Lmao i hate Hindus. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. LMAO

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao look what you people did lmao. Look what being ugly subhumans with a weird religion + shitting on streets did.

You people, successfully made an entire race basically LEGAL, and NORMALIZED to shit on. AND YES, IT'S YOU HINDUS. Because whenever people from the west make fun of indians, THEY MAKE ANTI HINDU REMARKS LMAO. They don't make anti muslim, or anti islamic remarks. They make anti HINDU remarks and street shitting jokes. People don't EVEN KNOW CURRY MUSLIMS EVEN EXIST LMAO. They quite literally think we are all Hindus lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

FOR INSTANCE, that one sikh lady that was speaking at RNC. LMAO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ALL THE WHITE RACISTS APART OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WERE MAKING POOP JOKES ABOUT HER, AND THE MORE RELIGIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN SEGMENT WERE CALLING HER "A DEVIL WORSHIPPER THAT WORSHIPS DEMON GODS WITH 6 ARMS" AND HOW THAT WAS "BLASPHEMY" TO LET HER DO HER LITTLE SIKH PRAYER ON STAGE. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: EVEN THOUGH SHE'S LITERALLY SIKH THEY WERE MAKING ANTI-HINDU REMARKS CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFRRENCE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

J.D. Vances wife is literally getting shit on everyday for being curry. I literally have seen tweets that say "J.D when he goes walking with his wife and kids" and it's an image of a guy picking up poop with a plastic bag around his hand, like you would when you go out walking with your dog. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And I just want to say, I'm all here for it. I love seeing this shit. I love seeing Hindus get shit on. You ugly cowpiss drinkers really thought you were going to get on the global hate train against Muslims and Islam, when clearly you forgot to look in the mirror that morning and see you're all ugly 5'5 streetshitting cowpiss drinking shitskins that literally follow a polytheistic pagan religion, OF "6 ARMED DEMON GODS" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Did you really think that 6ft+ good looking white abrahamics would ever accept you?! LMAO!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lestoa, Autismcel, flippasav and 27 others
20% are Muslims too Nigga in India. Tell me how me athletes Bangladesh and Pakistan is sending.

20% are Muslims too Nigga in India. Tell me how me athletes Bangladesh and Pakistan is sending.
NONE. NIGGA BUT CURRY MUSLIMS DON'T TRY TO MAKE THEMSELVES SEEN. BANGLADESH OR PAKISTAN ISN'T ACTING UP ON THE WORLD STAGE LMAO. LMAO LOOK NIGGA. LOOK AT YOU CRINGY HINDUS. YOU PEOPLE CAN'T STOP DRAGGING DOWN THE ENTIRE CURRY RACE. IS IT YOUR GOAL IN LIFE TO GET US ALL KILLED LMAO? LOOK AT THIS EMBARRASSING HINDU DEFENDING CRICKET LMAO.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and sportsmogger
How tall is jd vance?? Any one know what his physique is like? He seems like one of those fake dimorphic niggas.

Any one heard anything about how big his dick is?

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and ChadL1te
White
abrahamic
Choose one:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
How tall is jd vance?? Any one know what his physique is like? He seems like one of those fake dimorphic niggas.

Any one heard anything about how big his dick is?
Afaik 5.1 inches
and 5'11 with skinnyfat physqiue

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
we are stealing their white women en masse while they write up cope threads on twitter

• Love it
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
Literally top 50 comments. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728_070033_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_070033_Chrome.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_070017_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_070017_Chrome.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_070000_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_070000_Chrome.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065913_Chrome.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065834_Chrome.jpg
    813 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065735_Chrome.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065817_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065817_Chrome.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065751_Chrome.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065720_Chrome.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065652_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065652_Chrome.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065631_Chrome.jpg
    636.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_065618_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_065618_Chrome.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_064222_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_064222_Chrome.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240728_055839_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_055839_Chrome.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, lil truecel, Imretarded? and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, 5'8manlet, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Jfl but when the us sports team is literally made up of chinks and niggers
Where does muh "aryan supermacy" comes from:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and narojo666
i thought being arab was bad enough but being indian is another level of ropefuel

Fs for my indian bros

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, Bars, distance decay and 2 others
i thought being arab was bad enough but being indian is another level of ropefuel

Fs for my indian bros
Don't feel bad for these retards, only feel bad for curry muslims who literally get lynched for eating beef in shitholeland. I'm curry muslim, and I'm laughing at all of this. Tbh I rather be hated and called a terrorist for associating with Islam, then ever have to suffer associating with India and retarded dindus.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, egyptianKang, boss8055 and 3 others
Now show how many Indians work for the NASA and compare it to Hungarians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Imretarded?, boss8055 and 3 others
@narojo666 for you:

• Hmm...
Reactions: narojo666
Hanuman won't like this post

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, egyptianKang, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I've always said that curries should stop playing dumb sports like Cricket (jfl imagine a sport named πŸ¦— :forcedsmile:) and pursue something like baseball like the Japs did. This has nothing to do with religion tho aside from maybe the fact that most of them are vegetarians, hence leading to lower muscle gainz (?)

Curry muzzies are not any better at all in this case. There are nearly 650 millions Muzzies in South Asia yet all the curry nations combined still have very few gold medals compared to other regions

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and boss8055
I've always said that curries should stop playing dumb sports like Cricket (jfl imagine a sport named πŸ¦— :forcedsmile:) and pursue something like baseball like the Japs did. This has nothing to do with religion tho aside from maybe the fact that most of them are vegetarians, hence leading to lower muscle gainz (?)

Curry muzzies are not any better at all in this case. There are nearly 650 millions Muzzies in South Asia yet all the curry nations combined still have very few gold medals compared to other regions
The curry muslims are literally just as poor and malnourished as the hindus, still curry muzzies mog hindus on average. We are bigger and lighter :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

All western born and raised curry muslims that i grew up with here in the west on average ranged from like 5'9/5'10-6'4 at my mosque. Meanwhile western born and raised hindus are at best still 5'9-5'10. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, egyptianKang, boss8055 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 07 29 at 55716PM

these tweets basically sums the perspective up lmao. people outside of india really see the reality, while a lot of our people really just cope at the end of the day. what normies are educated on are what they will usually see in their everyday lifes, rather than being critical and thinking outside of the box. this goes in line with the pakistan debate, which is dumb asf doesn't even matter in your life unless you live in jammu & kashmir or punjab. no wonder india's average iq is below average at like 70 ish. imagine supporting a cricket team that don't gaf about you and it's funny how the best looking guy on the team is a muslim (mohammed siraj). the momentum is shifting where more indians are playing in popular sports, but once again it's either like punjabis or upper caste.

The curry muslims are literally just as poor and malnourished as the hindus, still curry muzzies mog hindus on average. We are bigger and lighter :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

All western born and raised curry muslims that i grew up with here in the west on average ranged from like 5'9/5'10-6'4 at my mosque. Meanwhile western born and raised hindus are at best still 5'9-5'10. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yep i agree somewhat skewed but on the dot. the mean height of western hindus were i'm from is like 5'6" or 5'7" lol it's definitely fucking short. but a good amount of hindus are 6' + but once again they come from upper class established families that ate a lot of meat + milk.

This is retarded. There really is no difference between Hindus and Muslims in India.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, DalitBoss, boss8055 and 2 others
This is retarded. There really is no difference between Hindus and Muslims in India.
Fr.
Idk where you live but this is absolutely not true here in Canada. Don't forget that Muzzie curries include Bengalis and even the ones born and raised here are like 5'6 on average jfl. I don't know very many Indian Muzzies personally but the ones I've seen on social media aren't any different from the rest.

Tbh the most tall/lightskin mogger western born curries I've seen are usually Poonjabs (both Indian and Paki). Height wise tho a lot of Tamils are tall asf too. I'm 5'9 but among the shorter end of height compared to my cousins

Ngl this is legit, I got mocked by Arabs for dating a paki (who looked kinda Arab herself lol)

Crazy how brutal curry SMV is that even a Muslim one is failod. My friend group still mocks me for having dated curry foids before and they are MUSLIM ONES. And they still mock them. Let that sink in, this shits a fucking joke and I’m truecel so without ethnics to date I’m an incel for life in my location :feelswah:

Racism to curries is allwoed

Ngl this is legit, I got mocked by Arabs for dating a paki (who looked kinda Arab herself lol)

Crazy how brutal curry SMV is that even a Muslim one is failod. My friend group still mocks me for having dated curry foids before and they are MUSLIM ONES. And they still mock them. Let that sink in, this shits a fucking joke and I’m truecel so without ethnics to date I’m an incel for life in my location :feelswah:

Religion has nothing to do with Racism. Muslims having Similar phenotype to Hindus makes them Extremely Ugly. Especially Indian and Bangladeshi ones. Pakistani ones are lighter on average but they still have curry look.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, boss8055 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 3058350
these tweets basically sums the perspective up lmao. people outside of india really see the reality, while a lot of our people really just cope at the end of the day. what normies are educated on are what they will usually see in their everyday lifes, rather than being critical and thinking outside of the box. this goes in line with the pakistan debate, which is dumb asf doesn't even matter in your life unless you live in jammu & kashmir or punjab. no wonder india's average iq is below average at like 70 ish. imagine supporting a cricket team that don't gaf about you and it's funny how the best looking guy on the team is a muslim (mohammed siraj). the momentum is shifting where more indians are playing in popular sports, but once again it's either like punjabis or upper caste.

yep i agree somewhat skewed but on the dot. the mean height of western hindus were i'm from is like 5'6" or 5'7" lol it's definitely fucking short. but a good amount of hindus are 6' + but once again they come from upper class established families that ate a lot of meat + milk.
Even in the west curries suck at anything physical.

They make great businessmen though

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Religion has nothing to do with Racism. Muslims having Similar phenotype to Hindus makes them Extremely Ugly. Especially Indian and Bangladeshi ones. Pakistani ones are lighter on average but they still have curry look.
Yeah. They didn’t mind the foid until I said β€œshe’s paki” then the Arabs (mainly Yemeni lmfao I know right they are ones to talk) started making jokes about her despite her mogging all of their slays.

I realised at that moments that nothing curries can do will make up for this shit. Curries have the pre 1960s SMV of blacks holy shit never thought racism was this brutal but even the Arabs said they’d rather date a black foid infact they said they wouldn’t MIND A BLACK FOID but they’d never be with an Curry one.

Why does the world hate curries so much they are peaceful people, they (unless paki) don’t commit crimes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
fucking caging at this thread:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and yeeyeeslayer
Fr.

Idk where you live but this is absolutely not true here in Canada. Don't forget that Muzzie curries include Bengalis and even the ones born and raised here are like 5'6 on average jfl. I don't know very many Indian Muzzies personally but the ones I've seen on social media aren't any different from the rest.

Tbh the most tall/lightskin mogger western born curries I've seen are usually Poonjabs (both Indian and Paki). Height wise tho a lot of Tamils are tall asf too. I'm 5'9 but among the shorter end of height compared to my cousins
Fr.

Bengalis are bad no matter if they are hindu or muslims. Indian muzzies are literally on paki levels of atleast height, regardless of their phenotype. My Moms side who are basically like 70% south indian and dark looking, are still all average height to above average height, and even tall. The tallest person on my moms side of the family is my oldest cousin who is the son of my eldest uncle, and hes literally 6'4, his younger brother is 6'3. Both dark south indian looking, but tall asf. While my dads side who are all lightskin stacypreets/chadpreets, are still all average to tall height. Indian muzzies mog hindus and its not even comparable, regardless if they are dark or light. Pakis mog everyone though.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055
Yeah. They didn’t mind the foid until I said β€œshe’s paki” then the Arabs (mainly Yemeni lmfao I know right they are ones to talk) started making jokes about her despite her mogging all of their slays.

I realised at that moments that nothing curries can do will make up for this shit. Curries have the pre 1960s SMV of blacks holy shit never thought racism was this brutal but even the Arabs said they’d rather date a black foid infact they said they wouldn’t MIND A BLACK FOID but they’d never be with an Curry one.

Why does the world hate curries so much they are peaceful people, they (unless paki) don’t commit crimes
I literally dont know. Most arabs are ugly asf, unless they are levantine. Gulf arabs literally are all brown and dark brown and look no different than curries, and NA are a hit or miss between looking med, and looking like a random brown ethnic. Only levantine arabs can talk shit cause they are consistently lightskin and med looking. If you download muzz dating app, literally 80% of the paki women on there are lightskin stacypreets lmao.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
lmao stop dragging down pakis with you. Pakis only look similar to northwestern and northernmost curries, which are the curries that all the bollywood actors/actresses come from. If you add the total northernmost/northwestern population of curries all together, which is kashmiri+dogri+punjabi+haryanvi+marwari, you get a total 54.6 million people at most in india, that look similar to pakistanis. Thats literally 1/20TH of the entire population of india, that looks similar to pakistanis. Im so tired when disgusting darkskin people from north central and south india say "pakistanis and indians are sem2sem" "we are all the same looking", you fucking wish.

Mirin his delon avi

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
@CFW432 are you by any chance, muslim and from the middle east or north africa?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and CFW432
Why friendly fire? These are your brothers.
:lul::lul::lul: Hindus are unattractive subhumans and polytheistic pagans with a religion that has weird beliefs, practices, and rituals. The only people I consider my "brothers" are other people of hyderabadi muslim origin, and then outside of that, other South Asian muslims. I'd rather call a black muslim my "brother" sooner than I would some curry hindu lmao. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and boss8055
:lul::lul::lul: Hindus are unattractive subhumans and polytheistic pagans with a religion that has weird beliefs, practices, and rituals. The only people I consider my "brothers" are other people of hyderabadi muslim origin, and then outside of that, other South Asian muslims. I'd rather call a black muslim my "brother" sooner than I would some curry hindu lmao. :lul::lul::lul:
Did an indian fuck your wife or something? why the hell are so fucking mad at them lol.

Did an indian fuck your wife or something? why the hell are so fucking mad at them lol.
Hindus are 90% of the reason why curries as a whole have such bad stereotypes and reputation. Every single piece of weird, and embarrassing news article that comes out of that shithole that makes it to the west, if you trace the origin of those involved, there's basically a 99% chance it's Hindus (given the fact that they're the majority of the population obviously).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Chadeep, serialcoper and 3 others
Hindus are 90% of the reason why curries as a whole have such bad stereotypes and reputation. Every single piece of weird, and embarrassing news article that comes out of that shithole, if you trace the origin of those involved, there's basically a 99% chance it's Hindus (given the fact that they're the majority of the population obviously).
People hate indians for their race and genetics. They will hate indians for being muslims too lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and narojo666
lmao stop dragging down pakis with you. Pakis only look similar to northwestern and northernmost curries, which are the curries that all the bollywood actors/actresses come from. If you add the total northernmost/northwestern population of curries all together, which is kashmiri+dogri+punjabi+haryanvi+marwari, you get a total 54.6 million people at most in india, that look similar to pakistanis. Thats literally 1/20TH of the entire population of india, that looks similar to pakistanis. Im so tired when disgusting darkskin people from north central and south india say "pakistanis and indians are sem2sem" "we are all the same looking", you fucking wish.

🀑 Pakistanis are Different saar they are Iranian Neolithic Farmers @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Swarthy Knight and narojo666
  • JFL
Reactions: narojo666
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao look what you people did lmao. Look what being ugly subhumans with a weird religion + shitting on streets did.

You people, successfully made an entire race basically LEGAL, and NORMALIZED to shit on. AND YES, IT'S YOU HINDUS. Because whenever people from the west make fun of indians, THEY MAKE ANTI HINDU REMARKS LMAO. They don't make anti muslim, or anti islamic remarks. They make anti HINDU remarks and street shitting jokes. People don't EVEN KNOW CURRY MUSLIMS EVEN EXIST LMAO. They quite literally think we are all Hindus lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

FOR INSTANCE, that one sikh lady that was speaking at RNC. LMAO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ALL THE WHITE RACISTS APART OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WERE MAKING POOP JOKES ABOUT HER, AND THE MORE RELIGIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN SEGMENT WERE CALLING HER "A DEVIL WORSHIPPER THAT WORSHIPS DEMON GODS WITH 6 ARMS" AND HOW THAT WAS "BLASPHEMY" TO LET HER DO HER LITTLE SIKH PRAYER ON STAGE. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: EVEN THOUGH SHE'S LITERALLY SIKH THEY WERE MAKING ANTI-HINDU REMARKS CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFRRENCE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

J.D. Vances wife is literally getting shit on everyday for being curry. I literally have seen tweets that say "J.D when he goes walking with his wife and kids" and it's an image of a guy picking up poop with a plastic bag around his hand, like you would when you go out walking with your dog. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And I just want to say, I'm all here for it. I love seeing this shit. I love seeing Hindus get shit on. You ugly cowpiss drinkers really thought you were going to get on the global hate train against Muslims and Islam, when clearly you forgot to look in the mirror that morning and see you're all ugly 5'5 streetshitting cowpiss drinking shitskins that literally follow a polytheistic pagan religion, OF "6 ARMED DEMON GODS" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Did you really think that 6ft+ good looking white abrahamics would ever accept you?! LMAO!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

europe and america is being overrun by browns and we steal your jobs as u keep coping

Attachments

• dnr.mp4
    8.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Magma

🀑 Pakistanis are Different saar they are Iranian Neolithic Farmers @Jason Voorhees
1.) Yes pakis on average have the highest amounts of neolithic Iranian farmer compared to other regions in south asia. Like literally the groups that have the highest amounts are balochis and brahuis, and those are both pakistani ethnicities :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

2.) Yes this does make them phenotypically different from your average indian, since your average indian literally has 10-30% more abo (aasi) ancestry on average compared to pakis. The only indians who are gentically similar to pakis, are surprise surprise, northernmost and northwestern curries, like I literally already said.

3.) Yes there are dark ugly looking looking niggas in pakistan. Have you ever heard of something called "muhajirs"? Lmao they are quite literally indian migrants that moved to pakistan during the creation of both India and Pakistan. They aren't actual ethnic natives of the land like punjabis,sindhis,kashmiris, pashtuns and balochis.

4.) And it's funny that if you actually click on your article and scroll through it and look at the other pictures besides just looking at the first one, you'll see plenty of lightskin htb- stacypreets and lightskin htn-chadpreets in other photos. These are the actual native ethnicities of pakistan. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Everyone is a curry we just have different colours

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and narojo666
People hate indians for their race and genetics. They will hate indians for being muslims too lol.
Like i said i rather get called all the insults that have to deal with islam, than get called the insults that have to deal with being indian.

For me terrorist bad boi > ugly 5ft streetshitter

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and egyptianKang

bro fr, i was talking to my homies about a pakistani girl,

she is white, persian looking, extremely rich, nearly 6 foot my height, possibly the best looking paki woman ive ever seen irl,

and they made fun of me, saying they would never go for her even if she's top 1%, making curry jokes like she smells bad and shit :feelskek:

so brutal, all i said is that she was beautiful, but i wouldnt mix my blood with that, it will just lower smv for my offspring

curry smv all time low no matter what anyone says

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bro fr, i was talking to my homies about a pakistani girl,

she is white, persian looking, extremely rich, nearly 6 foot my height, possibly the best looking paki woman ive ever seen irl,

and they made fun of me, saying they would never go for her even if she's top 1%, making curry jokes like she smells bad and shit :feelskek:

so brutal, all i said is that she was beautiful, but i wouldnt mix my blood with that, it will just lower smv for my offspring

Bro your literally egyptian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I dont get arab superiority.

The vast majority of arabs are brown and ethnic looking therefore ugly lmao. Only levantine arabs are lightskin and med passing on average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah and yeeyeeslayer