ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,488
- Reputation
- 17,473
You see this place
It will never and I truly mean never have peace there will always be wars here and you are especially fucked if you are in the center of it the new world is far away from all those problems it still has a bunch of problems between countries but definitely way less so as long as you are away form the middle between the Americas you are gonna be good in terms of wars I'm speaking the countries there selves are mostly shit holes. Especially new Zealand Brazil Chile and Argentina if WW3 starts I'm pretty sure those countries will mostly be safe.
It will never and I truly mean never have peace there will always be wars here and you are especially fucked if you are in the center of it the new world is far away from all those problems it still has a bunch of problems between countries but definitely way less so as long as you are away form the middle between the Americas you are gonna be good in terms of wars I'm speaking the countries there selves are mostly shit holes. Especially new Zealand Brazil Chile and Argentina if WW3 starts I'm pretty sure those countries will mostly be safe.
