LMAO BRO HOW ARE U SHORT JUST LISTEN TO THIS

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god

i saw these a long time ago, but every time i remember it, it makes me wonder how retarded can normies actually be. yea, its real, not a shitpost. comments are real too, these are actual people walking on the same planet as you. they are also the ones calling u stupid inkels

JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: nuke earth and kill normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel, LostYouth, Chadeep and 9 others
I manifested my height no joke

bruh this made my neck longer wtf???? please help!!

i admit i used to watch these jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shimada

i saw these a long time ago, but every time i remember it, it makes me wonder how retarded can normies actually be. yea, its real, not a shitpost. comments are real too, these are actual people walking on the same planet as you. they are also the ones calling u stupid inkels

I watched these type of videos for very high T and during the subliminals I used to get random boners so maybe its not cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Comments are obviously Larps. JKY if you think there are people sincerely commenting that this is real.

: facepalm:

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Comments are obviously Larps. JKY if you think there are people sincerely commenting that this is real.

: facepalm:
Majority of them definitely aren’t LARP. I’ve noticed the same like OP and I was blown away by the stupidity of some human beings. Just shows how we as humans are so emotionally controllable. This wishful thinking leads nowhere. They degrade official statistics and build their own height growth ideology. They need to read scientific articles. This should be taught in school tbh, being able to search pubmed and use our critical thinking skills

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Drugs and karbo

damn
i can feel my bones growing!
i have to duck under doors now!
I watched these type of videos for very high T and during the subliminals I used to get random boners so maybe its not cope
maybe
it makes ur brain produce more hgh
if ur a teen it may work

giphy.gif

I don't understand the Video.
Wtf has the music to do with growing taller
Anyone elab?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
giphy.gif

I don't understand the Video.
Wtf has the music to do with growing taller
Anyone elab?
subliminal affirmations apparently, will admit it helped me VERY well for my nofap routine, until i got depressed and stopped watching it and then guess what, within a few days i relapsed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401