Living in a car to moneymaxx?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Thinking of buying a van to live in so I don't need to live with my parents. Is this a good moneymaxxing idea? I'd just shower at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Sondern, justinzayn and 2 others
Yes. Invest your savings, and diversify.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and CEO of Sex
Thinking of buying a van to live in so I don't need to live with my parents. Is this a good moneymaxxing idea? I'd just shower at the gym.

A van is worth it, kinda. a car no. then again, idk where u are from so I can't elaborate more. just know, its not as easy as most of those youtubers make it seem to be.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
A van is worth it, kinda. a car no. then again, idk where u are from so I can't elaborate more. just know, its not as easy as most of those youtubers make it seem to be.
Europe.

I wonder where you get this idea from.

• +1
How much is your budget for the van though?

• +1
what do you mean?
It's a good idea i suppose in theory. But i suppose a better idea would just be make more money by working two jobs or having a side hustle and then living in a really cheap house share in a shitty area.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and CEO of Sex
You could live in a tent - even cheaper and don't need a license.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
How much is your budget for the van though?
Not sure, haven't really thought it through yet, just throwing ideas out for myself. I would probably buy a shitty one.

You can't really just lay down a tent anywhere safely like you could with a van.

It's a good idea i suppose in theory. But i suppose a better idea would just be make more money by working two jobs or having a side hustle and then living in a really cheap house share in a shitty area.
Maybe. I want to work as little shitty wagecuck jobs as possible though.

Do you have experience living in a tent?
If so, where would you suggest that is safe in order to avoid bums, pests, predators or all of them together?

• +1
Not sure, haven't really thought it through yet, just throwing ideas out for myself. I would probably buy a shitty one.

You can't really just lay down a tent anywhere safely like you could with a van.

Maybe. I want to work as little shitty wagecuck jobs as possible though.
Well the main goal is not to save more money, it's to make more money. If you made more money you wouldn't have to live in a shitty van. But yes any of these ideas would work.

• +1
Well the main goal is not to save more money, it's to make more money. If you made more money you wouldn't have to live in a shitty van. But yes any of these ideas would work.
working 1 full time minimum wage cuck job is already labour extensive and exhausting asf, i'd have to lost sleep altogether to work 2 job, but since this isnt US, no night jobs where i am, but good idea non the less but I dont wanna ruin my health. I'd rather compromise for shitty living conditions, the enemy is not the costs altogether but the free money the landlord is making off my back

• +1
Found the answer for the tent camping, basically there is this thing called Garden Sharing, google it.
You camp with other campers which I assume free of charge, according to the reviews albeit not clear but you need to bring your own tent.
I'm making some godly progress on this topic.

Edit: actually, no they make you pay as much as a hostel :feelsuhh::lul:

Last edited:
I'll probably buy some cheap land in the middle of nowhere and build a neet shed on it once it's no longer feasible to live with my mom for whatever reason :Comfy: then it's back to ldar :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

I'll probably buy some cheap land in the middle of nowhere and build a neet shed on it once it's no longer feasible to live with my mom for whatever reason :Comfy: then it's back to ldar :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
nigga ur mom deserves more than that, here lemme be your step dad

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .... and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sleep in van.
Shower/exercise in gym.
Wifi and charge laptop/phone from public library or mcdonalds/starbucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and CEO of Sex
Sleep in van.
Shower/exercise in gym.
Wifi and charge laptop/phone from public library or mcdonalds/starbucks.
what about cooking

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
My parents are chill so I'm just gonna stay at home for 2 more years probably

Not a bad idea if living at home is out of the question.

What moneymaxxing methods did you have in mind?

• +1
My parents are chill so I'm just gonna stay at home for 2 more years probably

Not a bad idea if living at home is out of the question.

What moneymaxxing methods did you have in mind?
just working a full time wagie job, I got no skills

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
just working a full time wagie job, I got no skills
Nice, invest in a Roth or gov bonds maybe

Stocks are in the shitter rn so go for steady investment methods, these will still take 5 years to make significant gains with

Just moneymaxx like this for 6 months then you'll have enough to live comfortably in a low end apartment ig

• +1

Depends on your income

worth if ur making money while doing it. showering at the gym is lowkey crazy but whatever. just make sure ur grinding