lmao my dad walked in and was like, "why am i take all these protein powders"

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
fucking pissed me off, fucking shitskin gave me shitty genetics and has the ordacity to say "why are you taking all these protein powders, all these medicines" in a fucking indian accent, felt like knocking him out in front of his friend. the fatfuck doesnt even work out.

he was like "why did your face become so dull", fucking idiot blames it on protein powder. doesnt relize my face is "dull" cus i just got back from the gym tired etc.

i just walked upstairs ignoring him saying it was just protein powder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
fucking pissed me off, fucking shitskin gave me shitty genetics and has the ordacity to say "why are you taking all these protein powders, all these medicines" in a fucking indian accent, felt like knocking him out in front of his friend. the fatfuck doesnt even work out.

he was like "why did your face become so dull", fucking idiot blames it on protein powder. doesnt relize my face is "dull" cus i just got back from the gym tired etc.

ur frame genetics arent shitty at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ur frame genetics arent shitty at least
wasnt talkin about that, i have pubertal gyno etc, smalll chin.

wanst talking about bbing geneitcs specifically

• +1
Didn't you say on tinychat that your mom found your roids before? what happened then?

• +1
Didn't you say on tinychat that your mom found your roids before? what happened then?
lol she found them months back and took it away, didnt tell my dad etc, i ordered again like a 5 weeks ago and she found them again but managed to convince her to let me roid etc. she says its fine as long as i tell her what im doing. I promised her i would come off in like 10 weeks from now but Im still gunna roid. Im dorming next semester etc

• +1
ethnic parents think protein powder contains steroids or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit and Nibba
lol she found them months back and took it away, didnt tell my dad etc, i ordered again like a 5 weeks ago and she found them again but managed to convince her to let me roid etc. she says its fine as long as i tell her what im doing
Oh damn that's lucky. You need to get better at hiding your shit bro :lul:

• +1
ethnic parents think protein powder contains steroids or some shit
yea furreal, wish i had an alpha dad that would have been involved back when i was a kid but my dad just bought me shit and went to india. i fucking hate my race tbh, none of them even lift and if they do, they come in the gym sandals and jeans, do some shitty curls and leave. fucking think protein powder is dangerous and fucks up your kidneys, this is why all of them look like dogshit because they eat shit and dont lift
Oh damn that's lucky. You need to get better at hiding your shit bro :lul:

my mom is snoopy as fuck srs, she constanttly checks my room etc, it was unavoidable.

• +1
yea furreal, wish i had an alpha dad that would have been involved back when i was a kid but my dad just bought me shit and went to india. i fucking hate my race tbh, none of them even lift and if they do, they come in the gym sandals and jeans, do some shitty curls and leave. fucking think protein powder is dangerous and fucks up your kidneys, this is why all of them look like dogshit because they eat shit and dont lift

Thinking about it now I don't think I've ever seen a jacked Indian irl

• +1
yeah dude i kinda feel u cuz I inherited shitty bb genetics (small shoulds and ecto) even tho my father is big and broad, good thing is they let me eat meat and organs everyday so I don't look like a fucking skeleton, but for some reason theyre still suspicious about whey, they think taking it is going to make me buff like Arnold JFL

• +1
yeah dude i kinda feel u cuz I inherited shitty bb genetics (small shoulds and ecto) even tho my father is big and broad, good thing is they let me eat meat and organs everyday so I don't look like a fucking skeleton, but for some reason theyre still suspicious about whey, they think taking it is going to make me buff like Arnold JFL

gymcelling can change your frame to an extent dude srs, train lats+delts twice a week ultra volume and you should see more width, also eat more

• +1
Jfl at ur pajeet dad asking about protein when u literally injected roids on tinychat the other day :cage: x1000

• +1

you're the moroccan dude from the UK right?

• +1
Should've looked straight into your dads eyes and said "u mirin brah?"

• +1
How much do you drink.

Mines like 200 calories with milk and I'm thinking of upping it to 3x a day from 1 on gym days.

• +1
Should've looked straight into your dads eyes and said "u mirin brah?"
Should've looked straight into your dads eyes and said ''its over''

• +1
"You fucking homo!" is what I said at my dad's funeral

^
Eminem ft. Bizarre - Amytyville

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread