Reactions: Meister!, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 10 others
bi-polar ratings

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055, YungTrappa and 1 other person
imagine being single because of 14 cms

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MentalistKebab, sb23 and 2 others
imagine being single because of 14 cms
might sound like a bluepill bs, but if 10cm determine if the girl want you or not, she was probably not worth it/not interested to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, Costcosuperstore, Angutoid and 2 others
might sound like a bluepill bs, but if 10cm determine if the girl want you or not, she was probably not worth it/not interested to begin with.
is there a girl that is actually worth it nowadays? no there ain't brother, no girl is worth it, no not even that one in a milion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dark.max, Giorgio and 2 others
I wouldnt get ll for the girls btw
Getting taller improves ur life quality in so many aspects excluding dating life
I dont want to be the short guy and have to cope with it all my life

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Costcosuperstore, Giorgio and 3 others
genetics are what attract girls first the more looks you have the less that your personality matters the less looks you have the more that personality matters bellow average your personality doesn't matter at all

you need to have the genetics first to attract her no girl will see your good morals/good personality when she looks at you

not saying they're not important but if you're looking for the girl who is worth it then you probably wanna settle down and being lifetime partner and shit you need both first the looks to attract her then being a good human to live a good life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mathis
What utter bullshit, Fags here hate women even though it's not their fault, Its biology that they want chad, don't incels want stacies?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I wouldnt get ll for the girls btw
Getting taller improves ur life quality in so many aspects excluding dating life
I dont want to be the short guy and have to cope with it all my life
true i've noticed that people don't take short men seriously what's your height btw?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Angutoid
genetics are what attract girls first the more looks you have the less that your personality matters the less looks you have the more that personality matters bellow average your personality doesn't matter at all

you need to have the genetics first to attract her no girl will see your good morals/good personality when she looks at you

not saying they're not important but if you're looking for the girl who is worth it then you probably wanna settle down and being lifetime partner and shit you need both first the looks to attract her then being a good human to live a good life
true.
look attract and personality retain
but here its a bit like boobs for girls you know, choosing a girl because of it is kinda lame. for me its the same here with height

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ryuken
Bro changed his mind after my post (jk ily)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Angutoid