Living fast and doing all u can to maximize your looks in YOUR PRIME is the only legit life philosophy

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Maxing credit cards to pay for surgeries, who cares if u have to declare bankrupcy, u just cant own a house for 10 years, big deal. If ur 20 that doesnt matter.

Tanning to look low inhib and athletic, who cares if u get wrinkles in ur 50s. By that time its not like ur gnna be attracting young women off ur looks anyway, ur gnna be a sugar daddy for a rotation of 5 different 19 year old college girls cause u have money maxxed at that point

Every oldcel hates the young for being dumb immature muh stupid tiktok faggots, naw its just cause we are all jealous of you, your youth is the most precious thing in the world. Its the highest commodity there is, if u arent breaking ur back to do whatever u can to looksmax u arent doing this thing called life correctly.

Youngcels your youth is gone fast, and then u have 50+ years to look back and realize how amazing that brief period of ur life was. Dont waste it

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck, Marsik, horizontallytall and 41 others
any monk mode period should be brief and focused so you can get to living

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
Monk mode is definitely worth it, it's a small time investment that will allow you to enjoy your youth. If u get all your shit out of the way in that monk time rather than going back and forth over the course of your teens and 20's. I definitely made the mistake of the latter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Wes30001, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 5 others
Doing this atm
But only taking state loans while studying because of the extremely low rate on those in my country.
Many my age think I'm dumb for doing it.

I don't need that many surgeries, so I'm using a rather big part enjoying life and traveling a lot while young.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, DidntRead, Chadeep and 2 others
Doing this atm
But only taking state loans while studying because of the extremely low rate on those in my country.
Many my age think I'm dumb for doing it.

I don't need that many surgeries, so I'm using a rather big part enjoying life and traveling a lot while young.
Money spent on looksmaxxing is not money wasted, it's certainly an investment in both your mental well being, confidence, as well as employment opportunities and just overall wellness and success in life

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10989, WadlowMaxxing and 12 others
Monk mode is definitely worth it, it's a small time investment that will allow you to enjoy your youth. If u get all your shit out of the way in that monk time rather than going back and forth over the course of your teens and 20's. I definitely made the mistake of the latter
Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean with monk mode?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6873
Money spent on looksmaxxing is not money wasted, it's certainly an investment in both your mental well being, confidence, as well as employment opportunities and just overall wellness and success in life
It is indeed.
Atm I'm only set on rhino/septo and probably fillers.
So there's still money left to do other stuff.
I highly encourage users to travel when young, it a whole different experience compared to when old.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
@Amnesia what do you think about LTRs?

Not a single good advice was given in this thread. Anyone with a decent brain would realize you know jack shit about maximising your quality of life. Please stop and stick to psl memes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, WadlowMaxxing, Wes30001 and 13 others
BASED THREAT

Thank you Amnesia

bullshit, if ur 40 year old and decent looking u can slay 30 year old sl00ts

most 30-35 year old girls look bad but i see some goodlooking ones also.

Most guys 30+ are balding and have beer belly, the competition is like zero.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wes30001
@Amnesia what do you think about LTRs?
They are fine, as long as the girl doesn't have a history of being a slut or obsessed with social media. You should still be flirting and talking to other girls and always keep other options open. With an LTR you cannot ever be fully invested into the relationship cause you can never fully trust a woman. Don't be a simp, and don't sacrifice your outside life for the relationship either, don't neglect ur guy friends and blow them off cause of your gf.

Number one rule of LTRs tho is that u can never be afraid to just walk away from it, otherwise she has all the power. And it's very important for HER to know that you are desired from other women and that YOU have outside options

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
Bulletproof life plan.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Semi legit

I remember one guy from lookism who worked like a slave for some easy cash for years, then got all his surgeries
But then he was 25 with O real work experience or chances to get a decent job
Dont put all your eggs in one basket

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6497
Indeed but only caring about girls in life is bad , building a family is way better

Facts💯no🧢

go to college (free in europe, idk about US), u meet many
get a side job 2days a week, get a side hustle
spend money on important surgeries (Dont use credit cards)
go to the gym, take SARMS or Roids if ur one ugly fucker (keep low BF always)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Timelessbrah
Maxing credit cards to pay for surgeries, who cares if u have to declare bankrupcy, u just cant own a house for 10 years, big deal. If ur 20 that doesnt matter.

Tanning to look low inhib and athletic, who cares if u get wrinkles in ur 50s. By that time its not like ur gnna be attracting young women off ur looks anyway, ur gnna be a sugar daddy for a rotation of 5 different 19 year old college girls cause u have money maxxed at that point

Every oldcel hates the young for being dumb immature muh stupid tiktok faggots, naw its just cause we are all jealous of you, your youth is the most precious thing in the world. Its the highest commodity there is, if u arent breaking ur back to do whatever u can to looksmax u arent doing this thing called life correctly.

Youngcels your youth is gone fast, and then u have 50+ years to look back and realize how amazing that brief period of ur life was. Dont waste it
serious question, i also used to tan a lot and girls really do love the look but then every spazz on here cries about collagen, going as far as to recommend sun-screen indoors.

what does your skin routine look like, you look like you've been tanning a lot and i barely can make out any wrinkles

It doesn’t matter because when you’ll be old you’ll want the same experiences if not better and you will not be able to have them again and you’ll get depressed for not being to relieve the golden days.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Gaia262, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
This thread makes me cry as a 26yr old. I did so many stupid things to attract girls in my early 20s. Very expensive car, designer clothes expensive parties :( Brought me absolutely nothing!!! I got blackpilled 1 year ago, and now im trying to make up for the lost time. Surgery, roid and hairlossmaxx is so difficult and full of risks and cons. It makes me go crazy.
I think about the fucking agepill the whole day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Highrise, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
inb4 this thread gets pinned because the mods love to suck off @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4430, Zeta ascended and 2 others
This thread makes me cry as a 26yr old. I did so many stupid things to attract girls in my early 20s. Very expensive car, designer clothes expensive parties :( Brought me absolutely nothing!!! I got blackpilled 1 year ago, and now im trying to make up for the lost time. Surgery, roid and hairlossmaxx is so difficult and full of risks and cons. It makes me go crazy.
I did the same thing man. I was so bluepilled I spent money on a new BMW and designer clothes and jewelry and useless SHIT that coulda much been used for more surgeries. This is why its important to educate the youngcels here to not make the same mistakes

@MoeZart in terms of tanning, I have been using tanning beds for 13 years 3-4x weekly. I don't use any lotion. I am fine and get told I look younger than 31. With that said I attribute a lot of my well being to my diet ( gluten free and no fried food cause that stuff is pro inflammatory.) Also I supplement heavily with multi vitamin and minerals and antioxidants. I eat gelatin powder daily too and drink only 5 or so times per year.

But who knows it might just be 100% genetic and my lifestlye and diet choices have nothing to do with anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Highrise and Deleted member 3828
inb4 this thread gets pinned because the mods love to suck off @Amnesia
Naw it's just me that pins my own threads from my Alt Mod account

You made me question my belief system, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
It's important to understand that this thread is useless if you are not psl 5 already.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, recessed, Wes30001 and 1 other person
It's important to understand that this thread is useless if you are not psl 5 already.
Having a good base is very important admittedly, kinda blackpilling

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Wes30001, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, SolidSnake and Amnesia
Not a single good advice was given in this thread. Anyone with a decent brain would realize you know jack shit about maximising your quality of life. Please stop and stick to psl memes.

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
based and blackpilled

The older I get the better life gets by far..... but it would be even better if I'd gone balls to the wall like op says

I think racking up debts for surgeries is a bit much unless you're deformed but 100% dedication to softmaxxing, statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing is the minimum

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Highrise, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
its cuz ur a baldcel

Thanks for the advice Chad

You can still get 20 year olds while being 26 tho. its not over. i'd recommend you to get a young social circle or something like that (for example go to college, just for the socializing that comes with it.... so for example if ur already working, go to college at the same time for example)

but ur not too old, at 26 u have more sex appeal to 20 year old women i think than a 20year old guy tbh

yeah bro i moneymaxx at 13 and become chad trough surgery at 20

sounds legit

I always think that the single source and ultimate root of the vast majority of unhappiness and misery, aside from shit like being born in a warring country, is aging and having such a limited lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Wes30001, Deleted member 110 and 2 others
The problem is that in Zurich those things (expensive car, designer clothes, expensive parties) are nothing special. You almost have to get all those just to be average.

its cuz ur a baldcel
No till now, i have perfect nw0 hairline. Its because i have a small face, and im only 178 and with soles 182. In my country are a lot of 190cm guys walking around.

is this actually a viable option? can you really just declare bankruptcy and the inability to buy a house is the extent of the consequences? lmao
When you declare bankruptcy basically u have no credit for 10 years. So you are gnna have to live off however much you have in cash. But no u dont go to jail or anything. I know w ppl who had credit card debit in the 40k+ level and went bankrupt and it was all discharged and thats that. Nothing happened other than now they got no credit

Speaking as an American here, dnno if other countries have different laws

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and androgenic
The problem is that in Zurich those things (expensive car, designer clothes, expensive parties) are nothing special. You almost have to get all those just to be average.

Lol exactly. The expensive car route only works here in Western Europe if you can buy a Ferrari or Maserati.. Literally everyone leases a mercedes or BMW here, its really nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Thanks for the wisdom bro. Ngl props to you for passing this wisdom on to the younger folks here ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I always think that the single source and ultimate root of the vast majority of unhappiness and misery, aside from shit like being born in a warring country, is aging and having such a limited lifespan.
The problem is not a lack of time, but wasting the time you do have.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Highrise
The problem is not a lack of time, but wasting the time you do have.
nah even if we lived all our lives like gigahumans 80 years is a fucking shit amount of time.

Kind of true but you need BASE

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Wes30001
MIDNIGHT ROLLS AROUND I THOUGHT YOU HEARD ME SING YOUR SPIRITS SOUND YOU TURNED AN EARLY LEFT, FLICKERING IT STAYS.

Times are changing, technology is advancing so fast, only the elite will get the early and expensive biotech to immortality and youth max for eternity meanwhile they live above every poverty human. Moneymax or die trying.

Legit. My username tells all :feelsbadman:.

I sincerely regret not having started looksmaxing till I turned 26. Now I'm 28 and still going out with a chick 9 years younger than me. It's good to feel young again but at the same time I know that my youth,my most precious years, is forever gone.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and mulattomaxxer
Bro my youth will last until im 50

u bet im roiding and anti aging and being rich and banging sluts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Marsiere214, Highrise and 4 others
Legit. My username tells all :feelsbadman:.

I sincerely regret not having started looksmaxing till I turned 26. Now I'm 28 and still going out with a chick 9 years younger than me. It's good to feel young again but at the same time I know that my youth,my most precious years, is forever gone.
I'm sure Brad Pitt felt like he was still in his youth at 33. Just saying.