lmao went to the mall with my sisters friend today and ended buying her a ton of shit

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
she said she forgot her purse at home, she seemed sad etc, so i was like "ill pay for it, just pay me back later", she ended buying like 500 bucks worth of shit. I used my credit card. Im too afraid to go check the balance on my account now.

fml

You are a beta orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Deleted member 701, Future Arablite and 12 others
You are a beta orbiter.
yea met her at the food court while i was shopping for new headphones and she was like "lets shop together" not sure if she was using me or not.

i dont even know if i have the balls to remind her to pay me back

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Immanuel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
If she pays you back its irrelevant how much she spends tbh

:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, RichardSpencel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
i doubt shes going to pay me back srs
Sorry mate but that was very fucking retarded on your part. 500 bucks down the drain

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
she said she forgot her purse at home, she seemed sad etc, so i was like "ill pay for it, just pay me back later", she ended buying like 500 bucks worth of shit. I used my credit card. Im too afraid to go check the balance on my account now.

fml

Ask her to pay back please .

cuck

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
D8336426 BAA9 446F 8430 59C1DFCB039F

• +1
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 281 and Never_Began
yea met her at the food court while i was shopping for new headphones and she was like "lets shop together" not sure if she was using me or not.

Bluepilled af

Good god, sorry but if that is the case you are a full-fledge cuck my friend to say this after spending 500$ on a foid that didn't even gave you head.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 281
Dude, definitely tell her to pay you back.

Take her cunt or you're a cuck

Lmao what a fucking beta. I’m sorry dude but you really got cucked

if she doesn't pay you back, chargeback on your card.

Disgusting cuck, Jesus fucking Christ, you deserve to be sterilised, after reading this my day has been completely ruined. You're the definition of a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, AntiSocial-Fakecel, androidcel and 2 others

fml

Why would you do that shit smh

Disgusting cuck, Jesus fucking Christ, you deserve to be sterilised, after reading this my day has been completely ruined. You're the definition of a cuck.
i got a dopamine rush when I read that ur day is fucked :feelshmm:

Unless you're this guy, you're a bit of a cuck ngl
Giphy 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back