Living for looks will ruin your life

D

Deleted member 9801

95% of userbase is screwed

If you base all your self-worth on appearence and others validating it, you’re in for an unpleasant awakening in the future. Why? It’s simple…take the age pill:blackpill:

Even the Chaddiest Chad will wither away like a raisin with age. As years go by, no surgery, no retin A cream and no softmax can stop the inevitable mother nature taking its course. You will get mogged more and more as age takes a toll on your looks, even if you age with grace…

You won’t be the top dog anymore. The attention is steering away from you onto younger, sturdier, evolved Chads. Do you think narcs can take this? They’ll be on the bringe of roping:Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18840, Kingcel32 and 3 others
this is why normie lanklets win in their 40s when former chadlites (of average height) no longer facemog them because everyone's looks balance out from agecelling so the lanklet moves up the ladder

at least that's my cope

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, MikeMew'sBitch, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
95% of userbase is screwed

If you base all your self-worth on appearence and others validating it, you’re in for an unpleasant awakening in the future. Why? It’s simple…take the age pill:blackpill:

Even the Chaddiest Chad will wither away like a raisin with age. As years go by, no surgery, no retin A cream and no softmax can stop the inevitable mother nature taking its course. You will get mogged more and more as age takes a toll on your looks, even if you age with grace…

You won’t be the top dog anymore. The attention is steering away from you onto younger, sturdier, evolved Chads. Do you think narcs can take this? They’ll be on the bringe of roping:Comfy:
this is the sad truth . this is why i always say " dont destroy your goals for some holes "🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 9801
this is why normie lanklets win in their 40s when former chadlites (of average height) no longer facemog them because everyone's looks balance out from agecelling so the lanklet moves up the ladder

at least that's my cope
True normies are not so affected. Because they never had anything to lose in the first place, they never had that looks halo treatment, the pretty privilige

Differs from women tho, most women will feel the difference once they hit the wall. Cause infinite smv regardless of looks due to having a pussy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
this is the sad truth . this is why i always say " dont destroy your goals for some holes "🤙🤙🤙
Living for the pussy is slavery bro. Gotta have purpose💪

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
My mom told me i’m an handsome young boy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Manu le coq and currylightskin
OP I may consider you a cuck and dislike you but this thread was facts can't deny it

• JFL
Legit, but hopefully by then they have better technology to prevent/reverse aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 17791
peacemaxxing settles this all

• +1
Being old is death tier. Everything gets worse. You become retarded, you can't do fun activities anymore. You should literally rope before 70.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Legit, but hopefully by then they have better technology to prevent/reverse aging.
Transhumanism is still not quite there yet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Being old is death tier. Everything gets worse. You become retarded, you can't do fun activities anymore. You should literally rope before 70.
You had me till the last sentence

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You had me till the last sentence
you think people should rope earlier? I put 70 as when you should rope 100%. Some people look pretty good well into their fifties.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you think people should rope earlier? I put 70 as when you should rope 100%. Some people look pretty good well into their fifties.
If you’re in good health u can enjoy life till much later than 70. One of my grandad’s died at 98, natural causes and peacefully. Was healthy for his age

Also jfl bro at last sentence. It’s not all about looks, whole point of the thread:lul:

If you’re in good health u can enjoy life till much later than 70. One of my grandad’s died at 98, natural causes and peacefully. Was healthy for his age

Also jfl bro at last sentence. It’s not all about looks, whole point of the thread:lul:
looks is what determines life quality and literally everything else degrades as well. You can't cope with IQ either because it starts dropping as you age. You become a retarded ugly subhuman with a shit back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9801
looks is what determines life quality and literally everything else degrades as well. You can't cope with IQ either because it starts dropping as you age. You become a retarded ugly subhuman with a shit back.
Obviously but point is as u age, the age reaper makes no exception, be it at 50,60…everyone’s time will come where they lose the looks. You gotta put your self-worth into other things if u dont want to be depressed all the time

Obviously but point is as u age, the age reaper makes no exception, be it at 50,60…everyone’s time will come where they lose the looks. You gotta put your self-worth into other things if u dont want to be depressed all the time
you lose EVERYTHING, just rope. Ageing is horrible.

• So Sad

at least that's my cope
So according to u chadlites will looks worse when they age but normies won't.

The truth is normies would age worse because they don't have the bones to keep their wrinkly skin intact

• +1
So according to u chadlites will looks worse when they age but normies won't.

The truth is normies would age worse because they don't have the bones to keep their wrinkly skin intact
Bones for the skin, are equivalent of coathangers for dress shirts

It's useless trying to bring any sort of reality in this forum tbh. These people are so obsessed with one single objective that any sort of other goal besides getting pussy is seen as incel and nerdy. These retards think all their problems will be solved by fucking girls, but little do they know that the anticipation and expectation of a reward is far better than actually getting it. This will make them hollow and depressed even more, and will lead them into a neverending cycle of trying to attain better and better looks, of course this is fruitless, as like you said looks will always fade no matter what.

Unfortunately, when these retards realize that it will be too late. Their singular focus on an objective prevented them from expanding their skills and traits, they will be far behind everyone else their age, and will spend the rest of their lives thinking on what could have been. Or remain in their pitiful delusion. Doesn't matter to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • So Sad
It's useless trying to bring any sort of reality in this forum tbh. These people are so obsessed with one single objective that any sort of other goal besides getting pussy is seen as incel and nerdy. These retards think all their problems will be solved by fucking girls, but little do they know that the anticipation and expectation of a reward is far better than actually getting it. This will make them hollow and depressed even more, and will lead them into a neverending cycle of trying to attain better and better looks, of course this is fruitless, as like you said looks will always fade no matter what.

Unfortunately, when these retards realize that it will be too late. Their singular focus on an objective prevented them from expanding their skills and traits, they will be far behind everyone else their age, and will spend the rest of their lives thinking on what could have been. Or remain in their pitiful delusion. Doesn't matter to me.
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Yes, and the reality is that a man who only has good looks will have much lower status and respect than someone less handsome but with higher social affluence, skills, charisma, and accomplishments.

Looks matter, but they're only a small part of your entire package as a man. Ideally, have a great physique from gymcelling, make a lot of money, be charismatic and socially skilled, be interesting and have stories from life experience, be able to teach other people from skillsets you've mastered, have a respectable profession, be able to lead others and look after loved ones, have high stress tolerance, dress well, etc. etc, etc.

So much more to being a highly respected, and attractive man that people look up to besides looks. They're important, but focusing all your attention on that area leaves significant holes in who you are, and you won't even come close to dating the quality of women or making the connections/friendships that you could if you improve in other areas of your life.

Oh, and you also will not even be close to as happy either.

As in internal peace or external? Or both:Comfy:

peace with the way the world is

peace with your place in it

there's nothing like it, not even cooming in a high sex appeal girl