LL has just gone mainstream

its over for society already
going to spend my ll money on 5guns 4mm0s and c4nn3d beans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It’s not mainstream, normies have the attention span of a goldfish they will forget about the next day
true but at this point they keep hearing about it 24/7 on normiemedia and tv

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Why would anyone want to be taller though:unsure:
agreed

if you don't tackle your insecurities from within then no amount of height will help you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Need2Ascend
It's over if they talk about jaw surgery next. It'll eventually happen the future ain't looking bright for us 🙂 there are people who are a bimax away from ascendig

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 7725 and ChristianChad
Haven't seen unin a while :owo: what's up bhai
Good bro, my computer got fucked by a virus now I have to deal with the pc market by buying a prebuilt I think it's called a hp omen with 3080 that is 1700 dollars. My old one has i5 and r9 390 so the improvements will be insane I bet

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Good bro, my computer got fucked by a virus now I have to deal with the pc market by buying a prebuilt I think it's called a hp omen with 3080 that is 1700 dollars
Coincidence, my pc got fucked aswell. I suspect some issue with the powerblock (feed)
My dad took as to the shit because I have insurance
How did you get virus?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Coincidence, my pc got fucked aswell. I suspect some issue with the powerblock (feed)
My dad took as to the shit because I have insurance
How did you get virus?
Probably by visiting random websites or downloading random shit. So basically my windows 10 got deleted which is fine if I redownload windows 10 but I wanted to get a computer that is built for 1440p that is fast and powerful. I remember when I bought a r9 390 on accident when the 1070 was releasing in 2 months in like 2016. :lasereyes:

• JFL
So basically my windows 10 got deleted which is fine if I redownload windows 10 but I wanted to get a computer that is built for 1440p that is fast and powerful. I remember when I bought a r9 390 on accident when the 1070 was releasing in 2 months in like 2016. :lasereyes:
Ragefuel tbh. Would've been a solid GPU until today jfl

Probably by visiting random websites or downloading random shit.
I want to hear your autism, what shit did you visit?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
It's over if they talk about jaw surgery next. It'll eventually happen the future ain't looking bright for us 🙂 there are people who are a bimax away from ascendig
they talk 3 min about bimax in the video my nigga :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and ChristianChad
Some amateur videos from erome, and i fell for the trap :feelswhy: my coomer brain destroyed my pc
You should do NoFap for skull growth so you can balance your deformity

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JosephGarrot123
Maybe then retards will learn height doesn't do shit and every thread won't turn into an evisceration of me.
I do find it funny how you get discussed or tagged in like 1/4 of the threads on here. Bro at least your 6'7" got you status on an Incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ChristianChad
I do find it funny how you get discussed or tagged in like 1/4 of the threads on here. Bro at least your 6'7" got you status on an Incel forum.
I tag him for surgery advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Heightpill in action tbh, if he was 5'10" no one would really care about his self-pitying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14203 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Heightpill in action tbh, if he was 5'10" no one would really care about his self-pitying
yes secretly we all want looksoverall to inject me with his 6'7 chad genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14203 and Need2Ascend
pewdiepie is heightpilled and frauds

• +1
That's one reason why height isn't cope after 6'1" or whatever. Even if it's diminishing returns for attractiveness, and a better looking face is more beneficial, being 6'7" your identity kinda gets tied to an attractive trait. A 6'1" guys is seen as "a tall guy" but at 6'7" you are "the tall guy." It makes you high status, rare, exotic.

Idk as a 5'9" manlet I just couldn't imagine the rush of walking through a crowd and just seeing everyone's head heightmogging the shit out of them.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
There are a decent amount of 6ft+ people on this forum who still can't slay so height doesn't equal slaying unless you have other things backing up that height. It's simply a multiplier on top of what you already have or it can compensate for other less than desirable aspects. Which is why you have to max out everything else and not just go balls deep in "muh LL surgery will make me normal"
Very true boyo.

That's one reason why height isn't cope after 6'1" or whatever. Even if it's diminishing returns for attractiveness, and a better looking face is more beneficial, being 6'7" your identity kinda gets tied to an attractive trait. A 6'1" guys is seen as "a tall guy" but at 6'7" you are "the tall guy." It makes you high status, rare, exotic.

Idk as a 5'9" manlet I just couldn't imagine the rush of walking through a crowd and just seeing everyone's head heightmogging the shit out of them.
For sure. Every single guy I know that has the textbook slayer built appearence is ~6'2" with a solid frame and doesn't even really train their body. If you would just draw the silhouette of a Chad that's what it would look like, at 5'9 no matter your frame it will always look much worse in comparison, especially in motion
20211106 085038

• +1
For sure. Every single guy I know that has the textbook slayer built appearence is ~6'2" with a solid frame and doesn't even really train their body. If you would just draw the silhouette of a Chad that's what it would look like, at 5'9 no matter your frame it will always look much worse in comparison, especially in motion
View attachment 1393763
I'm not saying a good frame isn't a mogger trait, but let's get real nobody looks like the drawing or the pic without training. it's an incel fantasy that a Chad can look like that without training. You don't capped delts and defined pecs without lifting, or some sort of sport like swimming or a physical job.

I'm not saying a good frame isn't a mogger trait, but let's get real nobody looks like the drawing or the pic without training. it's an incel fantasy that a Chad can look like that without training. You don't capped delts and defined pecs without lifting, or some sort of sport like swimming or a physical job.
Most of them work physical jobs and play sports. I have the same body with training calisthenics 2x/week with a bro and dont even train for hypertrophy, but I'm 5'9" and not 6'2"+ and the difference is huge. I still have minimal hope to get taller though

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14203