Lmao i like having haters

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Because people actually care about me, even if negatively :lul::lul::lul: keep giving me your attention

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Harold O'brien, Deleted member 14262 and 9 others
crying wojak mask Blank Template - Imgflip

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, GetShrekt, thecel and 12 others
Obscure incel site side villains be like

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, currylightskin, GetShrekt and 28 others
Sorry bro wrong thread!

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Because people actually care about me, even if negatively :lul::lul::lul: keep giving me your attention
I am actually smiling irl, attention gives me dopamine
Me tbh but u seem like the type to just larp about that but slit ur wrists irl at the first negative comment

Like why would you make a thread about it lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and 1 other person
this toddler has such little positive attention in his life that getting abused on this forum is the only way he maintains sanity. just lol
Fight him irl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, n0rthface and androgenic
damn that’d be a close one :lul:
I’d just shoot you tbh. Fighting is for cucks, its two men touching how gay is that?!! I’d just blast you with a glock like a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262 and ALP
I’d just shoot you tbh. Fighting is for cucks, its two men touching how gay is that?!! I’d just blast you with a glock like a nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14867, Papal_Guard and 8 others
Obscure incel site side villains be like
Lmao thanks for the dopamine rush. Sometimes mini bosses are better than the final ond

little positive attention in his life
Positive attention is for women and redditors.
Bring on the hate i say

• Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
That's actually quite a good picture of him
Looks somewhat normie and redeemable

Over here tho
View attachment 1416461
I was raising my brows in that one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

idk why you use this. Its not like an iphone 11 has a good camera to capture me irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and n0rthface
Fighting is for cucks though. Guns are cooler and quicker
what are u saying bro fighting is the most fun especially when drunk

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
I am, you 5’3 oompa loompa

genuinely can't tell if sarcasm
not

he has to cope somehow even though he knows he's never held or seen a gun in his life
Not hard. Would be ver painless for you, somehow you call yourself chad yet resort to bullying me?
bro you're just embarrassing yourself. i can tell you get bullied to death in real life just off this one response
Nah,
reminder that subcreature in that photo calls himself chadlite
I am unmoggable actually.

If i am a subcreature? Why spend hours on this forum morphing my face. I can tell you dislike me because on one of the 1st threads i posted my face. you recommended like 10 surgeries as if you dont need any yourself? It seems like hopeless projection for you to not seem “on my level”

Last edited:
what are u saying bro fighting is the most fun especially when drunk
I fought people with double bidelt than me. Idk how to though realisticly

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I fought people with double bidelt than me. Idk how to though realisticly
who cares how big the guy is, its even better its fun to see them fall to the ground

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
who cares how big the guy is, its even better its fun to see them fall to the ground
Idk how to fight tbh. I just start swinging if my anger gets high enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, buckchadley31, gamma and 2 others
Idk how to fight tbh. I just start swinging if my anger gets high enough.
Your face mogs so you must have good fighting genes, just get rid of the acne and hormonemaxx

When you get into a fighting the most important thing is to let out your instincts and adrenaline and just start throwing punches as hard as you can, also do wrestling but really fast

• +1
Your face mogs so you must have good fighting genes, just get rid of the acne and hormonemaxx
My face is high T asf, my fwhr is literally mma tier and these fags cope by saying if i dont have a horseface then im not attractive. I have adhd so im literally a born killer

• +1
What are you trying to prove? Your one of the most autistic users and are 5’3 so your not even considered to be datable for women. Over for you unless you celebrity maxx
rodeblur mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and RODEBLUR
My face is high T asf, my fwhr is literally mma tier and these fags cope by saying if i dont have a horseface then im not attractive. I have adhd so im literally a born killer

Yeah you mog here just get the haircut i told you to get, and get rid of acne

you look a little bit ingush so you might become a mogger after some years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 8244
i don't "resort to" it pal. this forum is just a pass time till I wait to go to the gym or right now because I'm gonna go back to sleep in an hour to fuck my JB girlfriend tomorrow. whereas this forum is your only source of attention in life :lul:

>overexaggerate your previous claim to make it seem like you were joking calling yourself chadlite. nice try buddy

i had nothing against you. you were just an ugly guy that I had fun morphing because it was so easy to turn you into a human with a few drags and clicks. then I found out that someone with your face somehow didn't think they were horrendously ugly 100% of the time, which had me gobsmacked of course

correct. maybe a deprojection rhinoplasty but even that isn't necessary. you though? yeah you're fucked

i don't think anyone on this forum would say you're "on my level" but nice try buddy

View attachment 1416473View attachment 1416474
Writing paragraphs for me? You should be using this time for better english grades instead.

i don't "resort to" it pal. this forum is just a pass time till I wait to go to the gym or right now because I'm gonna go back to sleep in an hour to fuck my JB girlfriend tomorrow. whereas this forum is your only source of attention in life :lul:

>overexaggerate your previous claim to make it seem like you were joking calling yourself chadlite. nice try buddy

i had nothing against you. you were just an ugly guy that I had fun morphing because it was so easy to turn you into a human with a few drags and clicks. then I found out that someone with your face somehow didn't think they were horrendously ugly 100% of the time, which had me gobsmacked of course

correct. maybe a deprojection rhinoplasty but even that isn't necessary. you though? yeah you're fucked

i don't think anyone on this forum would say you're "on my level" but nice try buddy

View attachment 1416473View attachment 1416474
i know you arent talking with your 6.5 wrists bro my dick mogs your wrists:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
mog battle?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
What are you trying to prove? Your one of the most autistic users and are 5’3 so your not even considered to be datable for women. Over for you unless you celebrity maxx
Guess it wasn't enough for God to make you as dimorphic as a 5-year old with Marfan's, but he made your intelligence on one's level too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
Bark

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad, Deleted member 5189 and 12 others
@uglymug do u have a humiliation fetish or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface, gamma and 6 others
@uglymug do u have a humiliation fetish or what?
Im not being humiliated here. Its just differing ideals. The fact that this thread is the most trending on this forum shows that people actually dont hate me.

• +1