Living in a truecel tier body as an extrovert psycho

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Every day is suffering. It feels like being trapped inside a cage, a prison cell that is called your body and the bars are your face, through which you can catch a glimpse of a completely alternate reality.
A reality lived by normal people on a daily basis, a reality of freedom, expression and intimacy. But your body keeps your spirit trapped inside this god forsaken, cold and dusty place. You rot in loneliness and agony, laugh in anger and suffer from the fear of missing out.
Your real self, the spirit that has been given to you by god, destiny, or genetic determinism - whatever it is - never get's the chance to present itself to the world.

You wish to be extroverted, to exploit and rip off the ordinary stupid folk, to live life to its fullest and enjoy the synergies of a perfectly harmonizing symbiosis between spirit and matter, between your personality and your body. You want to strive for greatness, for a personal legacy and contribution to society.

Yet that remains a pipe dream. Because every time you stand up for yourself, you get ridiculed, laughed at or you simply aren't being taken seriously enough. Maybe people just inherently disagree with you because you disgust them with your appearance and no matter how eloquently outspoken you are, there is no personality and appearnace that can compensate for you looks.

And so you are damned to rot in your prison cell and count the days until the surgeon comes and discharges you. Always torn between hope and fear of the surgeon, because there's also a reasonable likelyhood that he will throw you into the dungeon and you'll never see the daylight ever again.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, xefo, quakociaptockh and 12 others
Beautiful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6423
mirin the poetic writing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽., Deleted member 4614 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 3828 and Acromegaly_Chad
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6423
too many words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
"Looksmaxing section"

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
Shinji depressed v1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
what’s ur iq?
As a 7 year old I had the best score in a test in which I think 100 others from my village participated and then in the military IQ test which is relatively accurate I think it was 132 or so

Doesn't help you shit if you are ugly and since I'm at a very competitive uni theres no advantage because I'm plain average here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Acromegaly_Chad
never forget OP is white, tall and has a good jaw. over for BDDcels

@gigi @LooksOverAll same for you:chad:

Dude I have a terrible jaw ???
Although I give it to you that once my horrific jaw is properly fixed and my under eye circles too, I will be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 2729 and .👽.
I agree man. I used to be giga NT extrovert. I even had success talking to okay looking girls at times cause I wasn't high inhib. But now that I know I'm probably subhuman/LTN until I get a bimax, jaw angle implants, and possibly fix my eyes I just can't bring myself to interact with people on the same level because I feel inadequate.

Blackpill is a hell of a drug :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Acromegaly_Chad