LL guide manlets get in

A

A1kek

Iron
This is my first guide so go ezy :)
This post is for those who don't know anything about LL so don't larp as MuH WaTeR :feelsuhh:

1. LL will it make you cripple / botched
    • It won't it's internet myth
    • You need a good surgeon who will take care of your case and you have to follow him you will be safe
    • The cases you hear often about people that they where botched / crippled they picked wrong surgeon or didn't follow his commands

2. Nails
    • This is the device which is fitted inside your bone from which you start your lengthening

There is different nails that you have choose each has there own pros and cons
    • PRECICE - This is the main nail that is preferred by surgeons and LL community around the globe this nail helps you to precisely lengthen you distracted bone in which you can control how much you have to lengthen over a period of time and it gives you control over the speed of lengthening it is used like an magnet device.

• Fitbone - This is also also a good nail that is used in many surgeries and it was around 1997 is is older than precice and can be used as an alternative to it has seen a lot of successful implants and still used by the surgeons around the globe it motor based.

• Betzbone - This is mechanical based nail requires clicking method in which patients have to twist there legs to activate the lengthening this nail is used by only skilled surgeons so it's a good nail which can be used.

• G nail - This nail this is a mixed bag patients have reported a little more malfunction with this nail compared to Betzbone. This also a mechanical based nail.

3. Weight bearing capacity
    • This is something serious that should not be ignored as patients to patients it differ
    Every nail has different weight bearing capacity to a certain degree that allow users to function and move properly so choosing nail which allows you walk properly is important but things that has to be kept in mind that even if a nail gives you alot of weight bearing capacity it does not mean it's superior to the less weight bearing ones.
    so I'll follow the order name wise

30 - 75 pounds
    40 - 60 pounds
    150 pounds (full weight)
    150 pounds (full weight)

4. Lengthening potential
    Different nail has different height increasing potential but can be extended in many cases to lengthen the bone
    so I'll follow the order name wise

3.15 inch +
    3.15 inch +
    4.92 inch +
    3.92 inch +

combining the bones i.e. Femur + Tibias and you can easily gain 4 - 5 inch and can go more for some people but it can cause a lot of stress on bones + can cause a lot of other complications so talk to your surgeon. (some people go up to 16 - 20 cm)
  5. Proportions
    • This the most debated topic in the community some says proportions matter a lot some says nah it's cope my own opinion is after a certain degree proportions can matter but it highly depends on the patient what looks pleasing to his eyes
    Look at this tall god his proportions aren't perfect but still it looked good you can't have everything at the same time you have to give up to something different at this point

6. Surgeon
    This one of the most important section which cannot be skipped
    • You have to pick some experienced surgeon who knows how to deal with complications if they arise no surgery is complication proof so you need to be with a good surgeon who knows what he is doing LL complications are no joke but with a good Dr. it can be handled very smooth and you won't die or lose your leg , Don't fall for marketing gimmick of surgeons have your won research before going into one
    Choosing a cheap surgeon can cost you life so be with someone who you can afford and is a good one.

Tl;DR
    •First guide so bear it
    • Nails are imp to lengthen so pick a good one i'll recommend PRECICE 2.2 or Stryde which will be available by 2025 it seems so wait for a while
    • Don't skip point 5 and 6
    • Water is wet this guide is for those retards who knows nothing about LL so don't spam MuH WaTEr :feelshah::feelsuhh:

@NZb6Air

Attachments

• 1728805839346.png
    1728805839346.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1728806241234.png
    1728806241234.png
    668.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1728807075757.png
    1728807075757.png
    79 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mightbecooked123, NZb6Air, MA_ascender and 2 others
Nice thread. I have been following ll forum for ayear and only thing i learn is Stay away from cheap and you will be okay

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
0 surgeon names given

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and wastedspermcel
@NZb6Air GTFIHHH before I read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and MA_ascender
max 3 ppl on this forum got ll and they were prob just lurking lmao

LL is expensive asf, most people especially here can't afford it. Second of all people are just scared and afraid of the change and large timeframe

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, MA_ascender and MTMM
@MA_ascender
I'm finally a brightgreencel:feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
There are better places outside this forum to learn about ll and get things done why would a sane person lurk this incel site lmao
I'm just here for guides and all

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
LL is expensive asf, most people especially here can't afford it. Second of all people are just scared and afraid of the change and large timeframe
i swear i saw this ad for 2500 usd LL in india :whatfeels:

how much would you pay tho

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
i swear i saw this ad for 2500 usd LL in india :whatfeels:

how much would you pay tho
60 k no india or turkey JFL
Tho india may be trusted with dr parihar
But Turkey never seen too many botches and complications and prices are reaching sky high there too

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Nice thread. I have been following ll forum for ayear and only thing i learn is Stay away from cheap and you will be okay
They literally don't say anything useful and 95% of their posts are shills

They literally don't say anything useful and 95% of their posts are shills
True bhai there are many other places to find about ll orelse you'll be botched seen alot tbh I have alot of faith in this surgery bcz of good surgeon and can say this surgery is a literal joke with a good surgeon 😉

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air