LMAO I VERIFIED MY CHADFISH ON BADOO

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
The wanted a pic of my chadfish with him making a fist so I just morphed a hand on him and took a picture from that pic from another device To verify myself on badoo. Never thought they are so retarded to fall for it but JFL IT EVEN LOOKS SO FAKE B87A092A C21B 41AC 8495 474C41E4820C ABD1D8F8 24D0 4AEA 9456 295EF1259D4B

@Thongmaster @goat2x @Mohamad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Lolcel, SadnessWYJ and 52 others
Jflll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 54UD4D3, Hades and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Emzi, Deleted member 8902 and 13 others
LMAO baby fist works for verification nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Lolcel, sytyl and 5 others
aren’t you unironically already chad or at least high tier chadlite already?
Still not good enough for online dating or straight on asking after sex in germany tbh that guy I used is some gigachad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Good_Little_Goy, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
@HowAmIAlive123

i love the users in this forum so much
u guys always make my day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SteveRogers, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
Jesus how did you measure. Looks similar too mine
With those measure tapes that are used for measuring hips and waist, if your wrists are bellow 7inches it's beyond over, you will never have a good defined muscular body and girls will see you as weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Copemaxxing
With those measure tapes that are used for measuring hips and waist, if your wrists are bellow 7inches it's beyond over, you will never have a good defined muscular body and girls will see you as weak
I have a very good frame tho

Awesome now lets see you try it on Tinder :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Mirin your IQ levels ngl

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Copemaxxing
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, KING REIDYZ, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
I don't know how to morph for shit. Send me one and I'll pay you 30 shekels
Lmao I need a normal selfie of him without any filters or crap Didnt found on his insta. Do you have one?

I have a very good frame tho
Thats something else, if you mean good proportions i have it too, but if you have wrists smaller then 7inches it indicates a small bone structure overall and you will find it much harder to not look skinny compared to guys with thick 8inch wrists who can eat 1000 kcal a day yet still look bigger then you because of large bones. With good proportions but small bones you just look aesthetic but small and not masculine and in a setting like a pool or beach with thick boned guys you will get horribly mog6

• +1
  • JFL
The wanted a pic of my chadfish with him making a fist so I just morphed a hand on him and took a picture from that pic from another device To verify myself on badoo. Never thought they are so retarded to fall for it but JFL IT EVEN LOOKS SO FAKEView attachment 576106View attachment 576107

It's an AI that confirms them. Not an actual person.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift and Copemaxxing
Thats something else, if you mean good proportions i have it too, but if you have wrists smaller then 7inches it indicates a small bone structure overall and you will find it much harder to not look skinny compared to guys with thick 8inch wrists who can eat 1000 kcal a day yet still look bigger then you because of large bones. With good proportions but small bones you just look aesthetic but small and not masculine and in a setting like a pool or beach with thick boned guys you will get horribly mog6
What about this?Not gymmaxxed in That pic

Last edited:
The wanted a pic of my chadfish with him making a fist so I just morphed a hand on him and took a picture from that pic from another device To verify myself on badoo. Never thought they are so retarded to fall for it but JFL IT EVEN LOOKS SO FAKEView attachment 576106View attachment 576107

Extremely high IQ, this certainly opens up a lot of possibilities for free entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6488
ngl i am indeed mirin you're iq and skill

• +1
I used to do this lmao. Would catfish foreign Brazillian/euro chicks from Badoo then tel them I can’t make it, and cold approach pretending I don’t know them. Used to get me laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Copemaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL

• +1
Are you getting many hot girls on Badoo as the chad?

• +1

it uses an ai recognition system btw, so it can be easy to trick

• +1
Pics of gigachad ?

• +1
Not even a chad

you’re better looking than him.
Let me guess he’s not even getting many matches
No he doesnt jfl. LMAO IS THIS GUY NOT GL? AM I RETARDED OR SOMETHING

No he doesnt jfl. LMAO IS THIS GUY NOT GL? AM I RETARDED OR SOMETHING