lmfao at thinking Trump winning 2016 was anything else but a giant fluke

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
Yes the polls were wrong but they weren't THAT wrong. He just barely won in-spite of going up against one of the worst candidates ever. Literally any other candidate would have raped him. Trump's election was basically an epic historical fluke that was not be repeated in 2020. There also wasn't any conservative or populist wave going on like right-wing pundits like Paul Watson or Sargon were claiming, because what they didn't seem to understand that they weren't taking into account the laws of diminishing returns when it comes to populist growth. The right-wing populists were growing only because their original size was tiny, and in most western nations they would maybe make it into to 15-20% tops. This didn't make any difference. Not to mention that these "nationalist" parties weren't even nationalists at all but rather they were cucked "civic" nationalists aka just liberals from 20-30 years ago. There are were no real nationalists winning elections in the west.

I will enjoy watching the likes of Paul and Sargon suffer a complete mental and emotional breakdown once they start realizing that their beloved conservative/populist/classical liberal/whatever wave doesn't exist and that they are actually losing the culture war to the far-left marxists instead, thanks to a generation's worth of brainwashing and life being too easy. Not because I like the left (I actually fucking hate them) but simply because I am so fucking annoyed listening to these cunts rage on about how they are killing the left in the culture war and how the future is theirs even though there is literally nothing suggesting any of this is even happening.

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
The Republicans will never win another election again. Demographics is not on their side.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and gsizzle