Lmao at people advocating keto on here

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Whenever I do keto and I lift fasted my face looks 5+ years older and I look small asf

not only do I look small af, but I actually look higher body fat on keto

my nasol foilds are also way more prominent on keto and fasted

if I have carbs before or the night before my face automatically brightens up and I look young af. its pretty weird

I def lift better fasted (and my mind is clearer)but the second I eat carbs before workout my face instantly lights up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, WadlowMaxxing, Dainslief and 3 others
SHUT UP GREYCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
SHUT UP GREYCEL
giphy.gif

If only you posted this a day ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, itorroella9, Deleted member 6785 and 7 others
GREYCEL NO BRIGHT FACE FOR FACIAL LEANNESS

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Just calorie deficit and intermittent fasting if you want to lose weight. You don’t need keto.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and aleksandr
Yeah keto is an extreme diet. not recommended for most, your optimal diet will depend on your genetics. Why do people want to do keto? to lose weight? Just calorie count

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Dainslief and SubhumanCurrycel
GREYCEL NO BRIGHT FACE FOR FACIAL LEANNESS

well my face also leans out the second I have carbs

contrary to popular belief keto + fasting actually bloats the fuk out of my face. ESP towards the end of the my fast when I’m lifting

it’s like my face is trying to cling onto whatever water it can get (for survival)when you’re fasted + ketod + lifting at the end of your 20hour fast

I also sweat way more the second I have carbs which probably means the water is leaving my body & face. When I’m on keto fasted and lifting during the end of my fast, I won’t even sweat 1 drop

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Long term kero isnt worth tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dainslief and Good_Little_Goy
well my face also leans out the second I have carbs

contrary to popular belief keto + fasting actually bloats the fuk out of my face. ESP towards the end of the my fast when I’m lifting

it’s like my face is trying to cling onto whatever water it can get (for survival)when you’re fasted + ketod + lifting at the end of your 20hour fast
I guess we are different specimens then homie
I lose sharpness with excess carbs in my system

Long term kero isnt worth tbh
Yeah I guess it depends how much body fat you actually have

I carb cycle and I look pretty bad on my keto days

if ur a 20+%bf diabetic fatass then keto is probably good lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah I guess it depends how much body fat you actually have

I carb cycle and I look pretty bad on my keto days

if ur a 20+%bf diabetic fatass then keto is probably good lol
guess ima have to hop on, i got diabetic genes

have you ever gotten fat adapted fully

That's because carbs bloat the fuck out of you with water retention. I have no idea why you want to look bloated. You must have a peanut skull.

have you ever gotten fat adapted fully

I think after 20 hours of fast even if you are carbs you’d be fat adapted

I basically do high carb, medium carb(20 hour fast) then low carb (20 hour fast) and repeat

been doing that for like almost 2 years now so I think I’m fat adapted

That's because carbs bloat the fuck out of you with water retention. I have no idea why you want to look bloated. You must have a peanut skull.

In my other reply I say how being ketod and fasted actually bloated my face

and the second I ate carbs I sweated all the water out

I think it’s a survival instinct to where your body and face try to keep ahold of what little water you have left when on keto and fasted and lifting during the 20 hour of your fast

Carbs don’t bloat I can drink a truck full of sugar it wouldn’t change me

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Carbs don’t bloat I can drink a truck full of sugar it wouldn’t change me
It's because you have such forward grown bones that your skin is constantly taunt being stretched over your facial structure. I have half the facial bone growth you do and as a result everyone says I look fucking fat every time I post a pic just lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
Fad diets don't work.

It's just calories in vs calories out.
And optimal protein intake for muscle recovery.
And optimal fiber intake for good digestion.
And carbs matter for energy when lifting.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Good_Little_Goy
Yeah keto is an extreme diet. not recommended for most, your optimal diet will depend on your genetics. Why do people want to do keto? to lose weight? Just calorie count
Idk why you think keto is an extreme diet, whats so extreme about quitting all carbs except fiber? You can still eat around 25g of carbs every day and still stay in ketosis.

The thing about keto is that you stay full for a long time. And just quitting sugar outright is pretty straightforward when cutting, it makes your food choice a lot easier. Then again, when doing keto, my diet consisted of 0.5kg veggies + 0.5kg some kind of meat + 1 protein shake a day.
It is not extreme, maybe just a bit hard at first because fucking everything is stuffed with sugar.

Fad diets don't work.

It is not a "fad diet" the general principle of calories in vs calories out still stands. As someone who was doing keto for 6+ months, carbs mean jack shit when lifting, you don't need them.

The thing with keto is that you feel full for a lot longer, so you don't want to eat that much + your food choice is a lot smaller, so it is easier to stay consistent. Generally if the food is keto, it is "healthy", of course, eating 500g of peanut butter or cheese a day would still make you fat, but that would by psychopathic. Also the plus of losing water weight makes you look de-bloated and leaner.

Then again, when doing keto, my diet consisted of 0.5kg veggies + 0.5kg some kind of meat + 1 protein shake a day, so it is pretty much what you recommend, it's all about smart planning of what you eat, if you have that down, any diet works as long as you count kcal, but anecdotally, keto was "more effective" because quitting carbs outright is mentally easier than moderating them.

If someone is a fat fuck, would recommend keto, so that they can learn that there are a more food choices which are not saturated with sugars and it's great for learning to make your own food.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 10536
Because you've never tried eating shit food with calories restriction. You will starve and over eat.
Keto prevents that, at least psychologically, as you'll be full of food and won't be able to eat anymore.
That's the difference.
All these experts spouting bullshit, yet nobody has even tried anything as simple as different foods, guess because their mum makes the food to them. Jfl

Keto is great but, should only be used for backup (such as extended fasting).
Which is entirely what is was made for
Using it as default is extremely retarded

Keto is great but, should only be used for backup (such as extended fasting).
Which is entirely what is was made for
Using it as default is extremely retarded
Why is it retarded?

Anecdotally, I did the most fasting while I was on keto.

Why is it retarded?

Anecdotally, I did the most fasting while I was on keto.
Thats all keto should be used for tbh
As primary food choice it's not good

Thats all keto should be used for tbh
As primary food choice it's not good
Again, why?

Ya can't just call things retarded and not good just because :feelswhat: :dafuckfeels:

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Fad diets don't work.

I definitely agree.

Dude anytime I eat now my stomach hurts jfl do you think I should buy a thing of fiber powder for after I eat or should I just eat a salad every meal, I can do that I get free food

[/QUOTE]

I should say the second I ate carbs and broke my fast before my lifts, my lifts actually went down and I lost 3 reps on all my lifts (I know wierd as fuck)

but

my face got leaner, brighter, all my bloat went away and my body looked 10x leaner and 10x bigger 5 mins after eating carbs pre workout. Very wierd. So it’s like carbs made me look better and leaner but hurt me performance wise lmao..

I should say the second I ate carbs and broke my fast before my lifts, my lifts actually went down and I lost 3 reps on all my lifts (I know wierd as fuck)

but

my face got leaner, brighter, all my bloat went away and my body looked 10x leaner and 10x bigger 5 mins after eating carbs pre workout. Very wierd. So it’s like carbs made me look better and leaner but hurt me performance wise lmao..
[/QUOTE]
dude believe me that's not at all how it works.

carbs bloat you long term I made an entire thread on this.

Fad diets are stupid.

but

It's not the carbs, it's the type of food that you eat. There is far more to food than just calories and macros. You also have to worry about micronutrients and the ingredients that are in your food.

For bloating, the #1 cause is sodium fluctuations, if you are used to consuming 500mg of sodium and one day you eat a pizza at Domino's that has 1500mg of sodium, you'll be bloated because your body will hold onto much more water in order to not get dehydrated.

Bloating can also happen if you have a very small stomach and eat so much food volume that it fills up your stomach too much. That used to happen to me all the time when I first started lifting 4 years ago, but after years of force feeding to the point of getting acid reflux, my stomach is now so used to it that I can eat 1500 calories in one sitting without being bloated. If I eat too much watermelon though (like 2kg), then I'll be bloated like a pregnant woman. It depends on the type of food that you eat, what you are used to eating and what your stomach can handle.

Carbs are not bad, carbs are actually necessary to get enough energy to do hard workouts, if you do light workouts like most people then of course you'll be fine even on a bad diet. But in my case, everything has to be on point, otherwise I simply won't recover or I won't have the energy needed to get through my workouts and make progress.

Most of my carbs come from bagels, sprouted grain bread, white rice, oatmeal, and fruits.
Most of my dietary fat comes from peanut butter and eggs.
Most of my protein comes from eggs and meat (or poultry).

It is a very simple diet and it is also very cheap and easy to do.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

but

dude believe me that's not at all how it works.

carbs bloat you long term I made an entire thread on this.

[/QUOTE]

“carbs bloat you long term”

maybe if you’re a 25%+ body fat fatcel lol

i try to maintain a 11-18% phsyque year round and always keep defined abs.

Whether or not you’ll get fat from carbs depends what carbs you eat and when you eat them

liver holds 50-70g of carbs while muscle glycogen holds 500-800g of carbs. Anything over those general amounts gets turned to fat

fructose and sugar(not dextrose) goes to liver and chit like rice and saltine crackers/oatmeal goes to muscle glycogen

also if you eat a buncha high gi carbs and fats together in one meal that fat you eat will more than likely get stored as body fat, which is why I seperate my carbs and fats in different meals

Last edited:
You shouldn't lift fasted. Fasted cardio in the morning is good though.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Because you've never tried eating shit food with calories restriction. You will starve and over eat.
Keto prevents that, at least psychologically, as you'll be full of food and won't be able to eat anymore.
That's the difference.
All these experts spouting bullshit, yet nobody has even tried anything as simple as different foods, guess because their mum makes the food to them. Jfl
You dont have to be keto to eat quality food that fills you and calorie count.

You dont have to be keto to eat quality food that fills you and calorie count.
Please enlighten me on the foods that are dense, but calorie sparse.
Inb4 fiberous foods...

Keto is for coping redditcels