Living in a dorm is PURE SUIFUEL

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Oldcel maxxing
I’m paying like 13k a year to live in this shit hole double room. I need my room to be extremely cold for optimal sleep, but this shitty dorm AC never works and reaches 80 degrees when I set it at 65.

The dining hall is ass too. Just classic greasy and unhealthy american cuisine. Pizza, fries, burgers. 90% carbs and 10% protein.

Thank fucking god my first year is almost over. Imma get the nicest $2500 per month apt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, InnerVoid, try2beme and 7 others
are you going to community college bhai?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
At least you don’t have @Jason Voorhees roommate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ricky212, sub5c3l and 1 other person
My roommate is somewhat chill, but his gayness and snoring kills me

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and xegigi
true, I see chad going into girl’s rooms all the time and my floor reeks of weed

Last edited:
  • +1
I just spend my day in my friend's room and return late at night to sleep and leave early morning to go to thr gym. I'm only in my room to change clothes or sleep. I haven't talked to my roomate in a while

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, WatermelonLover and murdah
I just spend my day in my friend's room and return late at night to sleep and leave early morning to go to thr gym. I'm only in my room to change clothes or sleep. I haven't talked to my roomate in a while
Is this squirtle btw?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and sub5c3l
No wonder all my murican resudent curry friends descended so hard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and sub5c3l
I’m paying like 13k a year to live in this shit hole double room. I need my room to be extremely cold for optimal sleep, but this shitty dorm AC never works and reaches 80 degrees when I set it at 65.

The dining hall is ass too. Just classic greasy and unhealthy american cuisine. Pizza, fries, burgers. 90% carbs and 10% protein.

Thank fucking god my first year is almost over. Imma get the nicest $2500 per month apt.
bhai why dont live at the security guard's room i would do that instead if i were you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

Lol, what about the dorm parties and girls?
While dorm living conditions generally suck, the advantage is that you get to go to a lot of parties, meet tons of girls, can easily get laid, etc....

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
While dorm living conditions generally suck, the advantage is that you get to go to a lot of parties, meet tons of girls, can easily get laid, etc....
Only subhuman indians go to dorm “parties”

Why would anyone go there when there are frat parties and hella bars tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Only subhuman indians go to dorm “parties”

Why would anyone go there when there are frat parties and hella bars tbh
I don't know, we don't have frats in my country...

Its really good but also really bad

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
Just get ear plugs I intentionally set my ac to 82 so I don’t have to play the electricity bills and then cool it at night

• Woah
Reactions: N8verBegan
Just get ear plugs I intentionally set my ac to 82 so I don’t have to play the electricity bills and then cool it at night
82 is crazy. I would be angry 24/7 at that temperature

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and N8verBegan
Is your roommate a girl ?

Chad only, riccels like me get stuck in their little room all day only leaving to attend class and eat

• JFL
Chad only, riccels like me get stuck in their little room all day only leaving to attend class and eat
Lol, back in my days dorms were like one big party house, where everyone knew everyone, you could easily go and enter any room, chat and hang out with other people or invite them to your room, or whenever there was a party and you heard loud music, you could simply go there uninvited and join in...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and N8verBegan
i live in my basement

Sometimes I wish I was living in a dorm to get the full college experience but reading these posts makes me grateful I have family members nearby I can stay with.

• +1