lmfao at little mermaid starring a white Chad

E

epictroll

Silver
meanwhile mermaid is a PSL4 nigger woman

It’s the same reason why anyone gave a fuck about retarded nigger Meghan Markel and her dumb relationship

giving hope to ethnic women sells

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6128
>white
>jewish

stfu retard literally no one would consider him non white IRL

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6128
I don't even care about disney movies but she's ugly anyway.

Why couldn't it have been some hot redhead girl with big tits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Will Blunderfield and noodlelover
it should have been Bryce Dallas Howard. she is kinda gross but her ass makes me crazy.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
cry more retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Marketing executives haven't caught on to the fact that younger women aren't as attracted to white men anymore. The movie would have made more money if it were an Asian or black guy.

They did figure out that younger women all wish they were a victim class, and black woman is the racial victim class with the highest status currently, so slow clap for them figuring that out.

It's kind like how action hero's are all jacked and cool looking, because guy's who watch want to be in their shoes. Women want to be black.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
The mermaid girl isn’t even Fucking 4 PSL she’s like 3 she got a role in a Disney movie while her looksmatch roped by shoving a shotgun barrel down his throat

Great Marketing from those Jews Disney though

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
cry more retard
nah, cuz them making an ugly black girl and chad pairing is basically selling a dream to these black hoes and gonna make them think they can get a white dude. No these black hoes need to play their position

imma have to see these films though this winter, real life representation for my white brothers.

White actors playing black characters movie posters obama mandela muhammad ali martin luther k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Wallenberg, House Lannister and 2 others
Marketing executives haven't caught on to the fact that younger women aren't as attracted to white men anymore. The movie would have made more money if it were an Asian or black guy.

They did figure out that younger women all wish they were a victim class, and black woman is the racial victim class with the highest status currently, so slow clap for them figuring that out.

It's kind like how action hero's are all jacked and cool looking, because guy's who watch want to be in their shoes. Women want to be black.

shame that people here probably don't even read your comments because you aren't a main character,but I've been following you as a user for a while now and your comments always intrigue me.

interesting theory tbh

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
nah, cuz them making an ugly black girl and chad pairing is basically selling a dream to these black hoes and gonna make them think they can get a white dude. No these black hoes need to play their position

imma have to see these films though this winter, real life representation for my white brothers.

View attachment 1872677
lmao

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
shame that people here probably don't even read your comments because you aren't a main character,but I've been following you as a user for a while now and your comments always intrigue me.

interesting theory tbh

"Women want to be black?"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. every white girl is extremely racist and has 0 black friends. from the orange sorority girls to the pale stoner liberal femcels. white women do not want to be black.

nigga gotta have a white master.