Living in The Hood > Europe

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
It’s truth. Brutal BlackPill. In the hood you’re surrounded by NT. In europe there’s no NT. you have drugs yea but also in the hood. Brutal blackpill. :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jagged0, currylightskin, Growth Plate and 8 others
Be surrounded by violent nobodies and girls with zero pair bonding vs living in rich safe boring area

There is a reason why every rapper leaves the hood when they get even a little bit of money. Garbage people all around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ShowerMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Be surrounded by violent nobodies and girls with zero pair bonding vs living in rich safe boring area

There is a reason why every rapper leaves the hood when they get even a little bit of money. Garbage people all around
Sure the hood isn’t perfect but it’s better than europe. Rappers move out, to mansions in california and shit. Not to europe

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Growth Plate, MrGlutton and 3 others
Im northern european and 100% agree. Wish I lived in the hood.
Connor murphy lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, MrGlutton, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

KJ

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, MrGlutton and prettyboislime

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
grow up in the hood and later escape to a rich neighborhood is ideal
prepares you for the worst of this world

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Growth Plate
grow up in the hood and later escape to a rich neighborhood is ideal
prepares you for the worst of this world
cope. u don’t need to be prepared for the worst of the world

It’s truth. Brutal BlackPill. In the hood you’re surrounded by NT. In europe there’s no NT. you have drugs yea but also in the hood. Brutal blackpill. :blackpill::blackpill:
The FUCKING HOOD OUT OF ALL PLACES? WITH LOW CLASS, LOW INTELLIGENCE, ABOMINATION SAGGING NOBODIES, ATTITUDE-RIDDEN WOMEN, MASS VIOLENCE

vs a civilized, wealthy area?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and MrGlutton
cope. u don’t need to be prepared for the worst of the world
Yes you do. I know many black dudes who grew up in rough areas and they're much tougher, low inhib and psychopathic due to their enviroment. JFL if you got babied as a child, already a mistake by the parents. My dad was literally telling me he didn't love me and would commit suicide because of me from a young age, and I'm better for it

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Growth Plate
We have hood in Europe 💀

• +1
Reactions: Racky and ShowerMaxxing
You do realize every country on earth has “the hood.” Eastern European hood is probably more brutal than black American neighbourhoods tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
You think are no poor neighborhoods in Europe?

And tbh people overstate how bad the hood is. I've walked past plenty of hoods and never got checked. You only get checked if you act suspicious or look weak. Just look like you'd put up a good fight and people will leave you alone.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Yes you do. I know many black dudes who grew up in rough areas and they're much tougher, low inhib and psychopathic due to their enviroment. JFL if you got babied as a child, already a mistake by the parents. My dad was literally telling me he didn't love me and would commit suicide because of me from a young age, and I'm better for it
if ur moving to be at the top of society u don’t need experience of the bottom, it’s unneeded knowledge

if ur moving to be at the top of society u don’t need experience of the bottom, it’s unneeded knowledge
True specific behaviors like knowing how to act in certain hood situations is completely useless. But the mental hardening + psychopathic tendencies men often acquire from a hood upbringing can be useful at the top.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
Crazy how america is on par with countries like zimbabwe and pakistan in homicide rates
View attachment 1807935
Most violent regions in the world is Latin America and Africa now look at the US 2 biggest minorities

but I still prefer US minorities over Europe's Latinos/African Americans> Gypsies, Muslims and third world Africans

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Most violent regions in the world is Latin America and Africa now look at the US 2 biggest minorities
Not gonna be minorities for long, whites are already a minority in under-15 y/o

True specific behaviors like knowing how to act in certain hood situations is completely useless. But the mental hardening + psychopathic tendencies men often acquire from a hood upbringing can be useful at the top.
honestly I agree, idk why I was arguing against u

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox