LL has just gone mainstream

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken

I can't wait for the ugly manlets to get LL and still live the same life afterwards. Maybe then retards will learn height doesn't do shit and every thread won't turn into an evisceration of me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mewcoper, chadferguson, SOS-Sonic and 21 others
There are a decent amount of 6ft+ people on this forum who still can't slay so height doesn't equal slaying unless you have other things backing up that height. It's simply a multiplier on top of what you already have or it can compensate for other less than desirable aspects. Which is why you have to max out everything else and not just go balls deep in "muh LL surgery will make me normal"

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, noodlelover, Schizoidcel and 8 others
everything matters

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Why would anyone want to be taller though:unsure:

I knew about LL years before blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

I can't wait for the ugly manlets to get LL and still live the same life afterwards. Maybe then retards will learn height doesn't do shit and every thread won't turn into an evisceration of me.

Fck. You realize what that means ? Pewdipie will give so much attention to this shit. Surgery’s n shit. Bimax needs to stay a secret

• +1
Reactions: joseph, TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Fck. You realize what that means ? Pewdipie will give so much attention to this shit. Surgery’s n shit. Bimax needs to stay a secret
Bimax and implants should both be secrets. 90% of normies I see are 1 blackpilled surgery away from being Chad(lite)s.

Hurry up and get them before PewDiePie makes a video on Eppley.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
"why would anyone do that"
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others

LOL are you delusional or just gaslighting incels on purpose? Height trumps face. If you're ugly but tall (>6'2) you can still fuck in America.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 14203 and 6 others
Bimax and implants should both be secrets. 90% of normies I see are 1 blackpilled surgery away from being Chad(lite)s.

Let’s just spread utter horror story’s about it tbh

fck helping others. It’s time to dark triad max

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, joseph, Deleted member 15817 and 3 others

It’s not mainstream, normies have the attention span of a goldfish they will forget about the next day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Osteogenesis, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
LOL are you delusional or just gaslighting incels on purpose? Height trumps face. If you're ugly but tall (>6'2) you can still fuck in America.
He's giga biased bc of his height

Height alone can make the difference between being a mogger or not, Chads are already visible from 50 meter distance

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, user47283 and Deleted member
It’s not mainstream, normies have the attention span of a goldfish they will forget about the next day
Let’s hope. It will get some attention tho

According to who? Some autist on an incel forum? I'm 6'7" and can't slay shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, .👽. and Titbot
5'9 chadlite outslays 6'4 mid tier normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14978, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
According to my everyday life. If you have a mediocre face, but >6'2 then you can fuck easily.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and ChristianChad

Doesn't work like that

Jfl on last part

WHAT THE FUCK

OH GOD NO NO NO NO NOOOOO FUCK

According to my everyday life. If you have a mediocre face, but >6'2 then you can fuck easily.
According to my everyday life, if you have an average or below face it's over for you. Idk where tf you live but if a > 6'2" low tier normie can "fuck easily" there I want to move there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
According to my everyday life, if you have an average or below face it's over for you. Idk where tf you live but if a 6'2" low tier normie can "fuck easily" there I want to move there.
Where tf are you in the US? every time you say something about your experience its like a glitch in the matrix or some shit like a portal opening up to another world

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Baldingman1998, Deleted member and 1 other person
It is indeed becoming more mainstream by the day
2 years ago I would never guess it'll become this known

According to my everyday life, if you have an average or below face it's over for you. Idk where tf you live but if a > 6'2" low tier normie can "fuck easily" there I want to move there.
All of North America and Canada bro. Height is less important in Europe.

how many matches do you get on tinder, bumble, hinge etc?
I think I already asked this and you didn't have any social app, or am I wrong

everyone has to stop going against this guy he’s been right since the start and still has to prove his point and probably will have to for the remaining days he spends on this forum 😂

i get towered over by most guys but i get more looks then any of them 99% of the time in a room i’m the best looking

yes i want height but that’s already because i have the face, if u haven’t got either do not worry about height it’ll do nothing for u

it’s face or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, .👽. and Deleted member 7725
how many matches do you get on tinder, bumble, hinge etc?
I think I already asked this and you didn't have any social app, or am I wrong
I don't have and never had any social media or dating apps. I did a catfish on Tinder in my area and got mogged by 90% of the guys I saw so not worth it.

everyone has to stop going against this guy he’s been right since the start and still has to prove his point and probably will have to for the remaining days he spends on this forum 😂

i get towered over by most guys but i get more looks then any of them 99% of the time in a room i’m the best looking

yes i want height but that’s already because i have the face, if u haven’t got either do not worry about height it’ll do nothing for u

it’s face or nothing
This isn't about height > face, it's about saying height alone is worthless, which isn't.
All the guys that tower over you might get less attention than you, but they still get attention.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
I don't have and never had any social media or dating apps.
bro what the fuck, i was right :feelskek:
YOU'RE LITERALLY A VOLCEL THEN
why the fuck havent you tried it yet? That's where height shines
You could look like ER but listing your height ALONE will get you matches

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .👽., Deleted member and 1 other person
bro what the fuck, i was right :feelskek:
YOU'RE LITERALLY A VOLCEL THEN
why the fuck havent you tried it yet? That's where height shines
You could look like ER but listing your height ALONE will get you matches
Every single NT picture I get taken of me I end up looking like a retard with my eyes half closed looking in a different direction.

Not a volcel. I approach IRL. Height doesn't mean anything in pics. copingvolcel mogs me facially and is around the same height and doesn't get many matches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and ChristianChad
according to you who slays more: 5'7" fairly good looking vs 5'10" average looking?

Every single NT picture I get taken of me I end up looking like a retard with my eyes half closed looking in a different direction.

Not a volcel. I approach IRL.
Irl is harder because you don't know if a girl has a bf or not (and if they tell you they have one you will never know if they're lying or not) every girl on tinder and such is there to fuck, that's the main difference
If I had your height i would literally take a couple of pictures with someone that i heightmot to oblivion, "6'7"" in the bio and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
according to you who slays more: 5'7" fairly good looking vs 5'10" average looking?
Whoever has the better face.

Not a volcel. I approach IRL. Height doesn't mean anything in pics. copingvolcel mogs me facially and is around the same height and doesn't get many matches.
He’s a ugly malu Jfl what do you expect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

surely you're exaggerating. half the surgery results I see are either uncanny or ascend 0.25psl at most

• Hmm...

bro this forum think its blackpilled but they cant accept the brutal blackpill that height doesnt matter. its a cope for them cuz they can say "im not tall thats why i dont slay, its not my face.."

• +1
bro this forum think its blackpilled but they cant accept the brutal blackpill that height doesnt matter. its a cope for them cuz they can say "im not tall thats why i dont slay, its not my face.."

Even outside of this forum people cope with it. I kept getting bluepilled by guys IRL that "bro you're 6'7" you can get hella girls bro". Then I would try and approach girls and get brutally rejected and the infamous "look of disgust".

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and .👽.

Statically speaking, men who are 6 feet and up make more on average. I am not doing it for women, im doing it to make more money and be more successful in life overall.

Statically speaking, men who are 6 feet and up make more on average. I am not doing it for women, im doing it to make more money and be more successful in life overall.
Why do they make more money? I don't understand why being taller would increase your income.

Most retarded study ever. Correlation /= causation. Shorter people are usually dumber, uglier, etc than their taller counterparts.

Bro how can you say this to the King of Manlets? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Why do they make more money? I don't understand why being taller would increase your income.
They make more money because society sees taller people as being providers and protectors. While it views shorter people as being childish, immature, and more like someone who would be a servant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
They make more money because society sees taller people as being providers and protectors. While it views shorter people as being childish, immature, and more like someone who would be a servant.
How does that have anything to do with making money? Law school, medical school, STEM fields, entrepreneurship, online, etc height doesn't even come into play.

How does that have anything to do with making money? Law school, medical school, STEM fields, entrepreneurship, online, etc height doesn't even come into play.
Yes it does. When you go into an interview at a law firm, your height is what they see coming into the office for the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
It barely matters if X major procedure "goes mainstream." The average man does not have the mental leverage to correct/improve his life. There are tons of things the average man can do to look better, and he avoids 95% of them. Bodybuilding went mainstream 40-50 years ago and the US is still full of obese lards and skinnyfats. There is tons of style advice on the internet and the average man still looks like a slob.

Actually, the average man is worse than lazy. He is hostile to serious looksmaxxing and will try and sabotage other men who are willing to put in the work. Plenty of men will still call you gay for getting a plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 2729, Osteogenesis and 6 others
It barely matters if X major procedure "goes mainstream." The average man does not have the mental leverage to correct/improve his life. There are tons of things the average man can do to look better, and he avoids 95% of them. Bodybuilding went mainstream 40-50 years ago and the US is still full of obese lards and skinnyfats. There is tons of style advice on the internet and the average man still looks like a slob.

Actually, the average man is worse than lazy. He is hostile to serious looksmaxxing and will try and sabotage other men who are willing to put in the work. Plenty of men will still call you gay for getting a plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad