Living In The Ghetto Changes Your Perspective On Black People

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Ok so I want to start a debate. I have this theory that there's a difference between "niggers" and black people. So I have lived in various cities and states around the US and have noticed this trend a bit. When I lived in the more liberal cities with more money, I noticed that the black people were better behaved. Not always the case, but a lot of the time. However when I recently moved to the south a year ago, in a more suburban area with a lot of blacks, the African American communities here seem to be made up of mostly sociopathic criminals. And not just some of them - 95 percent of them. Every news story I see of the local area coverage is on some black guy who killed someone, or was smuggling like 50 pounds of cocaine. I personally was attacked by some of these people who almost killed me. Yet when I lived in a bigger city in the mid west, I had a lot of black friends, and in fact 90 percent of my friends in the city areas I lived in were black. Despite me being "racist" and having more alt right and libertarian beliefs. What is everyone's take?

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, infidel hunter, Deleted member 761 and 5 others
Not one fucking word you dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and LastHopeForNorman
Your theory has been in circulation for decades and is the truth. Not all blacks are criminals or whatever especially in rich areas but those in ghetto areas mostly are.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 13994 and Gaia262
or was smuggling like 50 pounds of cocaine.
i know probably just used this statement cause it came to the top of ur head, but the majority of drug offences aren't violent

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
blacks behave like animals without whites around. look at Africa, they behead people on broad daylight no one gives a shit. meanwhile in big cities they are normal like every other human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Gaia262 and Deleted member 14138
i know probably just used this statement cause it came to the top of ur head, but the majority of drug offences aren't violent
Yeah. Its just trying to make a point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
I thought we hated niggers because they are ugly, smelly and black. You are telling me they also commit most of the violent crimes and most of them are low IQ thugs good for nothing?

I thought we hated niggers because they are ugly, smelly and black. You are telling me they also commit most of the violent crimes and most of them are low IQ thugs good for nothing?
Black people commit the majority of crime in the US.

• Woah
Reactions: TITUS
ngl my hamster has tons of black friends in rl, most of them are big drug pu@hers, gang b@ngers etc ur right though

ngl my hamster has tons of black friends in rl, most of them are big drug pu@hers, gang b@ngers etc ur right though
Hamster a.k.a. plug?