Living in soyciety driving me mad

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
I hate this prison disguised as society. Everything natural is shunned and bad and everything unnatural is celebrated and pushed no wonder most men feel like shit having no ways to release their testosterone. Women aren't having kids anymore replacing them with pets such as cats which negatively.impacts health if you hang out with a food that has cats. I can't wait for the cleansing many will die in the following years but we will revert to how it always was. All human advancements are just devolving going back from.our roots. We are animals just like.any.wild animal in the forest we have desires that need fullfilling and if they aren't fulfilled we suffer and pay a heavy toll.

• Woah
Reactions: Bars
I love my cat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Gonthar
Subhuman toxoplasma infected get rid of the cat immediately cats are pests just like rats they spread disease
They don't, I feed and live with my two cat and I have no disease. Rats are also good pets if they dont live in sewers.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
They don't, I feed and live with my two cat and I have no disease. Rats are also good pets if they dont live in sewers.
If you feel attachment to it you can know for sure you are infected with parasites

• +1
Concept of modern pets is retarded I don't understand it just trying to fill the void of a large family with vermin

• +1
Foids are stupid retarded thots who don't realize that they're the problem

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Bars and oldgymcel
Foids are stupid retarded thots who don't realize that they're the problem
Yes woman play huge role in it but also the Jewish elites who dictate what we the slaves can do and not do

• +1
Reactions: Bars and oldgymcel
They make us eat vegetables and fruits while they feast on baby blood

• +1
Reactions: Bars and oldgymcel
Hero-Full-circle-ancient-yurt-Photo-yang-shuo-v4It5Tvnet8-unsplash-1920x1080.jpg

Embrace nomadism

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I can't wait to leave this prison incarceration since birth

• +1
School teaches you everything useless and hides away the hidden knowledge that used to be water 200 years ago

• +1
Reactions: oldgymcel
We are a shell of our human ancestors how can normies believe they are the peak of evolution I don't understand

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Are U cat owners?

You vill eat ze bugz

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
the-west-has-fallen-v0-kb4fybmbrtfc1.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread