Lmao chadfished landwhale with chico pic

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
and she was interested in fucking ofc when I revealed her that thats not me she starting throwing a tantrum.
Did that bitch really think she had a chance with a top tier male model?
Women need to come back to reality.
It was worth the laugh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20064, Blackpilled1027 and 4 others
and she was interested in fucking ofc when I revealed her that thats not me she starting throwing a tantrum.
Did that bitch really think she had a chance with a top tier male model?
Women need to come back to reality.
It was worth the laugh.
post screens

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
No pic no care

I also noticed that landwhales and random girls talked to my tyler maher chadfish like its something totally normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 20064 and 5 others
I also noticed that landwhales and random girls talked to my tyler maher chadfish like its something totally normal.
hypergamy is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
you niggas must be low IQ
imagine a below average male matches with a top model stacy, wouldn't he try to at least bag her
same here
but you niggas are too focused on hating bitches "muh muh hypergamy" (shit that don't exist)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, fruitgunpop and Wallenberg
imagine a below average male matches with a top model stacy, wouldn't he try to at least bag her
same here
but you niggas are too focused on hating bitches "muh muh hypergamy" (shit that don't exist)
- 6ft4, htn guy

• +1
same here
women ignore the other 95 % of men on there though

• +1
women ignore the other 95 % of men on there though
cause they know they can do better in terms of hookups, men are super down bad and don't value their looks or themselves
have you ever stacyfished? have you seen how unkept the average dude that gets swiped on looks like? it's not a term of looks, niggas look dirty as fuck, shit skin, shit dry lips, eyebrows not groomed, fat or not lean, niggas ain't even softmaxx

so just be logic

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
pics send pics

cause they know they can do better in terms of hookups, men are super down bad and don't value their looks or themselves
have you ever stacyfished? have you seen how unkept the average dude that gets swiped on looks like? it's not a term of looks, niggas look dirty as fuck, shit skin, shit dry lips, eyebrows not groomed, fat or not lean, niggas ain't even softmaxx

so just be logic
yeah you're right man men just gotta groom themselves and put on lip balm

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
yeah you're right man men just gotta groom themselves and put on lip balm
did i lie bro? not gonna lie some niggas are straight up ugly or average and have no smv
but mfs can at least softmaxx to a point where they can have some sort of sexual dismorphism

did i lie bro? not gonna lie some niggas are straight up ugly or average and have no smv
but mfs can at least softmaxx to a point where they can have some sort of sexual dismorphism
you're right that a lot of guys aren't trying but they wouldn't get shit even if they did try

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and alriodai
same here
hypergamy is marriage with people of higher status, what these people define as hypergamy is natural selection.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
you're right that a lot of guys aren't trying but they wouldn't get shit even if they did try
this is brutal reality for some genetic ugly mfs
but bro some dudes can get at least a few beckies here and now if they just tried, don't lie

whenever foids post tiktoks about having a date lined up with a guy from a dating app then he cancels/ghosts, it's likely subhumans larping with MM pics 90% of the time
This leads to subhuman foids never wanting to organize dates with guys below that looks level despite not actually achieving a real date with one, they still have to prove to themselves that they can get a date with a MM tier guy so they can reclaim their self worth, they then go on to treat HTN and below like shit and flake on them for fun

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
hypergamy is ridiculous.
Majority of girls talk to the most gl guys because they're delusionals on what they can pull off. They know damn right they're like gold to ugly fucks and average looking ppl and are thirsted over. So they think the gl guys will do that too. Women are scared hard of rejection and exposing her narcy/ugly side.

Talking from experience . Putting them in their place is the most entertaining and satisfying things in the world for someone like me who ascended from mtn to htn maybe chadlite if i get body halo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, hypergamy and Lawton88
You give validation to random girls when you chadfish and make it harder for non-chads

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
I thought you were having a laugh with a melting oldcel Chico. Like, "look this is the best he can get now!"
But reality always surpasses expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back