LL and Paley

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
How much is paley and how many inches will he or any good surgeon go? I would ideally like 3.5 inches if possible. Anyone better than him?

the fuck is paley

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
The world renowned LL surgeon. How tall are you? I’m embarrassed you don’t know that.
180cm i would get LL but the scars arent worth it, unless you know a cure for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
180cm i would get LL but the scars arent worth it, unless you know a cure for them
Same I scar bad. But I thought they could be minimized. Also you same height as me is that without shoes?

Scars would be the least of your worries if you get LL, especially when there’s such advanced scar treatment/prevention nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fuckedupmanlet, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
How much is paley and how many inches will he or any good surgeon go? I would ideally like 3.5 inches if possible. Anyone better than him?
He’s world renown which likely means he’s about as expensive as it gets lmfao. Try searching for other surgeons.
Especially if you’re only getting 3.5 inches.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Scars would be the least of your worries if you get LL, especially when there’s such advanced scar treatment/prevention nowadays.
Scars are the only problem i see in LL, other bullshit is very rare.

• JFL
Reactions: Defeated
He’s world renown which likely means he’s about as expensive as it gets lmfao. Try searching for other surgeons.
Especially if you’re only getting 3.5 inches.
Isn’t 3.5 inches over safe limit though? I don’t want to go to some Mumbai dark alley and never be able to walk again. Ideally no more than 50k I’d spend

Isn’t 3.5 inches over safe limit though? I don’t want to go to some Mumbai dark alley and never be able to walk again. Ideally no more than 50k I’d spend
Maybe by 0.5 inches. You don’t have to go to shit tier surgeons either but someone likely Paley just seems overboard especially if you’re on a somewhat tight budget. With 50K, you’re not gonna get Paley bro.
IIRC you could easily pay 100K for the procedure & aftercare if you get it with him.

get it done in Europe (Greece, Germany and Turkey) all have good LL surgeons and you'll pay about 1/3 the price of Paley

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
get it done in Europe (Greece, Germany and Turkey) all have good LL surgeons and you'll pay about 1/3 the price of Paley
Who is best? Also when can I walk and run again?

Who is best? Also when can I walk and run again?
I've heard Dr Giotikas in Greece is good but you'll have to do you own research etc.

And I think you can run after around a year after device removed. You'll should get 90% of your athleticism back

• +1
I've heard Dr Giotikas in Greece is good but you'll have to do you own research etc.

And I think you can run after around a year after device removed. You'll should get 90% of your athleticism back
Really. When can I go back to work and walk though?

8cm femur is Max they recommend
5-6cm tibia

Scars are the only problem i see in LL, other bullshit is very rare.
who the fuck cares about 5mm scars on fucking thighs ffs.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, SOS-Sonic, Yashchandra and 2 others
who the fuck cares about 5mm scars on fucking thighs ffs.
Someone who doesnt want others to know that got surgery to get taller you stupid fucking bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Deleted member 8869 and 3 others
Someone who doesnt want others to know that got surgery to get taller you stupid fucking bitch
Scars are barely visible with fully internal lengthening and you can get them obliterated with co2 laser

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Scars are barely visible with fully internal lengthening and you can get them obliterated with co2 laser
How much would just tibia lengthening cost?

Also both tibia and thighs

6 months after surgery I can run?
It’s very much possible to have fully healed bone by 6 months (especially if you run something like HGH + tb500) im not sure if that’s enough time for your soft tissues to fully adapt

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
It’s very much possible to have fully healed bone by 6 months (especially if you run something like HGH + tb500) im not sure if that’s enough time for your soft tissues to fully adapt
bullshit

How much would just tibia lengthening cost?

Also both tibia and thighs
80k euros with giotikas for both femur and tibia, not sure if he's raised his prices

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
80k euros with giotikas for both femur and tibia, not sure if he's raised his prices
Nigga ill buy myself a lambo with that amount of money, i heard it was 10 - 25k somewhere

paley is 100 grand for femurs if i’m not mistaken
aspie if you’re actually 180 unfrauded barefoot and want LL, many surgeons might not even take you as a patient

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
just shut the fuck up you utter retard it takes 6 months for a completely severed femur to heal. LL lengthening is gradual distraction and your body forms soft callous every time you lengthen which serves as the base for further healing. you can absolute have a completely hard callous at the lengthening site especially stimulating with growth factors and eating properly. don't comment on shit you know nothing about

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
just shut the fuck up you utter retard it takes 6 months for a completely severed femur to heal. LL lengthening is gradual distraction and your body forms soft callous every time you lengthen which serves as the base for further healing. you can absolute have a completely hard callous at the lengthening site especially stimulating with growth factors and eating properly. don't comment on shit you know nothing about
again, bullshit. you clearly have no knowledge

So I’m 6 months I can walk What the fuck hell no I got to walk and clim by 2 months. See I’m 180cm and would love 188 cm

again, bullshit. you clearly have no knowledge
lmfao ok, let me know of anyone you ever saw in a fucking cast for more than 6 months, literally a sub 0 IQ. If you're not healed by 6 months post lengthening your doctor will be serious worried and you legitimately have issues or are malnourised. Go and read the million diaries on limblegntheningforum. Fucking idiot literally arguing against hundreds of people's experiences who actually went through the procedure. The idiocy of users on this forum is astounding sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
lmfao ok, let me know of anyone you ever saw in a fucking cast for more than 6 months, literally a sub 0 IQ. If you're not healed by 6 months post lengthening your doctor will be serious worried and you legitimately have issues or are malnourised. Go and read the million diaries on limblegntheningforum. Fucking idiot literally arguing against hundreds of people's experiences who actually went through the procedure. The idiocy of users on this forum is astounding sometimes.
I was against the thing you say about running, not the other parts.

Most of your questions can be answered on paley's website

the fuck is paley
A guy who is laughing at your low IQ.

Expect to give a house to Paley if you go with him @poopmaster22. 3 inches femur max 2-2.5 tibia. For 3.5 I'd go double LL 2 inches femurs 1.5 tibias, but it's crazy expensive, so with a Euro surgeon.

Next question.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1

Expect to give a house to Paley if you go with him @poopmaster22. 3 inches femur max 2-2.5 tibia. For 3.5 I'd go double LL 2 inches femurs 1.5 tibias, but it's crazy expensive, so with a Euro surgeon.

Next question.
price for double LL is 100k?

price for double LL is 100k?
With Paley 97k $ Stryde Femurs alone.

Just go with Giotikas double cross LL with Stryde it's 97k $.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Paley is 100K and you’ll be able to get at maximum 8cm (little bit more than 3 inch)

Do it with the same Dr. I did, he is really excellent and much lower price

KpQoCOw.png
itIg3Zw.png

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 17429
No one should honestly have to pay over 40k for this

Next question.
Suck my dick you tranny bitch

Suck my dick you tranny bitch
Go fuck yourself you are a tranny kinky whore with your retarded cringy profile gif and your braindead comments.

Go fuck yourself you are a tranny kinky whore with your retarded cringy profile gif and your braindead comments.
Dnrd greycel fag

Who is cheapest but still high quality surgeon in world that won’t botch me paralzysed for life?

giotikas 50k euro, he is known for last hope revision after other surgeons fails, general very dedidacted to patient's safety

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and poopmaster22
giotikas 50k euro, he is known for last hope revision after other surgeons fails, general very dedidacted to patient's safety
Oh so he is the best go best? How many femur inches he go? Also when do patients typically walk after his procedure?

we had golden new standard stryde nail which you can walk without crutches, but it was recall by company who made it (some rare aciident on rusting nails) and we are back to former technology go to precise 2.2, I think giotikas use also gnail but dont know about that much

standard when it comes to lenghetning ---> tibia 5cm / femur 8cm

from every surgeon on the world I will choose dr giotikas :what:

• Love it