LMAO AINT NO WAY RT1% RATED THIS DUDE A 9.15 LMAO BRO HAS COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Sphinx
C65F1BFB C615 47EE BF94 8A4E3D3CC0E1

His harmony score is like 77% so he’s like an 8 MAX how tf did this nigga get 88% bro has completely lost the plot. I know his side profile is flawless but his front balances it out to around 77% harmony

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and cytoplasm
View attachment 2915725
His harmony score is like 77% so he’s like an 8 MAX how tf did this nigga get 88% bro has completely lost the plot. I know his side profile is flawless but his front balances it out to around 77% harmony
He just wanks rating for views brah

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, Narcissus🥀 and 97baHater
View attachment 2915725
Its over if you have looksmaxing shorts, how can you be NT when all your social media are filled with this?

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
He can't rate at all. Just a measurecel

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Its over if you have looksmaxing shorts, how can you be NT when all your social media are filled with this?
Tbf he rated good before now he’s just terrible after that Vasily one as well. And no I don’t have any other shorts

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Tbf he rated good before now he’s just terrible after that Vasily one as well. And no I don’t have any other shorts
What did he rate vasily?

u think anyone who actively uses this forum is NT

• JFL
He can't rate at all. Just a measurecel
Most people you see that are "measurecels" cant even do that properly, seems like same goes for him

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Most people you see that are "measurecels" cant even do that properly, seems like same goes for him
He did it well b4 now just sucks bro rated Theo James a 9 lmao so he’s a PSL god apparently according to him

• +1

LMAO BRO HAS COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT​

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

is he like the new bp youtuber the greycels are into these days

He didn't measure shit retard he just lied and gave a garbage rate
I think he mixed it up with the LOUIS Allen III one if you look it’s the exact same

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
It’s a curry behind the keyboard giving ratings from India. What do you expect?

Lmao yeh probably

View attachment 2915725
The only good video he made was the femalegaze one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back