigrants. Most white and black Americans are not going to want to associate outside of work with a fresh off the boat Asian person.

When it comes to dating, 1st gen Asian woman tend to not date out that much due to language barrier. They all live in Flushing or Koreatown or whatever and barely speak English. You should live in an area with as few white people as possible.

If you have kids in the US, you need to think about how their life is likely to be. The majority of 2nd gen Asian women date white guys, so a good 30% of 2nd gen Asian men are like left completely alone by their late 30s. You can circumvent this by having your kid grow up in a complete ethnic enclave where they don’t interact with many white people and maintain their culture (and thus the women are less impacted by JBW).

East Asians have the exact opposite issue of most immigrant groups. The more assimilated and East Asian man is in the US, the more likely he is to be incel.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
analyze me friend!

don't pick where to live based on how much money you can make, everywhere it requires you to be a faggot taking it up the ass from government or corporate. pick where there is the least amount of jews and niggers. less jews and niggers=lower cost of living, higher living standards, and higher purchasing power. less taxes, less corruption, and less crime.

• JFL
Nigga...

I

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ilovetakis
  • JFL
  • +1
Not a molecule
again this shows your inner state of being. you must be contempt with where you are but deep down there is suffering.

analyze me friend!
Your pfp and account is more vague than @ilovetakis which directly through name and pfp can tell me a lot about his inner state which is degenerate and lonely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ilovetakis
again this shows your inner state of being. you must be contempt with where you are but deep down there is suffering.

Your pfp and account is more vague than @ilovetakis which directly through name and pfp can tell me a lot about his inner state which is degenerate and lonely.
Ok psychic tell me my favorite movie if you seem to know so much

• JFL
bro fucking over for your avi
Bros ramblings are gonna be insane
:bigbrain:

Oh my god, you mean i'm giga incel:feelswah:?

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and ilovetakis
LMAO I've never even watched that
I was wrong, I must admit
Im embarrassed, suicidal even
In my head, I'm saying 'oh shit'
Im going to hell, ill never see heaven

• +1
I was wrong, I must admit
Im embarrassed, suicidal even
In my head, I'm saying 'oh shit'
Im going to hell, ill never see heaven
Chill brah it's not that deep

• Woah
  • +1
Eat noodles and watch anime and ur life will.be good.

• Woah
  • +1
Okay, but i should go to sleep

But not yet, I'm all hyper

Wanna keep talking, talk until supper?
Is this a song or are you just saying this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Ok psychic tell me my favorite movie if you seem to know so much
This isn't being psychic as much as it that you have given an upfront representation of yourself though your account. your favorite movie can tell someone about your character and who you are as person. most people can pick up on this indirectly. This is why people with subpar socializing/ community skill were actually quickly shunned from the community during the tribal days because it would shows that they are not adequate enough to help with the tribe. during the modern era these people now have safer ways to isolate themselves or express themselves without the risk of of complete shunning. With the help of the internet they can connect with people of similar states of mind and form their own communities more quickly and easier. this website can be a an example of people with niche ways of thinking gathering together and forming an online community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Imretarded? and ilovetakis
Is this a song or are you just saying this
It's not a song, I'm just having fun

I know I'm not good, it's a hit or miss

Tell me if i get annoying, i don't want you to run

• +1
This isn't being psychic as much as it that you have given an upfront representation of yourself though your account. your favorite movie can tell someone about your character and who you are as person. most people can pick up on this indirectly. This is why people with subpar socializing/ community skill were actually quickly shunned from the community during the tribal days because it would shows that they are not adequate enough to help with the tribe. during the modern era these people now have safer ways to isolate themselves or express themselves without the risk of of complete shunning. With the help of the internet they can connect with people of similar states of mind and form their own communities more quickly and easier. this website can be a an example of people with niche ways of thinking gathering together and forming an online community.
Ok brah genuine question
All these words for what?

• JFL
It's not a song, I'm just having fun

I know I'm not good, it's a hit or miss

Tell me if i get annoying, i don't want you to run
Nah you're chilling
We can talk on discord or smth if you want

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1