Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 7079 and 11 others
i am mirin

one day i will turn all women into suicidal wrecks

after i do tren

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Insecure03, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
They don't believe, they want to get him by pretending to believe. Only thing those hoes believe in is sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Stingray, Ocelot and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
AC06E33E B6C3 4F42 AD45 A648A4FAC0F1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, MogTheMogger and Copemaxxing
This nigga could literally make a cult of women who kill for him like Charles Manson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Stingray, Pillarman and 8 others
This nigga could literally make a cult of women who kill for him like Charles Manson

look how the ethnic gets his ass destroyed. All the muslimas in the comments be like „muhh but actually david is right“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, goat2x, Mouthbreath and 6 others
7c6 1

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Subhuman Philtrum, Chadelite and 4 others

look how the ethnic gets his ass destroyed. All the muslimas in the comments be like „muhh but actually david is right“

Imagine David without his hair halo. Literally invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
Imagine David without his hair halo. Literally invisible
You swallowed the dom pill or something? :lul: i see you making anti prettyboy propaganda and talkin bout roids and tatoos:lul::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
You swallowed the dom pill or something? :lul: i see you making anti prettyboy propaganda and talkin bout roids and tatoos:lul::feelshaha:
Pretty boys get to deflower prime girls while muh masculine chads get the left overs. Just lol if you're not a tall pretty boy twink in 2020
Hssfi 116042997 309583420191935 6667687502663002948 n

North Atlantid pretty boy or death

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Mouthbreath, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

If the face is right than everything is right

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
This is fucking rage inducing, chad can really do anything. These whores went from classless low IQ monkeys driven by whore primordial urges to classless low IQ monkeys driven by whore primordial urges that call themselves “ChRiSTiAN” JFL. Christcucks keep coping to save the white race when white JBs do this retarded shit. “God do be real doe” shut up zoomtard. For fucks sake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 3990 and Copemaxxing
Foids jfl.

They'll probably have their bible open on the other side of their bed while they get pounded and beaten up by chad and Tyrone at once. Women are whores by nature. They're cynical, cold hearted and selfish. Only judgment waits upon them. Very few will actually pick up the cross and walk a the narrow path to holiness. Glad most churches don't allow women to preach (which is how it should be). @Blackout.xl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Copemaxxing, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Another day another cope religion fags

I know envy is sin, but prosperous Christians (gl ones for example) live rent free in my head because they'd be type to say "be thankful for what you have/stop stressing/persevere" (which btw isnt bad advice) but the thing is they couldnt live a day in some of our shoes and they'd probably be apostates if they lived our lives.

It's like I feel alot of apostates were just people that stopped getting blessed so much and started hating God

@john2
@Blackout.xl
@theREALbleachcel

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 6164 and 1 other person
Reminder that Jesus was a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6164 and Earcel
I’m starting to dislike Humans and Christians more and more when I see shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Reminder that Jesus was a chad

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and john2
Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
English translation?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
English translation?
Basically he had to no desirable traits to the world really. Only to the people that accepted him. With All respect to the most high, he would be incel (but kinda not at the same time) if he lived in this day and age

I hate people like him and he looks like a cuck too
Many in my region are coping with being good Christians (good goy) rn. Toxic trend because they do it because they are a NT hivemind but only live and preach the cuck sites of Christianty and not something more dominant and conservative how it used to be 100 years ago here or more

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Copemaxxing
Reminder, I still hate people like him

• WTF
Reactions: goat2x
I hate people like him and he looks like a cuck too
Many in my region are coping with being good Christians (good goy) rn. Toxic trend because they do it because they are a NT hivemind but only live and preach the cuck sites of Christianty and not something more dominant and conservative how it used to be 100 years ago here or more
I envy the jews (and also muslims) in many ways tbh. They could go to war, slay other people, handle conflicts like men, if someone insults you, you would beat him up or something similar, they were allowed to have many wifes. King Salomo had a harem of 1000 wifes for example. Where as christians, they're literally just in this world to suffer. It even says in the bible, that we're foreigners in this world and that our real home is in heaven.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

Honestly this is real life politics people vote for the most charismatic person or physically dominate they don't actually care about your message just the person saying it. Aka Biden Bernie, Trump Clinton.

I envy the jews (and also muslims) in many ways tbh. They could go to war, slay other people, handle conflicts like men, if someone insults you, you would beat him up or something similar, they were allowed to have many wifes. King Salomo had a harem of 1000 wifes for example. Where as christians, they're literally just in this world to suffer. It even says in the bible, that we're foreigners in this world and that our real home is in heaven.
"Christians" were based once too. Overall degeneration and those mediating it are at cause
If I had a timemachine and choose my stats, I would go back to ancient times as a germanic or gaul chad. Or maybe Vandal/Goth. But that is my bias. Most things in past culturally were better except few short timeframes

Chad my ass
0818B2EF 0E7F 4805 B1CF 18DD9A4E5502

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 4430
chad not found

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5393