Living the NEET dream

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Posts
9,700
Reputation
8,710
>In Netherlands

>Parents have paid me a student appartment for a year

>No sui fuel

>Dropped out of post graduate

>Lots of free time

>LDARing all day
 
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
>Homo
>how tf? You rich bourgeois piece of shit , my mom can't even pay my college , fucking nigger
>don't you look out the window?
>Why? Don't you want a job? Don't you wanna buy shit?
>for wut?
>You should turn the LDAR into an ER
A
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 6401
That's pretty great. Once your parents find out about dropping out you're fucked tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's pretty great. Once your parents find out about dropping out you're fucked tho
jajaja i wish i could phone his parents now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's pretty great. Once your parents find out about dropping out you're fucked tho
They have but they let me live
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fuck man you should start doing something except ldaring. If you don't want to think about yourself that's fine but dude show some respect and think about your parents. The people that watched you grow man, you are breaking their hearts because they gave you support and money. Don't throw it away like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fuck man you should start doing something except ldaring. If you don't want to think about yourself that's fine but dude show some respect and think about your parents. The people that watched you grow man, you are breaking their hearts because they gave you support and money. Don't throw it away like that.
And my heart got broken cause of the genes they gave me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6401 and National Rodgerism
And my heart got broken cause of the genes they gave me
That doesn't matter dude parents love you unconditionally and that's worthy of respect. So please, think about that and do something. Give them something to be proud of and that something doesn't have to start with the word "girl".
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Peruvian
That doesn't matter dude parents love you unconditionally and that's worthy of respect. So please, think about that and do something. Give them something to be proud of and that something doesn't have to start with the word "girl".

What the fuck is this bluepilled shit?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What the fuck is this bluepilled shit?
This doesn't have anything to do with the bluepill. Showing respect and trying to make proud your parents is of utmost importance I would get it if they didn't like you but they seem to always support you. And let me tell you that not many people will do this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This doesn't have anything to do with the bluepill. Showing respect and trying to make proud your parents is of utmost importance I would get it if they didn't like you but they seem to always support you. And let me tell you that not many people will do this.

I made them proud by taking ym degree. Pressuring me into a stupid postgradaute was their thing. I don't give a shit about physics tbh tbh. Fuck this gay shit, fuck everything.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I made them proud by taking ym degree. Pressuring me into a stupid postgradaute was their thing. I don't give a shit about physics tbh tbh. Fuck this gay shit, fuck everything.
u can take ur physics degree and shove it right in ur ass :feelspepo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How exactly do u LDAR? I spend 40% of my day on this forum and the remaining 60% sleeping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Blitz
Oh
I made them proud by taking ym degree. Pressuring me into a stupid postgradaute was their thing. I don't give a shit about physics tbh tbh. Fuck this gay shit, fuck everything.
Oh you got degree? Gz man proud of ya :D
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
>In Netherlands

>Parents have paid me a student appartment for a year

>No sui fuel

>Dropped out of post graduate

>Lots of free time

>LDARing all day

You dumb cuck.
You can't live the NEET life if you have postsecondary education. I swear.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Living the dream
8C134C9D FDBD 477C 9D35 B46C7A42BD49
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho

Similar threads

dopaminebeyondfried
Replies
2
Views
57
Deleted member 57464
D
N8verBegan
Replies
11
Views
239
Floyd
Floyd
D
Replies
30
Views
551
Orvka381
Orvka381
Sixdaysinfallujah66
Replies
33
Views
346
Sixdaysinfallujah66
Sixdaysinfallujah66
N1666
Replies
13
Views
325
Hardrada
Hardrada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top