Lmao i hate Hindus. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. LMAO

I'm curry muslim, and I'm laughing at all of this.

Screenshot 2024 07 30 at 121757 PM

sorry bro

when the opportunity to use this meme presents itself i can't resist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 1 other person
iraqis are decent
No shit lmao, the arabs who border iranians are somehow decent looking :eek::eek::eek: so shocking.

Screenshot 315

Natufian DNA is what makes arabs ugly cause this is how natufians looked:

FLUvcD0X0AU buz

The reason why levantine arabs are the best looking arabs is because they have the most anatolian farmer dna out of all arabs:

Homo sapiens   Neolithic   reconstruction   MUSE
FF2yisWXoAQSyCP
Screenshot 320
Screenshot 321
Screenshot 322
Screenshot 323
Screenshot 324
Screenshot 325

This is why gulf arabs and egyptians are the most brown ethnic and ugly looking of all arabs:

Screenshot 316
Screenshot 317

Screenshot 318
Screenshot 319

Attachments

• Screenshot (315).png
    Screenshot (315).png
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (315).png
    Screenshot (315).png
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
No shit lmao, the arabs who border iranians are somehow decent looking :eek::eek::eek: so shocking.

View attachment 3059334

View attachment 3059327

The reason why levantine arabs are the best looking arabs is because they have the most anatolian farmer dna out of all arabs:

View attachment 3059331View attachment 3059332View attachment 3059342View attachment 3059343View attachment 3059344View attachment 3059345View attachment 3059346View attachment 3059348

This is why gulf arabs and egyptians are the most brown ethnic and ugly looking of all arabs:

View attachment 3059337View attachment 3059338
View attachment 3059339
i assume your including yemenis in with other gulf arabs so really you mean peninsular arabs

i assume your including yemenis in with other gulf arabs so really you mean peninsular arabs
Egyptians still have significant natufian dna because of Egypts geographic proximity to the arabian peninsula.

Bro your literally egyptian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I dont get arab superiority.

The vast majority of arabs are brown and ethnic looking therefore ugly lmao. Only levantine arabs are lightskin and med passing on average.
im speaking facts, why u hatin :feelskek:, i just told him what i experienced among people's reactions to pajeets

also paki, a nice tan mogs, street shitter undertones do not

where did i show any superiority? racism is haram anyways :forcedsmile:

vast majority of arabs are more likely to be taller, stronger, better bones, anyways

stop obsessing over your white masters, accept 90% of your dravidian looking people :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
im speaking facts, why u hatin :feelskek:, i just told him what i experienced among people's reactions to pajeets

vast majority of arabs are more likely to be taller, stronger, better bones, anyways

stop obsessing over your white masters, accept 90% of your dravidian looking people :feelshaha:
maskeen bro he's nice don't be mean

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang

View attachment 3059334

View attachment 3059327

View attachment 3059331View attachment 3059332View attachment 3059342View attachment 3059343View attachment 3059344View attachment 3059345View attachment 3059346View attachment 3059348

View attachment 3059337View attachment 3059338
View attachment 3059339View attachment 3059340
is it true that gulf arabs/saudis are actuallly genetically related to south asians/indians or is it just a meme lol

Bruh I'm literally 6ft and probably lighter than you 😭😭😭.

Bruh got with a paki who literally has more Aryan dna in her fingernail than he does in his entire body and wants to talk about muh dravidian.

is it true that gulf arabs/saudis are actuallly genetically related to south asians/indians or is it just a meme lol
No lol? Unless they are from are certain south Asian muslim groups that descend from gulf Arab merchants who would travel to South asia, and then mix with one of the natives, then south Asians arent related to arabs on average.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm literally 6ft and probably lighter than you 😭😭😭.

Bruh got with a paki who literally has more Aryan dna in her fingernail than he does in his entire body and wants to talk about muh dravidian.
relax i was white as snow as a child, alot of egyptians were like this, they just tanned as they grew up, every woman in my family is white tho, idk :feelskek:

whats so special about 6 foot nigga, so am i, it's nothing special here, probably in midget paki land which god blessed you with

i'm probably bigger than you and will curbstomp you nigguh, you probably have tiny skull, no bonemass, you can cope with your skin lightening injections like all curries do if it makes you feel better

also yeah that girl was a 1% paki living a 1% lifestyle nigga, she was also giving me ioi's, but ofc a real gentleman has to ignore and lower his gaze :ogre: she also doesnt wear hijab :feelskek: big red flag never going for that, also saw her recently unexpected, her family was living in the same apartment i was renting in,

WE WUZ KANGZ ✊

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
bro fr, i was talking to my homies about a pakistani girl,

she is white, persian looking, extremely rich, nearly 6 foot my height, possibly the best looking paki woman ive ever seen irl,

and they made fun of me, saying they would never go for her even if she's top 1%, making curry jokes like she smells bad and shit :feelskek:

so brutal, all i said is that she was beautiful, but i wouldnt mix my blood with that, it will just lower smv for my offspring

curry smv all time low no matter what anyone says
Yeah that’s what my Arab buddies said. I feel Arabs and Europeans have a natural inclination to despise all south Asians due to them being related as Caucasoids but also extremely embarrassing to have.

Curries single handedly cuckhold the belief that caucasoid is superior lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, yeeyeeslayer and egyptianKang
relax i was white as snow as a child, alot of egyptians were like this, they just tanned as they grew up, every woman in my family is white tho, idk :feelskek:

whats so special about 6 foot nigga, so am i, it's nothing special here, probably in midget paki land which god blessed you with

i'm probably bigger than you and will curbstomp you nigguh, you probably have tiny skull, no bonemass, you can cope with your skin lightening injections like all curries do if it makes you feel better

also yeah that girl was a 1% paki living a 1% lifestyle nigga, she was also giving me ioi's, but ofc a real gentleman has to ignore and lower his gaze :ogre: she also doesnt wear hijab :feelskek: big red flag never going for that, also saw her recently unexpected, her family was living in the same apartment i was renting in,

WE WUZ KANGZ ✊

Muh I was white as snow as a child. Nigga welcome to being a young kid and not accumulating a skin tan that literally all adults do over the course of their lives 😭😭😭😭 Literally this is everyone. Even black people are lighter when they are babies compared to when they are adults, were you really trying to flex this on me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:??? Bruh tf is this :lul:

Nah I'm not a midget anywhere in either MENA or south asia :lul:. Quite literally the average height in mena ranges from 5'6-5'8 and the same in south asia. I would be considered tall in all these shitholes. Cry about it. :forcedsmile:

Nigga flexing muscles that literally anyone can workout to get. :forcedsmile: Also you are literally flexing having an ogre blockhead, lmao you hear yourself. :lul: No one likes blockheaded ogres. Do you think your skull has more appeal than someone who has slender skull like lachowski. Also I will cope with having lighter skin than you kalu :p:p:p tyvm.

Bruh if you're not hitting that than this is literally just all locker talk and I couldn't give less of a shit :lul: muh iois.

WE WUZ KANGZ ✊
Makes sense, arabs can literally have curly nigger hair :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah that’s what my Arab buddies said. I feel Arabs and Europeans have a natural inclination to despise all south Asians due to them being related as Caucasoids but also extremely embarrassing to have.

Curries single handedly cuckhold the belief that caucasoid is superior lol
Bruh you literally specifically chase after caucasoid women you coping Blackie :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Bruh you literally specifically chase after caucasoid women you coping Blackie :lul:
I prefer my own race. I fuck your because they are easy and I’m incel :feelswah:

Trust me if I had the choice I’d rather fuck white women than yours. I also live in a White City so I’m fucked. I also look like a Muslim so your women like me 🤷‍♂️

I prefer my own race. I fuck your because they are easy and I’m incel :feelswah:

Trust me if I had the choice I’d rather fuck white women than yours. I also live in a White City so I’m fucked. I also look like a Muslim so your women like me 🤷‍♂️
There's no way you're getting lightskin stacypreets. You can fuck browns and darkies for all I care lol. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: bruh blacks are such copers. Literally you guys get rejected by south Asian women especially paki women all the time on muzz, so much, that you guys bitch and complain about it all the time on there 😭😭😭 also white women are literally caucasoids, wtf are you talking about.

Bruh for any curry reading this, literally download muzz and look up all the blacks complaining about the fact that pakistani women not accepting them. :lul::lul::lul:

Muh I was white as snow as a child. Nigga welcome to being a young kid and not accumulating a skin tan that literally all adults do over the course of their lives 😭😭😭😭 Literally this is everyone. Even black people are lighter when they are babies compared to when they are adults, were you really trying to flex this on me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:??? Bruh tf is this :lul:

Nah I'm not a midget anywhere in either MENA or south asia :lul:. Quite literally the average height in mena ranges from 5'6-5'8 and the same in south asia. I would be considered tall in all these shitholes. Cry about it. :forcedsmile:

Nigga flexing muscles that literally anyone can workout to get. :forcedsmile: Also you are literally flexing having an ogre blockhead, lmao you hear yourself. :lul: No one likes blockheaded ogres. Do you think your skull has more appeal than someone who has slender skull like lachowski. Also I will cope with having lighter skin than you kalu :p:p:p tyvm.

Bruh if you're not hitting that than this is literally just all locker talk and I couldn't give less of a shit :lul: muh iois.

Makes sense, arabs can literally have curly nigger hair :lul::lul::lul:
that if i stayed at home all day like a faggot curry and maybe took vit C or some shit, i would undo the tan, i still have the tan marks from last year :feelskek:

i dont have curly hair :ogre:, its wavy and stylable, a caucasian feature

stop having such a rage boner against arabs, the difference with mena and egypt is that egypt has BBC DNA so we get their height from the sudanese, which are one of the tallest people in africa

we are also mixed with roman, gayreek, berber and arab that assimilated without having to cuck the original race, with starvation, economy, caste system, the harsh desert climate made good choices for natural selection of the EGYPTIAN KANG, no wonder everybody wanted a piece of us.

your lineage is a dravidian curry muncher 1% that somehow the upper caste raped one of your grandmothers for fun, congrats now you have lighter skin with dravidian subhuman features :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

general race mog + culture mog + Height mog (paki average male 5'2) sorry this is just my experience with every paki male i've met,

at the end of the day you are curry and THAT'S OK :lul: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
maskeen bro he's nice don't be mean
why is this nigga so aggressive to arabs :lul:

deep down he knows we are better, a cuck that puts a pedestal on cumskins and is agressive to them will do the same to arabs which are 2nd next to cumskins

that if i stayed at home all day like a faggot curry and maybe took vit C or some shit, i would undo the tan, i still have the tan marks from last year :feelskek:

stop having such a rage boner against arabs, the difference with mena and egypt is that egypt has BBC DNA so we get their height from the sudanese, which are one of the tallest people in africa

we are also mixed with roman, gayreek, berber and arab that assimilated without having to cuck the original race, with starvation, economy, caste system, the harse desert climate made good choices for natural selection of the EGYPTIAN KANG, no wonder everybody wanted a piece of us.

your lineage is a dravidian curry muncher 1% that somehow the upper caste raped one of your grandmothers for fun, congrats now you have lighter skin with dravidian subhuman features :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

general race mog + culture mog + Height mog (paki average male 5'2) sorry this is just my experience with every paki male i've met,

at the end of the day you are curry and THAT'S OK :lul: :feelshaha:
Lmao wtf is this cope shit? Who is doing this? I literally have school 2 semesters a year with my only break during the summer, and I go out during the summer as well. I'm pretty much outside like 90% of the year. You can only come beat the strawmen that you make up in your head. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Coping gypo, your average gypo literally has curly hair and you put gel in it to manage it :lul::lul::lul:. You can't fool me. :forcedsmile:

I only have a rage boner against arabs undeserved ego. Lmao literally 2/3rds of you are literally brown ethnics. The remaining 1/3rd are lightskin levantines who are decent looking but literally live in anarchic shithole countries with bombed out infrastructures like Syria :lul::lul::lul:.
Literally only 1 group of arabs, live a decent life, and those are gulf arabs, but lmao they are all brown and dark brown ethnics LMFAO :lul:. Also bragging about nigger dna, just lol. This is beyond coping at this point.

we are also mixed with roman, gayreek, berber and arab that assimilated without having to cuck the original race, with starvation, economy, caste system, the harse desert climate made good choices for natural selection of the EGYPTIAN KANG, no wonder everybody wanted a piece of us.
Bruh what are these historical lies. You do realize I'm a literal history nerd right?After you guys got cucked by the greeks you were always seen as the bottom feeding native underclass of foreign Mediterranean european dynasties whether Greek or Roman, that ruled over you. You clearly were brainwashed by some historical revisionism or sonething lmao. And while egypt does have a desert you guys were never truly suffering cause of the Nile river and the fertility it would bring to egypt. Egypt was literally known as the BREADBASKET of the Roman empire for a reason lmao. Don't talk to me about "muh harshness" you retarded lizard eater.

Everyone wanted a piece of the wealth and fertility of egyptian lands lmao, don't act like they were there for you brown ethnics lmao :lul:.

Lmao literally most of my dna comes from landlord and warrior castes and i have the dna results to prove it if you want to see lmao:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. You literally have nigger dna in you. Don't get me wrong abo dna is bad, but blacks are literally base homo sapiens that never left africa and evolved and mutated like other races. They also literally have the lowest IQs on earth. Imagine bragging about this. :lul: never open your mouth to me about heritage ever again :forcedsmile:.

1.) Egyptians are literally brown/dark brown ethnics with curly hair and have nigger dna in them (you literally admitted to this). So, nope lmao. :forcedsmile:

2.) Culture mog. Hmmmm. Here I'm going to be fair. I do like Egyptian history. But after the greeks and romans took you guys over and basically made you the maybe native underclass, can you REALLY call that YOUR history 😭😭😭. Wouldn't that be Greek and Italian history? :forcedsmile:

3.) Average male height in egypt and in pakistan is literally both 5'7 and you can look this up in Google.

No, it's NOT OK being curry, but neither is it much better being a gypo halfbreed nigger lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
why is this nigga so aggressive to arabs :lul:

deep down he knows we are better, a cuck that puts a pedestal on cumskins and is agressive to them will do the same to arabs which are 2nd next to cumskins
LMAO arabs are literally 75% ugly brown ethnics. NO ONE besides ARABS think they are as good looking as whites. This is the undeserved ego I was talking about. :lul::lul::lul:

I have met a grand total of 3 "arabs" (they were morrocans) in my life. 1 dude, and 2 girls.

The dude was literally 5'7 and shorter than me and literally was light brownish and had a feint unibrow. Lmao so much for better looking.

The other was fat kindve girl in my computer class that clearly had a crush on me and would get mad when I would look at other girls and try to always play and talk to me. But since she was fat and had curly hair, it was a no.

The last one was a pretty tall literal med stacy. And yeah she was a bitch and completely blew me off. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Overall 2 out of 3 were unattractive, which really sums up the entire arab race as a whole tbh :lul:

Lmao wtf is this cope shit? Who is doing this? I literally have school 2 semesters a year with my only break during the summer, and I go out during the summer as well. I'm pretty much outside like 90% of the year. You can only come beat the strawmen that you make up in your head. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Coping gypo, your average gypo literally has curly hair and you put gel in it to manage it :lul::lul::lul:. You can't fool me. :forcedsmile:

I only have a rage boner against arabs undeserved ego. Lmao literally 2/3rds of you are literally brown ethnics. The remaining 1/3rd are lightskin levantines who are decent looking but literally live in anarchic shithole countries with bombed out infrastructures like Syria :lul::lul::lul:.
Literally only 1 group of arabs, live a decent life, and those are gulf arabs, but lmao they are all brown and dark brown ethnics LMFAO :lul:. Also bragging about nigger dna, just lol. This is beyond coping at this point.

Bruh what are these historical lies. You do realize I'm a literal history nerd right?After you guys got cucked by the greeks you were always seen as the bottom feeding native underclass of foreign Mediterranean european dynasties whether Greek or Roman, that ruled over you. You clearly were brainwashed by some historical revisionism or sonething lmao. And while egypt does have a desert you guys were never truly suffering cause of the Nile river and the fertility it would bring to egypt. Egypt was literally known as the BREADBASKET of the Roman empire for a reason lmao. Don't talk to me about "muh harshness" you retarded lizard eater.

Everyone wanted a piece of the wealth and fertility of egyptian lands lmao, don't act like they were there for you brown ethnics lmao :lul:.

Lmao literally most of my dna comes from landlord and warrior castes and i have the dna results to prove it if you want to see lmao:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. You literally have nigger dna in you. Don't get me wrong abo dna is bad, but blacks are literally base homo sapiens that never left africa and evolved and mutated like other races. They also literally have the lowest IQs on earth. Imagine bragging about this. :lul: never open your mouth to me about heritage ever again :forcedsmile:.

1.) Egyptians are literally brown/dark brown ethnics with curly hair and have nigger dna in them (you literally admitted to this). So, nope lmao. :forcedsmile:

2.) Culture mog. Hmmmm. Here I'm going to be fair. I do like Egyptian history. But after the greeks and romans took you guys over and basically made you the maybe native underclass, can you REALLY call that YOUR history 😭😭😭. Wouldn't that be Greek and Italian history? :forcedsmile:

3.) Average male height in egypt and in pakistan is literally both 5'7 and you can look this up in Google.

No it's not OK being curry, but neither is it much better being a gypo halfbreed nigger lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
LOL at your death tier paki IQ, you realise north africans tan very easily especially the men, it looks fucking good anyways idk why im arguing with you about this :lul: the cumskin dick sucking genes in you must be crazy,

yes we were the first mutt race mixed with every great empire including blacks, where do you think egypt is faggot, literally the middle of the world :feelskek:,

everything you said is pure cope street shitting dalit, i have 0 blacks in my lineage whilst you have 90% subanimal Aborilla genetics

i only stated so because there are many kids under 15 growing above 6'5, probably the nigga DNA in them
LMAO arabs are literally 75% ugly brown ethnics. NO ONE besides ARABS think they are as good looking as whites. This is the undeserved ego I was talking about. :lul::lul::lul:

I have met a grand total of 3 "arabs" (they were morrocans) in my life. 1 dude, and 2 girls.

The dude was literally 5'7 and shorter than me and literally was light brownish and had a feint unibrow. Lmao so much for better looking.

The other was fat kindve girl in my computer class that clearly had a crush on me and would get mad when I would look at other girls and try to always play and talk to me. But since she was fat and had curly hair, it was a no.

The last one was a pretty tall literal med stacy. And yeah she was a bitch and completely blew me off. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Overall 2 out of 3 were unattractive, which really sums up the entire arab race as a whole tbh :lul:
i agree most gulf arabs look like you curry munchers, especially in saudi arabia, but still i haven't met a curry that mogged EVER, i dont need to sum up the curry race, im chilling, the moment you utter your subhuman mouth to a foid and say ur paki, they will run away JFL :feelskek: we have big halo because we arent cucks like you who just get raped by every empire and left to starve

99% of people still view Arabs or egyptian kangs more superior than curries unfortunately :forcedsmile: i wonder why, remember that kyrgistan incident where they butchered every curry even though egyptians were the main cause :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

THAT WAS SO CAGEFUEL:lul: i could not stop laughing, that sums up the paki race perfectly

keep on coping and bringing up stats like a little dravidian niglet noone cares, reality is often dissapointing

and keep on multiplying with the average paki foid since your race is apparently superior :sick: i have choices like levantinian htb's :feelsohh::aheago:

Last edited:
JFL SUBHUMAN ASS NIGGER, DAS RITE PAKI BOI :feelskek:, CAGE AT THIS DALIT DRAVIDIAN GENES ON DISPLAY, NEEDS SURGERIES LIKE A FAGGOT

YOUR LITERALLY BROWNER THAN ME FAGGOT JFL LMFAOOOOOOOOOO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HOLY I HAVE NEVER CAGED AND LAUGHED SO HARD

NEVER FUCKING SPEAK TO ME AGAIN DALIT

• JFL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

no fkn way dawg :feelskek:

look at this supposedly brahmin half cumskin aryan dalit​

Last edited:
  • JFL
These subhumans are cheaters how does america even support these street shitters?

LOL at your death tier paki IQ, you realise north africans tan very easily especially the men, it looks fucking good anyways idk why im arguing with you about this :lul: the cumskin dick sucking genes in you must be crazy,

yes we were the first mutt race mixed with every great empire including blacks, where do you think egypt is faggot, literally the middle of the world :feelskek:,

everything you said is pure cope street shitting dalit, i have 0 blacks in my lineage whilst you have 90% subanimal Aborilla genetics

i only stated so because there are many kids under 15 growing above 6'5, probably the nigga DNA in them

i agree most gulf arabs look like you curry munchers, especially in saudi arabia, but still i haven't met a curry that mogged EVER, i dont need to sum up the curry race, im chilling, the moment you utter your subhuman mouth to a foid and say ur paki, they will run away JFL :feelskek: we have big halo because we arent cucks like you who just get raped by every empire and left to starve

99% of people still view Arabs or egyptian kangs more superior than curries unfortunately :forcedsmile: i wonder why, remember that kyrgistan incident where they butchered every curry even though egyptians were the main cause :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

THAT WAS SO CAGEFUEL:lul: i could not stop laughing, that sums up the paki race perfectly

keep on coping and bringing up stats like a little dravidian niglet noone cares, reality is often dissapointing

and keep on multiplying with the average paki foid since your race is apparently superior :sick: i have choices like levantinian htb's :feelsohh::aheago:
I never said that tans weren't good looking. :think::think::think: The Moroccan stacy that blew me off was tanned herself lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Her skincolor wasn't what made her a stacy though lmao. It was her cute feminine face and surprising small upturned kindve nose. Your average arab doesn't have this look though. Your stereotypical arab literally has a long face, close set eyes, and a big hook jew like nose (which makes sense your literally both semites and these are semetic features duh)

the cumskin dick sucking genes in you must be crazy,

Lmao also what are you trying to say? That arabs look at statistics and if they don't like it, then they just pretend that it's false? LMAO? :lul:

Statistics say that whites are the most attractive on average and arabs are somewhere in the middle near Hispanic Latinos. Lmao I'm cumskin dick sucker cause I accept statistics and studies done by researchers and who's literal job it is the research these things?

This is false you retard, the middle east as a whole is the crossroads of the world, not just egypt in particular you mongrel lmao. What about anatolia. First the native anatolians, than the greeks, than the persians, than the romans, than the byzantines, than the turks. Idk, they seemed more mixed than you, lmao keep coping about "muh middle of the world".

Lmao this is just genetically false lmao. Egyptian average dna literally can have upwards to 20% actual African dna. I literally dare you to take a dna test. Don't be a pussy lmao. And yes, I do have abo dna. Lol unlike you I won't deny it lmao. Still lighter than you and straighter hair than you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Bruh this is s literal lie. Your entire history ever since the greeks was getting cucked by foreign dynasties. This is actually so sad. I never would consider myself to be apart of the British just cause they ruled over India lol. You literally don't have any halo that I'm aware of. Egyptians along with other gulf arabs are known to be brown ethnics by other more lighter arabs and get made fun of for it kek.

OK I'm not gonna lie this is kinda tru but this literally do to terrorist bad boi halo > over weak curry failo. So I'll give that to you. Yes, people fear and respect people they think are terrorists, which arabs are seen as :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I know, arabs have low iqs like blacks so you don't care about stats. But I'll keep bringing them up cause deep down i know you're looking at them and seething :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Also no, shoo you brown gypo:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Levantine htbs literally make fun of you guys for looking like brown ethnics like curries. You can only tell these copes to me, they never playout irl tho. :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_080614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_080614_Chrome.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 0
NONE. NIGGA BUT CURRY MUSLIMS DON'T TRY TO MAKE THEMSELVES SEEN. BANGLADESH OR PAKISTAN ISN'T ACTING UP ON THE WORLD STAGE LMAO. LMAO LOOK NIGGA. LOOK AT YOU CRINGY HINDUS. YOU PEOPLE CAN'T STOP DRAGGING DOWN THE ENTIRE CURRY RACE. IS IT YOUR GOAL IN LIFE TO GET US ALL KILLED LMAO? LOOK AT THIS EMBARRASSING HINDU DEFENDING CRICKET LMAO.

dbhahldahdahldghjadhgaghdaghdaghdaghghaghaghha current world champion in cricket hahahuhahjfhjahj

I never said that tans weren't good looking. :think::think::think: The Moroccan stacy that blew me off was tanned herself lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Her skincolor wasn't what made her a stacy though lmao. It was her cute feminine face and surprising small upturned kindve nose. Your average arab doesn't have this look though. Your stereotypical arab literally has a long face, close set eyes, and a big hook jew like nose (which makes sense your literally both semites and these are semetic features duh)

Lmao also what are you trying to say? That arabs look at statistics and if they don't like it, then they just pretend that it's false? LMAO? :lul:

Statistics say that whites are the most attractive on average and arabs are somewhere in the middle near Hispanic Latinos. Lmao I'm cumskin dick sucker cause I accept statistics and studies done by researchers and who's literal job it is the research these things?

This is false you retard, the middle east as a whole is the crossroads of the world, not just egypt in particular you mongrel lmao. What about anatolia. First the native anatolians, than the greeks, than the persians, than the romans, than the byzantines, than the turks. Idk, they seemed more mixed than you, lmao keep coping about "muh middle of the world".

Lmao this is just genetically false lmao. Egyptian average dna literally can have upwards to 20% actual African dna. I literally dare you to take a dna test. Don't be a pussy lmao. And yes, I do have abo dna. Lol unlike you I won't deny it lmao. Still lighter than you and straighter hair than you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Bruh this is s literal lie. Your entire history ever since the greeks was getting cucked by foreign dynasties. This is actually so sad. I never would consider myself to be apart of the British just cause they ruled over India lol. You literally don't have any halo that I'm aware of. Egyptians along with other gulf arabs are known to be brown ethnics by other more lighter arabs and get made fun of for it kek.

OK I'm not gonna lie this is kinda tru but this literally do to terrorist bad boi halo > over weak curry failo. So I'll give that to you. Yes, people fear and respect people they think are terrorists, which arabs are seen as :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I know, arabs have low iqs like blacks so you don't care about stats. But I'll keep bringing them up cause deep down i know you're looking at them and seething :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Also no, shoo you brown gypo:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Levantine htbs literally make fun of you guys for looking like brown ethnics like curries. You can only tell these copes to me, they never playout irl tho. :forcedsmile:
You ain’t wrong but Egyptians are respected more cos of MUH ancient civil halo.

Also they are mixed with bbc as opposed to Abos so they have that going for them as well.

And the most invaded land in the world is Syria

• +1
This is literally my story also. I can even recall the summer i transitioned from white to ehtnic, i was 14 year old going to the beach everyday and for some reason the tan never went away

• +1
This is literally my story also. I can even recall the summer i transitioned from white to ehtnic, i was 14 year old going to the beach everyday and for some reason the tan never went away
This is literally every ethnics story lmao :lul::lul::lul::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fr.

Idk where you live but this is absolutely not true here in Canada. Don't forget that Muzzie curries include Bengalis and even the ones born and raised here are like 5'6 on average jfl. I don't know very many Indian Muzzies personally but the ones I've seen on social media aren't any different from the rest.

Tbh the most tall/lightskin mogger western born curries I've seen are usually Poonjabs (both Indian and Paki). Height wise tho a lot of Tamils are tall asf too. I'm 5'9 but among the shorter end of height compared to my cousins
Only literal fresh off the boat migrants from Bangladesh are like 5'6 on average. The people who are born/raised(came here as a kid) are like 5'8-5'9, I know this because I'm 5'9 and I'm SLIGHTLY above average for my cohort but not significantly. 5'6 would only work as an average height for some SE Asian groups like Vietnamese or something and some South Chinese Han folks. We are definitely taller than they are, especially Viets.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Bengalis are bad no matter if they are hindu or muslims. Indian muzzies are literally on paki levels of atleast height, regardless of their phenotype. My Moms side who are basically like 70% south indian and dark looking, are still all average height to above average height, and even tall. The tallest person on my moms side of the family is my oldest cousin who is the son of my eldest uncle, and hes literally 6'4, his younger brother is 6'3. Both dark south indian looking, but tall asf. While my dads side who are all lightskin stacypreets/chadpreets, are still all average to tall height. Indian muzzies mog hindus and its not even comparable, regardless if they are dark or light. Pakis mog everyone though.
nigga you're a strange guy. Sometimes you post actual facts with proof and then you go on these weird rants that don't make sense that are more idealogy than reality. Indian Muslims don't look any different from Indian Hindus, neither in phenotype or height/build. There is no proof of this, yall are exactly the same and look the same, genetically and everything. @rand anon is literally of a Hindu background, Telugu like you, and he and his family eat all kinds of meat. Yall don't even look different btw you're a shade lighter if that.

Bengali Muslims look different from Bengali Hindus anyways. Bengali Muslims have more Tibetan and NE Indian related stuff while the Hindus have less/none and are mixed with Biharis/Marathis/Uttar Pradeshis ie literal pajeet central indians. We were probably the "same" 400 years ago

There is also not a big difference in height between countries anyways this is a myth from perception bias. Any differences are marginal/nutrition. The components of AASI, Zagros, and Steppe were all similar in height, they were not that different from each other in height. AASI was actually taller than Steppe anyways. People overstate the height shit, it's barely noticable if even that in reality.

This is literally every ethnics story lmao :lul::lul::lul::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
no you were a dalit shitskin as a kid and stayed a dalit shitskin

and will stay as a dalit shitskin coloring for the rest of your life

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and PrinceLuenLeoncur
People don't EVEN KNOW CURRY MUSLIMS EVEN EXIST LMAO. They quite literally think we are all Hindus lmao

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lmao look what you people did lmao. Look what being ugly subhumans with a weird religion + shitting on streets did.

You people, successfully made an entire race basically LEGAL, and NORMALIZED to shit on. AND YES, IT'S YOU HINDUS. Because whenever people from the west make fun of indians, THEY MAKE ANTI HINDU REMARKS LMAO. They don't make anti muslim, or anti islamic remarks. They make anti HINDU remarks and street shitting jokes. People don't EVEN KNOW CURRY MUSLIMS EVEN EXIST LMAO. They quite literally think we are all Hindus lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

FOR INSTANCE, that one sikh lady that was speaking at RNC. LMAO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ALL THE WHITE RACISTS APART OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WERE MAKING POOP JOKES ABOUT HER, AND THE MORE RELIGIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN SEGMENT WERE CALLING HER "A DEVIL WORSHIPPER THAT WORSHIPS DEMON GODS WITH 6 ARMS" AND HOW THAT WAS "BLASPHEMY" TO LET HER DO HER LITTLE SIKH PRAYER ON STAGE. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: EVEN THOUGH SHE'S LITERALLY SIKH THEY WERE MAKING ANTI-HINDU REMARKS CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFRRENCE 😂😂😂😂

J.D. Vances wife is literally getting shit on everyday for being curry. I literally have seen tweets that say "J.D when he goes walking with his wife and kids" and it's an image of a guy picking up poop with a plastic bag around his hand, like you would when you go out walking with your dog. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And I just want to say, I'm all here for it. I love seeing this shit. I love seeing Hindus get shit on. You ugly cowpiss drinkers really thought you were going to get on the global hate train against Muslims and Islam, when clearly you forgot to look in the mirror that morning and see you're all ugly 5'5 streetshitting cowpiss drinking shitskins that literally follow a polytheistic pagan religion, OF "6 ARMED DEMON GODS" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Did you really think that 6ft+ good looking white abrahamics would ever accept you?! LMAO!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hindus are responsible for ruining reputations of all south Asians