LMAO Ukrainian refugee foids are complaining there is too many brown people in the UK

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
@FailedNormieManlet @Shrek2OnDvD JFL so Putin fucks their country up so badly they have to run away then she gets to the UK + sees brown people and says it can’t be safe 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 21661 and 22 others
If i lived near Muslims i would be afraid too

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justalooksmaxer, Deleted member 16369 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Boxingfan, Dr. Mog and 26 others
If i lived near Muslims i would be afraid too
@Thomas DOM LOOK AT THIS GUY MAKING FUN OF US MUSLIM WARRIORS

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and MaxillaMaxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, tokoloshe, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Daily reminder slavs were, are, and will never be our " european brothers "
They come in our countries to tell us we're ugly and shit on us jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and GetShrekt
ukraine is truly a shithole country.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Roquefort
tf is she talking about?
Britisqtan is a muslim and inidan country

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
>I read statistics
JFL. statistics and ethnics don't go side by side.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
"wonderful people". Yeah keep deluding yourself, you spineless woke femcel.

Schools that are majority black & asian. Truely over for the English.

• +1
South American girl I met off tinder was asking why is everyone Indian here @Beetlejuice @Entschuldigung

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer, Deleted member 16369, Prettyboy and 5 others
What I found interesting is that apparently kashmiris refer to themselves as kashmiri, and don't even choose to be called Indian or Pakistani. This is reminiscent of some Punjabis who call themselves Punjabi before being called Indian 😂😂😂. Northwestern niggas once again coping with their supposed superiority over other south Asian groups and try differentiating themselves, meanwhile south indians have the most developed regions in india and pay the most taxes to keep the entire country afloat 😂😂😂. I swear I don't even know why india exists as a country if all regions are hostile to one another.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
"wonderful people". Yeah keep deluding yourself, you spineless woke femcel.

Schools that are majority black & asian. Truely over for the English.
They mog the all white working class schools quite a bit

They’re pissed that deathnic countries are supporting Russia :feelskek: :feelskek:

Blame white peoples who no longer want to have children

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, GetShrekt, justalooksmaxer and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet @Shrek2OnDvD JFL so Putin fucks their country up so badly they have to run away then she gets to the UK + sees brown people and says it can’t be safe 💀

the muslims should tell them to fuck off and go back to ukraine if its a problem.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Theres been ukrainianfemoids that went back to ukraine because they felt more safe in warzone than in big cities in Western Euro jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Chadeep, justalooksmaxer and 9 others
how did so many ethnic muslims even got united kingdoms permament residency/citizenship?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PubertyMaxxer and TheRenaissanceMan
oh no that's racist 😔

If Ukraine showed me one thing is that the woman hold no loyalty to men I hope she gets gang raped

She's been enriched

What I found interesting is that apparently kashmiris refer to themselves as kashmiri, and don't even choose to be called Indian or Pakistani. This is reminiscent of some Punjabis who call themselves Punjabi before being called Indian 😂😂😂. Northwestern niggas once again coping with their supposed superiority over other south Asian groups and try differentiating themselves, meanwhile south indians have the most developed regions in india and pay the most taxes to keep the entire country afloat 😂😂😂. I swear I don't even know why india exists as a country if all regions are hostile to one another.
Is there a large phenotype difference between southern and northern Indians?

Does this really surprise anyone?

It's always funny how countries with 0.01% of Muslims are always the most afraid :lul:

Does this really surprise anyone?

It's always funny how countries with 0.01% of Muslims are always the most afraid :lul:
England was also 0.01% at one point yet here they are

Eastern Europeans have a sixth sense for seeing the future
@Biggdink @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7580

@Biggdink @TsarTsar444
Lol demographics can change so fast even Canada was white af 10 years ago

• +1
Lol demographics can change so fast even Canada was white af 10 years ago
I remember youtube recommending me some Canadan immigration related video a few years ago I watched it I dont quite remember but it was something like they want to increase the population to 100 million or something

I thought ok this will take like a century to do but nowadays tiktok shows me videos where people are complaining Indians are coming in 100 000s every year

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 7580
I remember youtube recommending me some Canadan immigration related video a few years ago I watched it I dont quite remember but it was something like they want to increase the population to 100 million or something

I thought ok this will take like a century to do but nowadays tiktok shows me videos where people are complaining Indians are coming in 100 000s every year
Lol we used to get 100k immigrants before trudeau now we’re getting 1 million+/year

It only takes 1 person like trudoo to destroy the country

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Prettyboy

@Biggdink @TsarTsar444
They don't.

I grew up in England. In my school all immigrants stuck together - Somali, paki, polish, Portuguese, Italian. We knew we were different to White English kids. We'd be on the same football side, have each other's back, and chill after school.

Her kid wants to identify and befriend white English but the white English does not recognize the Ukrainian as one of their own no matter how white you appear.

• +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer, PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
GET YE GONE CUMSKINNED WHORE, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOW AND YOU'RE RIGHT TO FEEL UNSAFE. BACK TO UKRAINE SO SIR PUTIN CAN CLEANSE YOU.

Lol we used to get 100k immigrants before trudeau now we’re getting 1 million+/year

It only takes 1 person like trudoo to destroy the country
It only takes a few decades to completely change a country’s demographics but people will call you a schizo for mentioning it

ft_2021.08.23_populationdecline_04b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7580

Jealous that dravidian bvlls are loyal to their Russian bros

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
They don't.

I grew up in England. In my school all immigrants stuck together - Somali, paki, polish, Portuguese, Italian. We knew we were different to White English kids. We'd be on the same football side, have each other's back, and chill after school.

Her kid wants to identify and befriend white English but the white English does not recognize the Ukrainian as one of their own no matter how white you appear.
This. The ukrainian thinks it can assimilate but the English know they're not one of them with just a glance and they'll never truly accept them. They do not speak like them, they do not act like them, they don't know the culture or anything. They are slavic whores who should return to whence they came.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SecularIslamist
Ukrainians aren't used to DIEversity

• +1
They don't.

Very on point, same experience in Germany, all the migrants there when i visited my aunt back in 2013 as a 12yo, stuck together, like my cousin and his friends were all morrocans, turks, serbs, polaks, italians, croats, ethiopians etc.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Very on point, same experience in Germany, all the migrants there when i visited my aunt back in 2013 as a 12yo, stuck together, like my cousin and his friends were all morrocans, turks, serbs, polaks, italians, croats, ethiopians etc.
JFL at Turks, serbs and Croats hanging out together :lul:

Even enemies are bought together when they're immigrants. In UK, paki and Bengali hang around with each other like it's nothing despite older generation remembering 1971. Somalis hang around with each other too, even though they'd probably kill each other over some random tribal shit back in Somalia/Somaliland.

how did so many ethnic muslims even got united kingdoms permament residency/citizenship?
The UK probably didn’t realize all the problems that mass migration would bring. Child rape, jihadists, etc. Now it’s too late, the UK is already 30% ethnic and if you speak out against immigration you’re labeled a racist. Whites are completely cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
JFL at Turks, serbs and Croats hanging out together :lul:
Whats strange about the Turk part, or did you fall for the internet memes about balkan people hating turks? Turks are not even closely hated in the Balkans, if you ask all the Serbs on a street which nations does he hate the most you will get USA and Albania as 90% of the answers, and if you asked them on hate on other ones except these, you will get cases like Germany, UK, Croatia, before getting to Turkey.

And when it comes to Croats and Serbs or Bosnians, well this is that whole "blood is thicker then water" feeling, they will always feel at home between eachother then with a german in a foreign land. In fact alot of Balkan rap songs are centered on this theme, how while our countrymen were fighting againts eachother during the 90's our brotherhoods in Germany and the rest of the west never stopped

Whats strange about the Turk part, or did you fall for the internet memes about balkan people hating turks? Turks are not even closely hated in the Balkans, if you ask all the Serbs on a street which nations does he hate the most you will get USA and Albania as 90% of the answers, and if you asked them on hate on other ones except these, you will get cases like Germany, UK, Croatia, before getting to Turkey.

And when it comes to Croats and Serbs or Bosnians, well this is that whole "blood is thicker then water" feeling, they will always feel at home between eachother then with a german in a foreign land. In fact alot of Balkan rap songs are centered on this theme, how while our countrymen were fighting againts eachother during the 90's our brotherhoods in Germany and the rest of the west never stopped
Why do Serbs call Bosnians call 'Turk' then? Balkan Muslims are synonymous was Turk in the eyes of chetniks.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Why do Serbs call Bosnians call 'Turk' then? Balkan Muslims are synonymous was Turk in the eyes of chetniks.
Heh, this is what I wanted to write but reconsidered to not make it Dnr level tier post.

Well its exactly as u said, when Serbs, Bulgars, Croats etc. hate "turks" they mean balkan muslims, because these were the people their ancestors fought againts not anatolians. During the bloody Serbian revolts in the 18th and 19th century it was Bosnian pashas, jannisaries and sipahis who massacred and led the suppression of those rebellions. Same case for Balkan muslims in other regions, they were all called turks. Belgrade in 1830 had 85k muslim slavs, 10k christian slavs and 5k jews, all of the cities in serbia were majority muslim

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist