LL

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Fixing my bones
Questions about it : how much does it affect your athletic abilities (running , exercise etc ) i don't want to get it and then not be able to run as well or have to stop exercise

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
@CosmicMaxxer @randomvanish

You won't run as fast or be as athletic but after 1-1.5 years you can play all sports you used to. Maybe less time if you do less than 3 inches.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7725
You won't run as fast or be as athletic but after 1-1.5 years you can play all sports you used to. Maybe less time if you do less than 3 inches.
i am only looking to gain 2-3

Really? Completely back to full performance? Even for something like basketball?

Might be worth it for me to LL to 6'10" and make millions as an NBA player.

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, randomvanish, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Really? Completely back to full performance? Even for something like basketball?

Jack Hanma shit

Its fuckin risky not worth it. If I was 5'8 I would rather personalitymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 16394
@randomvanish

isn't the average height in Saudi Arabia 5ft7?

Just accept ur genetics bud not worth it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Copeful

being less athletic means it won't be back to full performance. Your change of direction skills will be shit. You'll get crossed over like nothing.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7725
being less athletic means it won't be back to full performance. Your change of direction skills will be shit. You'll get crossed over like nothing.
No theres way more other shit that happens with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Has your surgeon told you anything about how LL affects you when you are old? Even if I had the money I will be scared that I will end up on a wheel chair earlier than I was supposed to, like 75 years old instead of like 85 if I hadn't got the surgery,

i'm slowly learning post-op situations from other forums&patients too, like you.
however, i saw athletic ability gains like %60~70 at most until now. i saw some running dudes videos, they were running at full speed but look a little bit weird. so still not sure what's happening.

i'll consult to paley and the other guy in february, i'll share my findings.

meanwhile, check the LL forum.

• +1
Reactions: Real
I sent you a pm on coding. Can you take a look when you get a chance?

• +1
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer
can your resend? For some reason it disappeared.
Thanks, I'll ask here:
I work in finance (and only have a financial background/qualifications) and want to get into coding for FAANG if possible.
Do I need to get a postgraduate in computer science or something similar or do I just need to focus on Leetcode? What steps do you recommend?

Thanks, I'll ask here:
I work in finance (and only have a financial background/qualifications) and want to get into coding for FAANG if possible.
Do I need to get a postgraduate in computer science or something similar or do I just need to focus on Leetcode? What steps do you recommend?
You just need 1 year in a halfway decent software role (one of the zillions of 100-150k entry software roles in startups in the Bay Area for example) and you will get interviews at FANG. At that point, it's just Leetcode.

To get that initial role, I recommend a bootcamp like App Academy or Hack Reactor. You'll have to prepare a bit/learn how to code a little before applying/interviewing to get into those bootcamps.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Check out the channel Cyborg4Life.

Bodybuilder who got LL and squats many plates even after LL.

would you recommend height maxxing (5'9) or fixing my facial rescission

You just need 1 year in a halfway decent software role (one of the zillions of 100-150k entry software roles in startups in the Bay Area for example) and you will get interviews at FANG. At that point, it's just Leetcode.

To get that initial role, I recommend a bootcamp like App Academy or Hack Reactor. You'll have to prepare a bit/learn how to code a little before applying/interviewing to get into those bootcamps.
I appreciate the advice, thanks. I'll look into the boot camps.

Nah, i think his one foot was naturally fucked up and smaller than the other, i think then he only made this one too small leg as big as the other.

i'll consult to paley and the other guy in february, i'll share my findings.

meanwhile, check the LL forum.
Cool, i am also interested in it
Could you link the LL forum? (Thanks)

Nah, i think his one foot was naturally fucked up and smaller than the other, i think then he only made this one too small leg as big as the other.
your right. but his leg was lengthened regardless.