Lmao at people who think White > Mulatto

You realize I've slayed about as many negresses as gooks, right? Want me to make a post with your name on a mulatto or niggers ass? Or maybe next to it on paper idk how hard itd be to write on it with marker.
Reallooksmaxxer logic. Cry about racemixing but also fuck gooks and sheboons.

Reallooksmaxxer logic. Cry about racemixing but also fuck gooks and sheboons.
Post proof I've cried about racemixxing in specific. Never have. If people try to cope about their race being better or shitting on whites I'll shut them down, but I've never said shit about racemixxing in specific.

i love how curry meeks was written on an ass
my name was also biggest and on top
:love::love::love::love::love::love::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Post proof I've cried about racemixxing in specific. Never have. If people try to cope about their race being better or shitting on whites I'll shut them down, but I've never said shit about racemixxing in specific.
Cope. The thought of anyone who isn’t white fucking a white girl makes you salty.

Last edited:
Mulattos imo benefit the most from having light eyes.

All non whites with blue or green eyes look way better than if they had brown eyes of course.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
There is some mulatto cope here ngl and its usually not even by full blacks but rather the mulatto users here. What's probably the case is that mulattos have equal or higher smv to whites in certain parts of the US but its a niche and locationmaxx on a higher level. If you think this is the case internationally, jfl at you and your americanized form of thinking

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 6475
Zach mogs and Meeks is overrated. David Gandy,Chico,Henry Cavill mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5393
Why talk about race when you’re ugly as fuck anyway

• +1
Reactions: doll
seems like cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Whites > Mulatto

Case closed. Stop cherrypicking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Zach Cox mogs him and Meeks looks more white than most meds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and johncruz12345
Shitskin cope

Meeks is fully white apart from lips tbh

I hate the waffle color

literally kill yourself. first you wrote that meeks is the best looking man on the world. And then you start comparing Zach Cox, which looks better than that mullato below him. And the US / some parts of Europe is not the whole world. racism is indeed real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6403
Whites > Mulatto

Case closed. Stop cherrypicking.
Mulatto > White
There's more phenos, also tgey can look like literal whites but more exotic, especially women.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Blacks do usually have good eye areas and es ratios and forward growth.

tyrone is on par with white chad but black might edge out due to lower standards and blm bbc halo